Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: some good info about bitcoin  (Read 1364 times)
jakirtanvir (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

I am trying to learn and share with u guys about bitcoin. I think it is gonna help someone like me.

"Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin"

one more interesting knowledge is :
"The word bitcoin first occurred and was defined in the white paper that was published on 31 October 2008. It is a compound of the words bit and coin".
( The white paper frequently uses the shorter coin).

so guys you can also share good and short info about bitcoin.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:44:09 AM

This is an interesting thing, I personally thought, that most of the crypto guys are hanging around alternative currencies...

fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

Some good information about Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is currently the world's most profitable currency. Through Bitcoin, people can easily purchase essential goods. The number of investors in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Many countries of the world recognize Bitcoin. Bitcoin reduces the number of unemployed people from the world. Making people financially strong and creating new areas of income.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

"Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin"

Only 6,000,000 users after 10 years ??  Now big names have started saying bad things for Bitcoin and Some central banks have withdrawn support from bitcoin.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

most of them using bitcoin

one thing about cryptocurrency users is that they all first find out about bitcoin then they find out about alternative cryptocurrencies or altcoins. this means they all have a bitcoin wallet and some amount of bitcoin in it then they may or may not have some altcoins too. it is never the other way around so saying "most" here is choosing the wrong world. it should be "all".

Only Bitcoin
investerS

Activity: 229

Money making legitimately

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

Even right in my bedroom i make bitcoins, convert it to my currency and credit my bank account.
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

Bitcoin is the fastest growing venture investment)
Yohr87

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

about bitcoin you can earn good profit by using crypto currency and other mining site you can also learn to invest to make your bitcoin grow and fast. With bitcoin nothing imposible choose the right earning site to make a good profit and make bitcoin fast.
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:38:58 PM
Merited by mariah.sadio (1)

Bitcoin is really the fastest way to earn money or growing your money. Bitcoin is also the most famous digital currency and I'm sure that there will be more digital currency be released and will be also successful like bitcoin.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

Bitcoin are giving us a big opportunity to earn profits. It helps us from financially problems. It gives an opportunity to those who had not worked. It is possible to be a millionaire.

kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

Bitcoin is really the fastest way to earn money or growing your money. Bitcoin is also the most famous digital currency and I'm sure that there will be more digital currency be released and will be also successful like bitcoin.
I agree thay bitcoin is fastest way to earn money and its easy too earn because you just need to join in different campaign and do your part like posting you just need time and effort to earn. Just be patience and you get earn a lot.
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

I am trying to learn and share with u guys about bitcoin. I think it is gonna help someone like me.

"The word bitcoin first occurred and was defined in the white paper that was published on 31 October 2008. It is a compound of the words bit and coin".

The total value of Bitcoin in circulation exceeds US$1.5 billion, and millions of U.S. dollars in bitcoins are being exchanged each day.
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

I think the best information about Bitcoin may be that the currency has some signs of a rebound in price, but Bitcoin is steadily growing, but there are still a lot of risks that could lead to a recovery. The future of market collapse.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

good info from bit[Suspicious link removed]d info about the market price or info from bitcoin itself can not be expected and suddenly come and do not know will the info info important or not, we must often be alert and have to monitor account or project and all that from bitcoin us own.
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

good info from bit[Suspicious link removed]d info about the market price or info from bitcoin itself can not be expected and suddenly come and do not know will the info info important or not, we must often be alert and have to monitor account or project and all that from bitcoin us own.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

Some good info about Bitcoin is:
◽️Freedom in Payment
     ▪ With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and
        get money anywhere in the world at any given time.
     ▪ You don't have to worry about crossing borders,
        rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other
        limitations one might think will accour when
        transferring money.
    ▪ You are in contol of your money with BTC.
◽️Control and Security
    ▪ Allowing users to be in contol of their transactions
      help keep Bitcoin safe for the network.
    ▪ Merchants cannot charged extra fees on anything
       without being noticed. They must talk with the.                          
       consumer before adding any charges.
     ▪ Payments in Bitcoin can be made and finalized
       without one's personal information being tied to the
       transactions.
     ▪ Bitcoin can be backed up and encrypted to ensure the
        safety of your money.
◽️Information is transparent
     ▪ With the block chain, all finalized transactions are
        available for everyone to see, however personal
        information is hidden.
      ▪ Any one at anytime can verify transactions in the
        Bitcoin block chain.
◽️Very Low Fees
   ▪ Digital currency exchanges help merchant process
      transactions by converting Bitcoin into fiat currency.
      These services generally have lower fees than credit
      card and paypal.
◽️Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees
     within Bitcoin payments.
◽️Fewer Risks for Merchants
   ▪ With the Bitcoin, merchants are able to do business
      where crime rates and fraud rates may be high.

cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

Bitcoin had lift up ones life,because this is the tool that is very profitable and has made alot of people to be wealthy.We have been into a financial crisis but as people knows about bitcoin it helps alot.If we focus on the things that we want to achieve, pretty sure we can reach it,we just need to be positive enough in what we do and do such things to be more knowledgeable most probably in the fields of cryptocurrencies.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

The best thing is Bitcoin will be very good in the future as the increase of time and the increase of new adopters make Bitcoin stronger in the future, certainly everyone prefer Bitcoin is basically more profitable and more secure there is no arrangement from various parties, Bitcoin create ease for each user to make it easier to benefit most people, the concept of Bitcoin is very fitting for the future.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

Hi friend

Please bear in mind that my company is investing money developing protocols on blockchain to improve our organization model.

The future is closer  Wink
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

The same University of Cambridge states that the number of unique active bitcoin wallets as of beginning of 2017 fluctuated between 5.8 million and 11.5 million (if compared, in 2013 that figure was in between 0.6 and и 2.6 million).
Does is mean that at a unique BTC user has got al least 2 active wallets?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: