Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 11:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your basis of finding a good project/Ico?  (Read 305 times)
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

I find it if the Team of a certain project has a good background. And also of their platform. I have been in experiencing lot of projects and sure they are all good.

You need to look at the development team to see if they show their faces. And also on managers of advertising / bounty campaigns on the Bitcointalk forum. Usually scammers do not show their faces and do not hire well-known managers.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

I find it if the Team of a certain project has a good background. And also of their platform. I have been in experiencing lot of projects and sure they are all good.

I read the white paper first and check the in website if the project's idea is realistic and how it will follow what's in the road map. I also check the composition of the team. That's how I evaluate any other ICO I am joining in.
Na1l

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

First of all i look at the Idea, whitepaper and their team. Also it's good if this project has many followers in telegram/twitter.
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

I will look at whether their project development team has had a lot of development experience and success precedents, read their white papers, look at their product lines, and whether their projects are promising.
tahsanabir

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

You can use the same ICO's results that have been held to access risk levels when investing in such a token. Secondly, you need to determine the amount of tokens and tokens.
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

To find a good ICO project, the first one I saw was the Team working on the project, and I always studied their website, because I think the good ICO has a website that is clear kertaputih, roadmap and products they offer and the prospect of profit which is offered.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:48:58 AM

I do not think there is a standard answer to this question. We all know that good projects also need the support of the overall environment of the industry. In the past few years, community development has also accelerated the emergence of several super projects like ETH. I think a good project needs clear business scope and specific business implementation time except the team is very important. It's very critical.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: