Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-04-27] Inside a Bitcoin mine  (Read 72 times)
Karartma1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Step foot inside a Bitcoin mine, and the first thing you’ll probably notice is the temperature. Depending on what part of the facility you’re standing in, it’ll either be baking hot or freezing cold.

In our case, it was the latter. After descending down a very utilitarian plywood staircase and making our way through a series of locked doors, we emerged in a concrete-floored room where you could see your breath. This was partially because it was winter in Northern Washington state and therefore naturally cold, and partially because there was a giant cooling system blasting frigid air at us from across the room.

Read more https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/inside-bitcoin-mine/
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:11:37 PM

ASICs are part of the main component of Bitcoin mines and are responsible for the noticeable temperature as they do emit plenty of heat while working round the clock.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

Step foot inside a Bitcoin mine, and the first thing you’ll probably notice is the temperature. Depending on what part of the facility you’re standing in, it’ll either be baking hot or freezing cold.

In our case, it was the latter. After descending down a very utilitarian plywood staircase and making our way through a series of locked doors, we emerged in a concrete-floored room where you could see your breath. This was partially because it was winter in Northern Washington state and therefore naturally cold, and partially because there was a giant cooling system blasting frigid air at us from across the room.

Read more https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/inside-bitcoin-mine/
this is the most important part to note the most important part that needs to be considered from the mining .. because when the temperature heats up ,, it can damage the components we use ,,
ASICs are part of the main component of Bitcoin mines and are responsible for the noticeable temperature as they do emit plenty of heat while working round the clock.
what do you know about ASICs.? You speak like you've been very keen on mining
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: