Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PURPOSE OF TOKEN?  (Read 3292 times)
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

Each company there give different name for token and different value to campaign a new project and each project have different strive to attain for the best of there own project and if success value of the token will increase and you can exchange it in real money that's why we have a lot of bounty campaign's in this forum to introduce the project and to recognize that campaign is worthy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:05:31 AM

I am not too understand too about token but from what i know, token have different function. Others token are utility token and its like token for paying service and other token are security token, its like finance token
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

Hi guys, this just bother me long time ago, and just popped up recently..

What is the purpose of token?

I can not figure it out because I have one token before and I did not know how to use it and I can not even transfer it to bitcoin. I am just wondering why people keep inventing and creating so much token at all.
I hope I can get POSITIVE response and not some hates and negative one.

Thank you.

Token also is like a merchandise that we need to buy and sell and also we earn of token from a reward coming from any different bounty campaign if you confuse about how to use this you can learned from you tube and Google also here in bitcoin talk forum just research and find a good explanation about token.
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

I know tokens to give some percentage of money after long stay in bounty. There are some tokens too that are worth nothing and that depends mostly on the campaign's you participated and the efforts you put in that campaign.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

I can not figure it out because I have one token before and I did not know how to use it and I can not even transfer it to bitcoin. I am just wondering why people keep inventing and creating so much token at all.

Thank you.
The purpose of ico creating new coins if to deliver their project or a product into people by using token. There is alot utolity token out there that have different purposes and to using the product u need to buy their coins.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

the market continues to grow the number of investors increases and obviously the demand for cryptocurrency also increases, here they see the opportunity of gold, altcoins are goods that they can trade to become a lot of profit.

note: only the best altcoins can survive on the market.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

Each token is created as a result of the ICO and ensures the implementation of its project. Projects work in certain narrow spheres of our economy and create real conveniences for people. Therefore, in general, we really need them. They provide us with additional conveniences that, in their own way. turn gives us the opportunity to use blockchein technology.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

The presence of tokens becomes its own color, when everyone has difficulty using coins of course with tokens, the transaction becomes easier, this is what makes the use of tokens more popular.

heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

For me, I think the purpose of tokens to the company; is to promote their company and their products. To the people who are working to gain token is to hold or keep it on their wallet because in near future or days it may already have its value which we can exchange it in ethereum and from ethereum we can exchange it into bitcoin.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

If you mean token = alternative cryptocurrency, then you can exchange it oneday to Ethereum, and ethereum is convertable to bitcoin, lol.
Yes you have a point.Tokens was given by qn Ico project which different in value but all of them will start to convert by ethereum then bitcoin and last into fiat.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

The token is needed in exchange for Bitcoin or Ethereum whichever you like. Tokens are usually obtained from airdrops or a reward from bounty campaigns you participated in ICO projects. Some tokens are listed in exchanges while others are not. If the token you are holding is in the coinmarketcap then you trade it for Bitcoin or Ethereum and convert into a fiat money.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

just only one way what the purpose of token, only giving profit for investors are buying at ico and get profit if have profit when token are listed on exchange market. maybe its only one way what the purpose of token and investor are fun with token purpose for investors.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

Tokens i thinks is for salary of those who work of the certain company who campaigned and advertized their project. It is their virtual payment which will become a coin if listed in the market cap.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Thank you.
I think they invented their token to know their project. The purpose of the tokens is to promote their program, so some people buy it or invest in it. We just need to promote their project by joining their bounty to earn their tokens.
mass fundraising activities carried out by new / developing companies by offering a Whitepaper that contains everything about the crypto project they are working on. The project is then allocated to the masses in general, without being related to any authority, including the government, which hopes that the products of a company can develop.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

Thank you.
I think many token use in payment, when you buy token, you can use it to pay your bills, house, food or sometimes you can use that token or access their application. You can exchange also your token if you buy cheaper in market and sell it if the price is high.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

the token will continue to exist as long as the ico of the project continues to run and the token is just an alternative to bitcoin and tetep being altcoin and will not be able to replace bitcoin. so people can choose bitcoin or altcoin as an investment and others.
[/quote
Purpose of token, It contains the security credentials for a login session and identifies the user, the user groups, the user privileges and in some cases a particular application.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

Thank you.

Token have a great purpose,actualy token coming from those project thats we participated or we invest in order thats we can achieve those profits,otherwise token is very usable,you can change it into different kinds of altcoins or you can trade it to bitcoin or change it into fiat for your daily needs  or maybe you can used it in some payment like billing transaction or debt.

megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

I understand a token as a share of a company that sells it. But token has different meanings and for a reason some projects have coins not tokens.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

Their main purpose is to raise funds to implement certain projects. In my opinion, it is not advisable to focus on the study and focus on analyzing the project better for you.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

Thank you.

Token have a great purpose,actualy token coming from those project thats we participated or we invest in order thats we can achieve those profits,otherwise token is very usable,you can change it into different kinds of altcoins or you can trade it to bitcoin or change it into fiat for your daily needs  or maybe you can used it in some payment like billing transaction or debt.
if you pay attention, the purpose of the token is only one, which is to make it easier for people to use an application from the project. so this is like a ticket to get special services that can be used in a company. Well, I see everything is almost the same.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████