Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Point to notice in merit system to make it a perfect solution.  (Read 525 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:32:43 AM

This new merit's rules really difficult for me. I every day write new post English and Russian but anybody don't get even 1 merit.

I will be try writte much more and intersting but i am not sure that it helpful.

So you are here for merit only? Your words speak your actions and that you are posting for getting merit. If you continue with this attitude rest assured you can goodbye to getting merits or even hoping to rank up. About the problem with Russian local board, appoint a local merit source among your reputed members who are active in the forum. Its not possible for English speaking non-Russians to merit your posts written in Russian. Theymos also wants to look into local merit sources as it was stated in their post about merit system.

beside what already other members said, having such system, is not effective at all, we already have the report to moderator.
some people here have hundreds of account that can be used to abuse that system.
Mods have their hands full (if not overflowing) with poop from the shitposters and having to clean up their toilet mess.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x