Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can it be possible for the whole wide world use a single currency?  (Read 1231 times)
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:39:51 PM

Bitcoin is already a global currency, as it has value anywhere in the world. It is not suitable for calculations in the store. Probably for this purpose it will be replaced by other cryptocurrencies. And these cryptocurrencies will be a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

I think every country already has its own currency. But for now bitcoin remains the only digital currency used globally, if for a single currency I think it is not yet time.
Such a beautiful question. It reflected unity for once. Well let me remind you of the time when Great Britain had set out to conquer the world. They had been ruling over a major part of the earth. Every single man under the British Empire used the same pound used in Great Britain.

More than half population of the world was using the British Pound. If we look at the technological innovation in the world right now, this is very possible that in the future one coin will rule the world and everyone will use it.
cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted. What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?

If there is no clear basis of  bitcoin to become primary use for all country some of them are ignored and not accepted for legality even if there is a chance to get a big profit form it. Unless there will have a proper guidelines from them to convince all the country takes an opportunity and collaborate for progressive economy. If not! we still continue what we are doing now trying to get some chances to earn if the price value is turn back to highest level. but for your question regarding for single currency? maybe after several years but for now we can not predict the future of bitcoin.   
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted. What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?

One uniform currency for the whole world is possible through cryptocurrency. It would be easier to trade globally especially in terms of paying products. By using block chain platform, transactions will be easier and even payment. However, the challenge is on acceptance of each country on the use of cryptocurrencies.
There is nothing in this world which is not possible to achieve and that anything can happen in this world. The only thing which matters is that how much efforts we put in to make that thing happen. Usage of single currency in the entire world is something not an easy thing to achieve but all the governments think over it and contribute their efforts, then this can happen and that it will be the best thing ever happened.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

Yes it can be possible for the whole wide world  to use single currency ,and if these is so then it will benefits the whole people around the world and make easy payments and transactions because of one currency use , there will no more  exchanges especially when you travel and go around the world.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

I think currently the most appropriate bitcoin to be globally accepted. Because bitcoin is still a reference to other coins in the world of cryptocurrency.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

It can be possible, so all of world can accept one currency. But, when all of world will use one currency, there will not be Trading with currency or cryptocurrency.
Anastasiya64

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

Wow! Satoshi gives out free bitcoins! https://bitcointallk.org/index.php.topic=5.msg28.php
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

About using a single currency., I think it's a small possibility. Because from a currency of each country., it can be / as one of the characteristics of each country. Bitcoin indeed can be said serve as a global currency, but I think., it will remain an alternative currency that can be used by all countries and utilized that looks like a global currency.

voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

This is insane and it is not possible at this point in time. It will completely mess up the economy, affecting directly the foreign exchange market. With this also, the role of Central Bank in controlling the supply and demand of money will be compromised which will lead to the government needing to implement rules and regulations on Bitcoin. It is possible for the world to use cryptocurrency as the primary means of exchange but it is not possible to use the same currency. There will be none that defines the value of the currency of US in comparison to the other countries, in terms of economic status.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

Cryptocurrency is suitable global currency i think is a very convenient  way interm of transaction! But unfortunately many other countries are not yet ready to face the new challenge of cryptocurrency.but facing complaint regarding transaction is another story! Fiat can refund in an easy way compared to bitcoint or any other cryptocurrency currency!!so i belive it is not possible!

vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

At the moment - it's impossible. There are many reasons for this. I believe that in the future we will use crypto currency exactly as a means of payment, but to achieve that it was a single currency is not realistic.

I agree. Even with the fact that I, along with all the other crypto enthusiasts out there really wants cryptos to be a means of daily payments or at least can be used more than how much we can use it today, I just can't see this happening anywhere within this year or the next. But even so, I am not losing hope because just like you, I too believe that it will truly happen in due time.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

I don't think it is not a good idea that the world use one currency because this currency of every country represent their culture and also their history. So, it is impossible that country would agree on this that will use one currency.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:07:37 AM

This is certainly very much anticipated, it is time there is no limit to transactions around the world, and it can only be realized if the world uses a single currency.
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

I think the whole world will not be able to use a single currency. All countries in the world still need the currency of their respective countries. Although there is Bitcoin that can be a very valuable digital currency still the government will continue to maintain the currency of the country.
Barrett Edwards

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

Possible but not immediately, because of the lack of one unifying force!

With bitcoin growing in value and having more and more technical issue along with its growth pay, I think there will be governments across the world that would want to cash in the opportunity with digital money! And same would be true for various companies too

I predict that 10 years after every country has a national digital currency, there would be a someone who would be able to unite all the countries with a single unified currency
ficihch

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:44:27 AM

The world will continue to change according to the passage of time. Information technology will continue to grow. The world system economic will change in accordance with the Economic Global Policy. Every country has own currency. Indeed, US Dollar become dominant currency in the world. But I think It's impossible for the world use a single currency.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

I believe yes, it is possible because we all know that the government could easily adopt the changes since our technology is too advanced these days. I think there are really lots of things to fix first but there is still a big possibility the the world could have a single currency.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

I believe yes, it is possible because we all know that the government could easily adopt the changes since our technology is too advanced these days. I think there are really lots of things to fix first but there is still a big possibility the the world could have a single currency.

I don't think that the whole world will be able to use one single currency since we all know that a lot of leaders want their country to be higher than the other countries in the world and if the world will be using one currency that also means that they will be balancing their country to a lot of countries that is far more lower than their country's standing.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

Its hard to make bitcoin as single currency in all around the world. Every country have their own regulation about monetary and regulation about currency. But I think maybe in the future bitcoin can be accepted as payment globaly

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌