Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin increase again?  (Read 1084 times)
Ushono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

We are sure that we see in fact today. Bitcoin has no laws of price movement, like the sunrise every morning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

I am always convinced that bitcoin prices will rise again until december. as happened in the year 2017, bitcoin prices exploded to become viral all over the world. every day I see price fluctuations of bitcoin fluctuations, even though the last 3 months prices have plummeted, I think it's a reflection for bitcoin prices to contribute to exploding again as it was in 2017. we are just waiting for the time, until the expected price of all traders and investors will be coming soon in December 2018 later.
just my opinion, bitcoin price in 2018 will pass the price that occurred in the year 2017 ago. we will soon set a new record again this year.
Yes, it is the correct news that Bitcoin has increased again and is on the track that will lead the value to increase more as we are looking at the demand rate that is going very positive for Bitcoin so automatically the price of Bitcoin will increase and that is what happening in the market right now. Just hope for more increase and then you will see the sudden big jumps that will lead you to be a billionaire within a year if you have investments in hands.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

My prediction is that the market value of Bitcoin will reach $25,000 before end of December this year and so many people have already made their own prediction all in favour of Bitcoin and that is what move the crypto currency market value.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:11:52 PM

my prediction is seen from the increase of bitcoin that happened now, make that bitcoin price will increase until end of december. we can see from the bitcoin growing that happened, this happens almost the same as the scenario in 2017. so how do you predict? are you sure bitcoin prices will increase again? or are you not sure?

Bitcoin is scalating quickly one week ago was 6800 USD and now is up to 9000

Yeah, and last January the price is so high and suddenly dropped to almost below $6k in less than a month. I think there is still no accurate way of predictin bitcoin and other prices, especialy when the media plays a big role and also some whales playing with it.
That's true we can say as of now what will happen in the next day and months because theres a lot of thing maybe will happen if bitcoin will 10k before the end of the year it's a good news for us. As of  now calm down and buy more as long bitcoin is affordable.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:27:01 PM

I am always convinced that bitcoin prices will rise again until december. as happened in the year 2017, bitcoin prices exploded to become viral all over the world. every day I see price fluctuations of bitcoin fluctuations, even though the last 3 months prices have plummeted, I think it's a reflection for bitcoin prices to contribute to exploding again as it was in 2017. we are just waiting for the time, until the expected price of all traders and investors will be coming soon in December 2018 later.
just my opinion, bitcoin price in 2018 will pass the price that occurred in the year 2017 ago. we will soon set a new record again this year.
Yes, it is the correct news that Bitcoin has increased again and is on the track that will lead the value to increase more as we are looking at the demand rate that is going very positive for Bitcoin so automatically the price of Bitcoin will increase and that is what happening in the market right now. Just hope for more increase and then you will see the sudden big jumps that will lead you to be a billionaire within a year if you have investments in hands.
Yes, it has begun to travel back on its track showing regular growth with minor fluctuations which is the natural growth. This needs to continue, and for our good altcoins too is growing with bitcoin. So, now the focus is to experience the price of bitcoin reaching $10000. Hope this gets attained within weeks.
michellee

Activity: 2730
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

Yes, it has begun to travel back on its track showing regular growth with minor fluctuations which is the natural growth. This needs to continue, and for our good altcoins too is growing with bitcoin. So, now the focus is to experience the price of bitcoin reaching $10000. Hope this gets attained within weeks.

unfortunately, after we reach $9960 yesterday, the price is moving again and now it's down to $9800. maybe the price will break $10,000 in the next weeks and there is a sign that shows the price wants to increase more. but this will be turn out if there is any bad news that makes people become panic because they already saw the down of the price in the earlier of this year. and maybe we only can wait for the price to increase again and meanwhile, we can buy more bitcoin if the price is down.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

after we reach $9960 yesterday, the price is moving again and now it's down to $9800. maybe the price will break $10,000 in the next weeks and there is a sign that shows the price wants to increase more. but this will be turn out if there is any bad news that makes people become panic because they already saw the down of the price in the earlier of this year. and maybe we only can wait for the price to increase again and meanwhile, we can buy more bitcoin if the price is down.
With those people who will never stop being greedy, made that downfall by booking their profits. Greedy to enter FOMO, greedy to always look for the best price to sell even when the market is extremely going up then you ask yourself when they are really looking forward to sell or when they will stop thinking to take action. Probably they must wait for the price of bitcoin to reach new ATH as per my view.

Market is not easy to time most especially when you are not a trader and even traders try to use a lot of things to depict the market movement which sometime they do not always end up right, let along an investor who is looking for the long term benefit. By the way, the whole market cap is increasing and that should send a message to anyone to be more patient in coming days.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

unfortunately, after we reach $9960 yesterday, the price is moving again and now it's down to $9800. maybe the price will break $10,000 in the next weeks and there is a sign that shows the price wants to increase more. but this will be turn out if there is any bad news that makes people become panic because they already saw the down of the price in the earlier of this year. and maybe we only can wait for the price to increase again and meanwhile, we can buy more bitcoin if the price is down.
Two three hundred dollar is not such big decrease for the bitcoin price, i think that it can cover that limit in few minutes, i think it is a very good news that bitcoin price has started increasing its price and its price will this time going to hit 20000$ very soon, therefore i think that we should try to buy bitcoin in such a low price and secure our position to make some money from bitcoin investment.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

This is a nice thing when seeing prices skyrocket, of course this is what will make waiting all bitcoin users realized so that makes everyone more optimistic with the future bitcoin.

quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

that is really very good news to hear about bitcoin price, actually most of the investors were waiting for the time. i think that now the time is too wait a little and then see the price again trading above 20000$. Bitcoin will hopefully continue increasing its price for a long time and may be in 2019 bitcoin price will cross 50000$.
Qahay

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

I am sure that the price of bitcoin will not stand still, it will either rise or fall. How much I don't know.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

This is a nice thing when seeing prices skyrocket, of course this is what will make waiting all bitcoin users realized so that makes everyone more optimistic with the future bitcoin.

Well it's on a positive route basically but still far from skyrocketing. I think this second quarter will follow the april trend which will be a slow steady recovery. I may be wrong but many people are also feeling positive about it. Don't expect though for the price to skyrocket as you've said

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:05:30 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 01:29:04 PM by Pasnik

I am sure that the price of bitcoin will not stand still, it will either rise or fall. How much I don't know.
Because price of bitcoin is unpredictable that's why we see it as rise and fall. Right now were giving a hopes that price is increasing again, it is recurring the fluctuations. But at least now we believes price can continues again.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:51:31 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 04:07:39 PM by maarx

It has began. The steady growth has made investors come back and invest. Number of investors have increased and thus the slight and steady increase in price is seen. I hope if this trend continues, most probably the price will reach $21K by end of August. As experts predicted, bitcoin price would hit minimum of $30K by end of December. 

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

I am not doubtful that bitcoin this year can make it increase again. Predictions existence that price might going down or up but I am assured that this year bitcoin could increase. Let's check the trend if we have time to know what's our next move on our btc.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

this is my prediction, as we have seen for almost 4 months the price of bitcoin is unstable (down), and now within a few days the bitcoin price starts to rise again from $ 6,000 now to $ 9,000, although this price has not increased like the price at the end of December 2017 where the bitcoin price through $ 19,000, but I'm sure that the current increase makes bitcoin steadily rising, and my prediction mid-June that bitcoin prices could break the price $ 22,000- $ 23,000,
this is my prediction graph (i don't know, it can happen or can not happen because this is only myself prediction  Grin Grin Grin).
https://steemit-production-imageproxy-thumbnail.s3.amazonaws.com/DQmPMNQmMGnU61UBZEDj8Pz9kbjHoZ1xbH5hRxcyQhe4Txb_1680x8400
Giving self prediction is legal and there is no wrong to that as long as it is not too much as if saying something which is highly exaggerated. And talking about the price of bitcoin this June to July that the possibility that this token will hit the price of $22000 to $23000 seems to much but i can't deny the chance because of being volatile of it and aside from that this June to July according to some news their will be a world tournament that btc currency will be one of the acceptance payment.
There is growth of about $3600 in the price in the last few days, because few days ago the price was just $6000 but now the price is about $9600. $3600 is a big rise in just in few days. It is the right time for investment if someone wants to make money from bitcoin. It is possible that the price will be more than $10k till the end of this month.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

We are sure that we see in fact today. Bitcoin has no laws of price movement, like the sunrise every morning.
The sun has been risen since April and the coin is increasing regularly is very good for us, all we want is here and giving us positive news daily. It means that our investments are on the right place and we should take some more decisions according to the market, monitoring is necessary. The price increases this morning is equivalent to 9.7 k dollar which is an increase in trend.
doomloop

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:43:51 PM

The price has shown some really positive growth today morning owing to a couple of positive news coming from Reddit and Goldman Sachs. With the increase in price of Bitcoin, the price of almost every other coin will follow the same trend and increase in its value. After very long we are witnessing both BTC and ETH growing together. The only thing I fear is that the people who do shorting might take a hit on the price.
The price of Bitcoin has increasing and has been increased since the last month decreased value which was round about 6k dollar and now the consumer demand has brought the value at the 9k stable price. The price these days is stable and this is the time to invest and see our future profit with patience as the market is stable and you are to wait while the price goes high.

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

Bitcoin price is highly unpredictable so it is not possible for anyone to give an accurate prediction about it's price.In the starting months of 2017 the price of Bitcoin was low but in the ending months we saw a huge rise in the price and it ended up on $19k.Simillarly in starting months of 2018 the price is not that high,so we can make a assumption that a huge rise will be seen in the ending months of 2018.If we compare the price in May 2017 which was near about $2k with the price in May 2018 which is near about $9k then we can see that in May 2018 the price is far more than May 2017 and is still rising.If it can rise from $2k to $19k then we can assume that it can even cross $19k mark by the end of this year.But these are only assumptions.We will get to know in the coming months that whether the price will increase or decrease.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

it's really true today that bitcoin has started pumping the price in high numbers, so we support bitcoin to quickly reach the value we want, because with our support all can happen that
Yeah bitcoin price is increasing again. It is good for new investors because old investors have made a lot of money from bitcoin but new investors are anxious about the price and now they will be happy about the growth in the price. it is also good for the promotion of bitcoin because more and more people will now invest in bitcoin to earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: