Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2018, 10:39:13 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PURPOSE OF TOKEN?  (Read 2595 times)
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:10:56 AM

we must be able to support the existence of tokens because the purpose of tokens will usually create a solution to provide good results for world economic problems and can also be used for infrastructure development and some other technological developments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edisystem

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

Hi guys, this just bother me long time ago, and just popped up recently..

What is the purpose of token?

I can not figure it out because I have one token before and I did not know how to use it and I can not even transfer it to bitcoin. I am just wondering why people keep inventing and creating so much token at all.
I hope I can get POSITIVE response and not some hates and negative one.

Thank you.
Of course there is a purpose of token. You can simply go to their project whitepaper, usually you will see an explanation about the tokens and the use of the tokens. For trading, you better go to coinmarketcap first and search the token you want to trade or transfer it to bitcoin, because you need an exchange to do that. If the token not listed on exchange, that means you can't trade your token into bitcoin.
RixtonTrain

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

crowdsale are the token sale openings in an ICO project. Token is issued similarly to stock and is usually given the name of the coin when sold to investors. Usually in an ICO project, often the founders will split up crowdsale times. A crowdsale will correspond to a certain number of tokens sold to collect the target capital.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

Tokens are used in the implementation of ICO projects. They have their own fixed platforms or special applications for mobile devices on the network. The use of these tokens is required when performing an operation within a particular network. In the application, tokens are the main means of payment for transactions.
randyboy

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

That's also what I want to know for a long time but for now I read some post of other users here that token is important if that project invented it to a purpose. It is a good thing for a fast growing economy that uses a fast transaction also but others exploit it to scam others for a greedy purposes only. 

alex3.alex03

Activity: 140

tachain ICO | Start 16.07

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

The value of tokens depends on what their market value is. The latter is influenced by people's trust in the project that issued these tokens. Start-ups on ICO at the initial stage are provided exclusively business idea.

'|'|  tachain  |'|'
'||| ENTERTAINMENT AND TRANSPORTATION SYNERGY |||'
Kira_lapa

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Tokens are a contract, a receipt, a promissory note with an obligation to provide a person, who owns, a service or goods that are determined in advance. Their issue is carried out by a legal or natural person initiating their release, in contrast to the crypto currency.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
fortuner

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

there are many tokens at this time both those that have been listed in the exchange and only the scam tokens, you have to look further information about the tokens you have, maybe you can ask it through the contacts provided on the website

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

The value of token ultimately depends on its desirability.
Anyone can post tokens on a public blockchain, so only well-designed, well-intentioned and useful tokens can preserve long-term value!

Allenw

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

The token is very valuable in nowadays. Every ico creates their own token and every token has already given their value. According to time, you can convert that token into Ethereum.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 359

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

Tokens of crypto currency are used by the company to collect investments in the development of its project. You can buy tokens at the ICO or crypto-exchange stage.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
surfer43

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

I can not figure it out because I have one token before and I did not know how to use it and I can not even transfer it to bitcoin. I am just wondering why people keep inventing and creating so much token at all.
I hope I can get POSITIVE response and not some hates and negative one.

Thank you.
Each unique project has its own token deployed through the smart contract. These tokens convert into coins ahead when they get listed on with some major exchanges.
Tokens are meant for trading and they can be assumed similar to the stocks purchased for any individual firm. Demand and supply factor controls the price for the tokens.
The price for the token also vice-versa depends upon the growth of the project.

████████
██████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████▌▐████
██████████████
███████████
█████████▒▒
███████████
████████
██████████
██████████████
█████████████████▐█████
████████████████▌▐████
████████████████████
██████████████████
███████████████
████████
|
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

|
listed on MERCATOX
═⟹  Community  ⟸═
Metall303

Activity: 274

SGAT, THE NEW ECOSYSTEM ANSWERING TO YOUR DECENTR

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

Buy tokens through exchangers and exchanges. The most popular tokens are available in all major exchanges, but quite often certain coins are present exclusively on one.

canej

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

Investing in tokens is a lucrative form of earning on the Internet. You will need to select a project that has good prospects. After he went to the stock exchange, you can either sell tokens, or receive interest accrued from their holding at home.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

The principle of earnings with the help of tokens resembles standard shares, but there is an advantage: after entering the exchange, the cost of tokens begins to increase rapidly. Their price can rise in price several dozen times, whereas the value of shares from large companies, as a rule, does not change so quickly.

jun yamamo

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

As a function of the token, there are issuers all in the token, and it can be said that the issue volume can be controlled.
In short, you can publish to anyone with technology.
As a result, tokens are used as a funding tool for issuers.
Issuers who wish to collect funds to do projects will collect funds by investors who issue tokens that are the original virtual currency and purchase funds.
The issuer operates the business with the fund and gains profits.
If the value of that token rises, investors can gain  benefits.
This is called IC0 (Initial Coin Offering) and is gaining attention as a new investment method from investors as a means of new financing to convert to equity etc.
It can be said that tokens have properties similar to "stocks".
rasp

Activity: 909
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

Token is a holder of value generated by a project (namely its product).
Also there are tokens that can be used only inside the project's system (paying for gaming valuables, purchasing services, converting tokens to some reputation points, etc.).
If you are talking about tokens you got from ICO, bounty or airdrop, you could first convert them to Ethereum and then buy some btc for eth (that's what most investors eventually do).

dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

i think they create it to implement for real live.
some ico token to make transaction in their platform, so the people that have it token will have great advantages compared to those who dont. but, there are many ico, token just token. for formality to make money. save some fund for develop their program, and other to them self.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
jademaxsuy

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

"DOMINIUM - Decentralised property"

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

Tokens are actually the crypto after it will be listed in an exchange. However, if it is still not then it is called as a token. Perhaps this is the term used for things that has no value yet given to the investors. Token will going to present to a project investors for the assurance that there investment will not go to nothing.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
izza123

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

Knowing the features of the system, you can buy tokens, which in the near future will bring significant profits. But even if initial investments are small, preparation for investing and studying the entire system of tokens work are important.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.