Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elixir value  (Read 215 times)
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

I own a little over 1M ELIX from a quite long time and I'm start wondering the same.

ELIX is a great project but for some reason the price is not jumping up after Jan's ATH. Maybe other tokens like TEL and ETHLend took too much from it's userbase?
Let's say i lend my cousin some elix...
Where can he spend it?
What does he do with it if no store accepts it?
Is there a solution in place to do something with the elix u are given or not?That's my main concern about this project.

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

I did invest some in Elixir, but progress is to slow. They need to step it up, to get the price going
Price movement is slow but devs are delivering new updates each week. Loads of times I've been holding tokens with constant price while other tokens were moving up. Got greedy and sold to join a bandwagon, and I did regret doing that every time, could earn much more just by holding.

Yeah this coin is a long term hold and not to get rich quick there are better coins for that for exemple Vechain, Eos or Ont. If you are here for the long term then keep holding it. I talked to the team recently and they said they have a plan to hire more people
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

every coin is rising in value except Elixir . will it rise in the future ? of is it a bad project ?
what are youre opinions ?
Already created a lot of new ideas, some of them are useless, and do not think about each of them, will increase this cryptocurrency.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: