Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 TH/s Bitcoin Mining Hardware KL-YUG by KotakLabs  (Read 35679 times)
kotaklabs (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 08:24:47 AM

KotakLabs is proud to announce the new mining hardware "KL-YUG". The KotakLabs’ YUG is currently the most advanced bitcoin mining rig available in the market for preorder. This Ultra feature rich mining rig will have hashing speed of about 3TH/s which would be provided by powerful “KL-PARISHRAM” Processors.

As per the current work and research progress we are expecting to ship this hardware by end of March '14. There are no additional charges for shipment of the product and all shipments will be delivered via FedEx Express. However, the customer is liable to pay any customs/duties/taxes applicable in his country.

We accept that our competitors have already created lot of panic with anti-customer business policies such as No Refund, Accepting payments via sources which do not have any consumer protections,etc hence we only accept payment via PayPal/Credit Cards and are liable to issue a refund to our customers if we are not able to deliver them products as per the delivery deadline.

All further information about the product can be found at our website : http://kotaklabs.com/products/kl-yug/.

If you have any queries/suggestions, please feel free to drop us a mail at contact@kotaklabs.com

Have a great day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:50:33 AM

First indian asic miner manufacturer..  ???It looks like a scam nothing else..  why?

Domain registration date 16 nov
No info about team, theres no company info.
No miner prototype.
There is a mobile number and address.. uh okay.  Its easy to buy sim on fake name and address and
Office can be a rented one.

Who's payment processor?  Paypal lol.
Why, because its an easy way to get money from cc without sending product. No other payment processor in india allows that.
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:58:33 AM

First indian asic miner manufacturer..  ???It looks like a scam nothing else..  why?

No miner prototype.
There is a mobile number and address.. uh okay.  Its easy to buy sim on fake name and address and

Why, because its an easy way to get money from cc without sending product. No other payment processor in india allows that.

Yeah, it totally looks like a scam. It's too brand new of a company and it's really unbelievable they have a 3 TH/s miner.

lmao
kotaklabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 09:09:09 AM

First of all we do understand your panic at this point of time when there are so many emerging companies in the market who fail on their delivery deadlines and obvious confusion who's real and who's fake across the sea.

Yes we recently registered our domain and designed our website. I dont think there should be a problem with that.

As far as fake address and phone numbers are concerned, please feel free to call us / visit us.

We are still under development, a prototype will be posted soon. You seem exited for prototype, Give us some space mate  Smiley

Why would we select Paypal as our payment processor?
Paypal has got its own consumer protection program,this means that your hard earned money is protected if we do not ship.

No miner prototype.

AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

First of all we do understand your panic at this point of time when there are so many emerging companies in the market who fail on their delivery deadlines and obvious confusion who's real and who's fake across the sea.

Yes we recently registered our domain and designed our website. I dont think there should be a problem with that.

As far as fake address and phone numbers are concerned, please feel free to call us / visit us.

We are still under development, a prototype will be posted soon. You seem exited for prototype, Give us some space mate  Smiley

Why would we select Paypal as our payment processor?
Paypal has got its own consumer protection program,this means that your hard earned money is protected if we do not ship.

No miner prototype.

Well how are you able to confirm a 3 TH/s miner without a prototype in the first place?

lmao
kotaklabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 09:37:05 AM

The KL-PARISHRAM processors we are developing, run at 1.4Ghz Clock Frequency, yeilding up about 500GH/s. One unit will comprise of 6 such processors, hence giving up blazing 3TH/s.

Further details regarding the product are given at our website : http://kotaklabs.com/products/kl-yug/
NRPatten

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 09:44:18 AM

The KL-PARISHRAM processors we are developing, run at 1.4Ghz Clock Frequency, yeilding up about 500GH/s. One unit will comprise of 6 such processors, hence giving up blazing 3TH/s.

Further details regarding the product are given at our website : http://kotaklabs.com/products/kl-yug/

So you don't actually know it can produce 3TH just a wild guess ? My CPU can in theory run at 6GHz but it wont.

Mining Pool | iMine | MyGitHub | - | GitHubRepo | GitHub
/dev/null

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:07:21 AM

Who's manufacturing processors? You lol
Theres a big difference in developing and producing working product.

From what i see you are just trying to get funds and probably will go away with them.

Oh btw who are the lead developers, what kind of education,experiance they have.
Dont tell me you guys used to overclock cpu to 100x and sell them for 1000 bucks in 1998

PenAndPaper

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:11:40 AM

Maybe you want to make some edits in the pic you posted.

"ElectrictyCutter Technology saves power"
"Compactable with leading mining software"

We accept that our competitors have already created lot of panic with anti-customer business policies

And you are here to take the panic away from customers with no product at hand, a sketcy presentation and yet another pre order...
Give us a break please...
BuhTuglia

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 01:30:59 AM

The price of this thing is what's stupendous... 3 grand for 3 tera hashes? Compared to BFL's 600 gigs for four grand? And this thing, if it's real, will probably hit the market before BFL, if their track record is any indication...

Damn, if this thing exists, or is actually gonna exist, I want one...

Just another dust miner... Enquiring Gnomes want to Mine!
Send nothing to 16SVa2iQA6HuNPDGYShpmeEvUBRi2gW7f1
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:10:27 PM

We shall find out. I ordered one, so far they've sent me an invoice that looks like they never bothered to even put their own image on the letterhead.

I have worked with several startups and I have seen mistakes like this from legitimate companies, so I'll give them benefit of the doubt up to the point when they don't respond to emails or phone calls.

If I actually hear back from them I'll be keeping the preorder, otherwise I'm calling the cc company and disputing as a false charge.

Let's see if KotakLabs can deliver.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:14:25 PM

We shall find out. I ordered one, so far they've sent me an invoice that looks like they never bothered to even put their own image on the letterhead.

I have worked with several startups and I have seen mistakes like this from legitimate companies, so I'll give them benefit of the doubt up to the point when they don't respond to emails or phone calls.

If I actually hear back from them I'll be keeping the preorder, otherwise I'm calling the cc company and disputing as a false charge.

Let's see if KotakLabs can deliver.

Can you post screenshot of invoice? You can hide your personal details.
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:25:37 AM

Received the following communication today after reaching out to KotakLabs. They responded in about 12 hours, which makes sense to me with the time difference (its the same average turnaround I get with my odesk contractors in the same area).

I do have to say that I have seen some measurable improvements to the website over the past few days.

First of all congratulations on your first order with us!

Yes we have received your payment and you are already in PRE ORDER LIST of our KL-YUG series miners. If everything works well we are going to deliver your ordered rig by March '14 as promised.

Yes we understand that because of the bad market created by our competitors, people generally will try to avoid newbies like us. But they must understand that every new company is not bad (As in every next plant you come across is not cactus).

But we are not concerned about them as we know that as soon as we put up a video of our rig Prototype on Youtube and show it to them, we are eventually going to win their trust as well.

We are expected to start with die and fabrication process of our KL-PARISHRAM mid January '14.

Till then, I advise you to sign up with our newsletter so that you get timely updates of our major developments. Do it here :
http://kotaklabs.com/newsletter/

Feel free to get back to us for any of your queries. You can drop us a mail at contact@kotaklabs.com or call us at +91  99 9863 2650 (Monday to Friday, 11AM to 6PM IST)

Please note that it might take a couple of hours to reach you out because of our timezone difference.

Received the below invoice with the following email:

(It should be noted that the email DID have the companies proper letterhead and looked extremely professional, i'm just copy/pasting the text)

Dear <removed for privacy>
This is a notice that an invoice has been generated on <removed for privacy>.
Your payment method is: <removed>
Invoice #<removed>
Amount Due: $2999.00 USD
Due Date: <removed>
Invoice Items
KL-YUG : 3TH/S BITCOIN MINER $2999.00 USD
------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total: $2999.00 USD
Credit: $0.00 USD
Total: $2999.00 USD
------------------------------------------------------
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:53:47 AM

In any case call your cc company and ask them till when you can file a dispute  Tongue

The fact that it only takes 1 post from an anonymous poster, one domain name and one bad promo pic to sell a preorder beats me...  Tongue
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:39:27 AM

So, the 3 Th/s is now $5000 ...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
donttouchme

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:59:44 AM

The price sky rocketed
Telosaur

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:35:14 AM

Received the following communication today after reaching out to KotakLabs. They responded in about 12 hours, which makes sense to me with the time difference (its the same average turnaround I get with my odesk contractors in the same area).

I do have to say that I have seen some measurable improvements to the website over the past few days.

I'm impressed that you took the chance; PayPal at least gives you a bit of confidence that might can get your money back if things go pear-shaped. Good luck for your future mining!
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 08:38:42 AM

Whoever orders this, is seriously retarded.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
everfor007

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:11:59 AM

With current difficulty, how long its takes to generate the one btc  in 3TH/s rate?  couldn't understand from hash calculator.  Any idea?
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 10:54:15 AM

With current difficulty, how long its takes to generate the one btc  in 3TH/s rate?  couldn't understand from hash calculator.  Any idea?

Hello sock puppet. Welcome to the Forums! Your first post is a bit technical for a, well, first post. Isn't it?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀