Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Make Bitcoin Different With Another Coin?  (Read 184 times)
kevindjunaidi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

as we know, that bitcoin serves as the currency in the crypto world, but what I will discuss here is what makes the bitcoin different from other coins? which has the same function with bitcoin? such as ETH, but the price is very much different, because the price is 13x different from the price of Bitcoin. yes I know that Bitcoin is the first, but bitcoin fee is very expensive and why are so many people investing and using Bitcoin? than coin that has the same function as Bitcoin and has a lower fee than Bitcoin? please give your opinion to me.

Thanks Cheesy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

My opinion: close your thread because your topic has been repeated many times in this forum or it's easily found in newspapers, webpages.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:21:12 AM

If you are looking for something to convince yourself that Bitcoin deserves number one spot, consider this. Consider the robustness of the network and the technical knowledge of its developers compared to that of other altcoins.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

which has the same function with bitcoin? such as ETH,

the main difference is that majority of the people supporting bitcoin (specially those who came before the ATH in 2017) understand bitcoin enough not to make mistakes like this.
you don't even know that ETH is a token and not a currency and you still say it has the same function! ETH and BTC are not even in the same category to be compared to each other!!!

and I suggest you do some search. this question you asked here has been asked at least 10000 times. in fact it is being asked almost every 2 days.

Only Bitcoin
Zeddyn

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

It is true that bitcoin is very different from other coins on price issues, and I think this difference can be due to investor confidence in bitcoin compared to other coins.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

The difference between altcoin and bitcoin is that bitcoin is one of the most expensive, tradable,mineable coin,its one coin that every other coin want to gain exchange with, while other altcoins are not so,that gives bitcoin the edge..
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

We all have it clear, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is constantly valued, safe, and convertible to any currency in the world. Wink
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

what makes bitcoin different from other coin is its total supply coin.
limited total supply makes bitcoin value is the highest.
you can see the total supply only 21 mil, it is a small total supply if you compare with other coins like ethereum.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
electrobit

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

as we know, that bitcoin serves as the currency in the crypto world, but what I will discuss here is what makes the bitcoin different from other coins? which has the same function with bitcoin? such as ETH, but the price is very much different, because the price is 13x different from the price of Bitcoin. yes I know that Bitcoin is the first, but bitcoin fee is very expensive and why are so many people investing and using Bitcoin? than coin that has the same function as Bitcoin and has a lower fee than Bitcoin? please give your opinion to me.

Thanks Cheesy.
If you read the whitepaper of Bitcoin, you will see Satoshi propose the fee as something additional, however this one can be cleared. Taking in the account this, the fee high is blame on miners, as Bitcoin was going too much up, they are just taking advantage on this and increasing the fee.
So what makes difference Bitcoin on others?

Thanks to Bitcoin we have Blockchain, and thanks to Blockchain we have this revolution...  Grin Wink

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin like a lottery if we buy it cheaply, after 1-month bitcoin price rise then you get profit. because bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict, otherwise if the bitcoin price decreases from the price you buy, then you will lose as it drops from the price you buy. If your money is limited, playing bitcoin is a very speculative risk and this will bring you a loss in investment.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

You can't compare Apples and Oranges now can you? Bitcoin and Ethereum are exactly that, two different fruits that are not even close to being compared. Enjoy both, don't hate. Also, read up more on both your lack of information is astounding.

TepungBeras

Activity: 176

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

I think that makes the bitcoin with the other first cryptocurrency is about bitcoin usage compared to other coins.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

Well looks like a lot have been impatient to answer this kind of question since it had been asked too many times.

If I were you I would lurk first at different threads. That is for starters. Somehow you will read a lot of same questions and you will not repeat it.
You can create a unique one by reading more. It is better to be like that. Right?
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

The reason or things that makes bitcoin different to another coin is the acceptance of the people or the demand. Bitcoin has a large volume of demand that make it famous and valuable digital currency compared to other coins. Bitcoin also is the first digital currency that trusted by most if the people.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

bitcoin not only serves as a currency, but bitcoin has a lot of functions. bitcoin is different from other coins, the bitcoin is superior to other coins because it is more senior, has a good security system, has good credibility, and bitcoin earns more trust from the public, even big investors, and whales.

bitcoin lightning network will make transactions fast and cheap. there is no altcoin that has a lower fee, but depending on how the exchange you are using for the transaction.
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:44:29 PM

What distinguishes bitcoin from other cryptocurrencies because bitcoin is the main platform for other cryptoes, and public confidence in bitcoin is also very influential.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

Thanks Cheesy.

is the most popular and internationally accepted, apart from facilitating exchanges between currencies
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

What makes bitcoin different and special is because I see bitcoin as the mother of all coins, if bitcoin was not invented there will be no altcoins like ethereum etc. Bitcoin is the most popular and most use coin in the world of crypto, that's why many is taking the risk to invest in this coin.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:56:50 PM

Just to distinguish bitcoin because he has a unique picture with no one will ever be mistaken if even I wake up after the crepeOnly distinguish bitcoin because he has a unique picture with no one will ever be confused if even I wake up after a strong sleep...
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:30:40 AM

Thanks Cheesy.

First, Bitcoin fees are not expensive, they only get expensive when there's a huge amount of transactions, usually spiked by increase in trading volume. This problem is universal to all cryptocurrencies, coins like ETH has also suffered from high fees and delays in the recent past. If some coin has cheap transaction fees, it only means that it's barely being used, not that it has some superior tech.

So, why Bitcoin is different? Well, in my opinion it's different from all other coins because it has drastically different developers than other coins - Bitcoin is an open-source project were anyone can contribute and it has hundreds of contributors. Changes are discussed and tested by brilliant people who are experts in cryptography and programming, while with altcoins there are usually just a few people who do all the work, while the rest of the team is doing marketing, trying to convince everyone that this coin is better than Bitcoin, but from technical point of view this is not the case - Bitcoin is the most resilient and decentralized cryptocurrency, while altcoins are very raw, untested and just have huge design flaws that are brushed off by their marketing teams instead of being addressed.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:32:03 AM

I think as a pioneer in cryptocurrency world why bitcoin is different in any other crypto currencies..
And one.more thing is bitcoin now are uses any many form of payment unlike other tokens are having limitations to use.
fatirborju

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:55:15 AM

Why bitcoin is different from other coins I think because bitcoin is the first digital currency that has a very high value even exceeds the price of gold, therefore bitcoin is a special coin than any other coin ...
Edi86

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:04:43 AM

the fundamental thing that makes it different is the price that is so much the comparison but what makes it interesting here is the process of getting bitcoin and it's worth the price gained
Obeng ketok

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:37:16 AM

I think the difference between bitcoin and other coins is: first made, the number is limited, also many users so all this will affect the difference of bitcoin with others.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: