Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello to the decentralization bitcoin world  (Read 411 times)
lanfanblue (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:09:39 AM

Hello, everyone in bitcoin world.

I have just registered a forum account, and here is a simple self introduction.

I'm a little bit geeky to decentralization things. I'm currently a miner on p2pool with a avalon batch 4 asic miner. I think p2pool is the most wonderful pool because it provides the same level of decentralization as bitcoin network. I'll keep mining and tuning my p2pool. And that's interesting :-)

My major in university is related to chip design, including ASIC. One of my friend and I are currently designing a prototype of ASIC miner. We think that there is a lot of space for optimization, and the power efficiency and hashrate could be increased even more. We are still working on it. We will see if we can make it more efficient.

Greetings from a user in China. :-)
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 01:50:53 AM

I'm a little bit geeky to decentralization things. I'm currently a miner on p2pool with a avalon batch 4 asic miner. I think p2pool is the most wonderful pool because it provides the same level of decentralization as bitcoin network. I'll keep mining and tuning my p2pool. And that's interesting :-)

My major in university is related to chip design, including ASIC. One of my friend and I are currently designing a prototype of ASIC miner. We think that there is a lot of space for optimization, and the power efficiency and hashrate could be increased even more. We are still working on it. We will see if we can make it more efficient.

Welcome to the forum! It's great to see you here!  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy
dominicwin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:57:58 AM

Welcome from a long time bitcoiner who really doesn't know too much of anything technical you mentioned haha.

CUBAN CIGARS for Sale - Full Boxes and Individual Cigars https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299151.0
Austrian GOLD 1oz PHILHARMONICS -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=330401.0
BUYING BTC HERE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334920.0
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:03:40 AM

Greetings and welcome to the forum

vNoah

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:04:13 AM

Welcome to the forum.

I'm new here too!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: