Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PURPOSE OF TOKEN?  (Read 3292 times)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

Every ico has its own token. They give their token name. Tokens are different because different company does it. To not confuse the people where they invested. Some tokens has a purpose for their company, some is not because it is scam.
Thanks for the great ideas if all mates here,thats the one thing i didnt know too about tokens,so i have a better knowledge now how does this tokens comes to and their great value.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

As far as i know, they have site for their token and that site will have the information that you need in order to determine if what is the purpose of your particular token or what it is all about. A token is mostly from the ethereum blockchain and they created token because of their ideas that they want to share to other people to possibly solve a current issue.

Some tokens are used inside applications designed in Android or ios. Some of the tokens are utilized for product or service purchases. They are the usage of those tokens. Some of the tokens are like securities.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

I don't know the type of Tokens you're talking about, but looking at your post it seems your project just started so you should give some more time. Take a look at the whitepaper and see when full operations begins (some in months/years). Also there are many different tokens because there are many problems in the world that needs to be solved and blockchain and crypto will continue solving day by day
okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

The purpose of token why some company created it and name it because of their project that related to crypto currency. Many countries created their own token to make their project become successfull by the use of blockchain technology because there is a lot of investors in crypto currency that can possibly make their project to be successfull.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

I also do not know the exact destination. but this seems token a warranty for investors who invest their funds for ICO. if you want to make the token a BTC, then you have to transact it in the market. that also if the token has entered into a market crypto.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

Hi guys, this just bother me long time ago, and just popped up recently..

What is the purpose of token?

I can not figure it out because I have one token before and I did not know how to use it and I can not even transfer it to bitcoin. I am just wondering why people keep inventing and creating so much token at all.
I hope I can get POSITIVE response and not some hates and negative one.

Thank you.
If you have a token then look at its name that which token is that after that search for it on google you will find the coinmarketcap link from google about that coin. There you can find the details of the token and can find that for what purpose this token was created. At there you can also find that on which exchanges that token is listed after that go to that exchange and sell that for bitcoin if you want.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

I can not figure it out because I have one token before and I did not know how to use it and I can not even transfer it to bitcoin. I am just wondering why people keep inventing and creating so much token at all.

Thank you.

The purpose of token is to represent the coin that an ico is selling, and tokens is just an altcoin that is commonly used term for every cryptocurrency in the market that is being made by an ico.

yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

well many token right now is more like an stockholding from its company similiar like that, because we was exchange or investement in something like that was it
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

Thank you.
I think the token was created to help diversify the electronic money market. There are a lot of altcoin created every day, A small number of coin platforms are available for trading. while the rest of the coins are for the purpose of nonsense
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

Each token has their own purposes, it is created by each ICO for the purpose of and especially because of funding the project.  When that project is successful, they use the token as fees to pay for their services or products.
trand

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

It is for companies and individuals to develop their project and bring new product to the people. If you think that their project is good, you can purchase their tokens during ICOs as a way to support it

Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

Token are alternate crypto coin that are supported by ERC20 just look for exchange where the token was listed and sell you can turn to ethereum or bitcoin from there, token is a money for you....
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

Thank you.
Token are alternate crypto coin that are supported by ERC20 which can be trade in the exchange where it is being listed. This can help to have ethereum coin which can be used to buy bitcoin depends on it exchange. Some are directly change in bitcoin depends on the team that created it.

Yes and token is the the crypto coin that raised by many intial coin offerings and could trade in different altcoins. This coin can give us profit if we choose a good ICO's to invest.
BantiHanter

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

The purpose of making a token is as transaction/payment tool in a project itself, I think that's the goal.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

Tokens are created from developer to be an alternatif payment for the project. Its depend on what project that is, what purpose about that project, you can read on whitepaper.
For example bidium is exchange which combines the power of Advance Auction with Freelance Hiring on top of Blockchain Technology.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

Those existing ICOs have their distinct tokens. These tokens are use for their platform and can be change into fiat once they listed on some exchanges. Tokens are use to pay those services offered by the projects. There are some uses of the tokens depending on how it is operated by the said project.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

Token economies are based on operant learning theory, which states that rewards and punishments shape behavior. A token economy rewards good behavior with tokens that can be exchanged for something desired. A token can be a chip, coin, star, sticker, or something that can be exchanged for what the student wants to buy.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

Thank you.
Tokens were altcoins that has purpose,it can be used in their platforms or can be traded etherium,then to bitcoin.They can be hold for long term investments and wait until it pumps up and can be converted inorder to earn profit from it.If you hold one try to research if it is already listed in some exchanger so that you can benefit from it when the value starts to rise up.

Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Tokens are usually some form of money, but often it can represent something else entirely — membership in a program, for instance, or proof of ownership. In crypto, it serves many purposes, but they are almost exclusively financial. And one great benefit of crypto tokens is that they are, by nature, exchangeable for other forms of value.
jeluhtajem

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

Purpose of token? are you read the whitepaper of your token? If you already read the whitepaper you will know the purpose of the token. Token = cryptocurrency like another. Token have any purpose, depends on the platform as service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: