Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO] GeoManna New World in which users create values on their own.  (Read 1690 times)
GeoManna (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 02:14:24 PM by GeoManna

Korean ANN Thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4699950

Russian ANN Thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3458575

Japanese ANN Thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4766651

India ANN Thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4712125

Portuguese ANN Thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4683109

Spanish ANN Thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4670963

German ANN Thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4686146

Arabic ANN Thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4701899

Brief introduction to the project.
     The GeoManna platform is a decentralized, socially funded ecosystem for direct peer-to-peer interaction (P2P - peer to peer). Transparency, reliability, speed and equal opportunities are the core values embodied in the technology of blocking and the functionality of a smart contract on a platform.
     The platform expands the potential of using financial services on the basis of a distributed registry, self-executing smart contracts.
     The GeoManna ecosystem is designed to unite all participants in one place, providing them with a platform for creating and using financial services, where everyone can, and offer a service, and use it.
     GeoManna is able to offer a new technical solution and a new conceptual model of interaction between platform participants for the development of modern decentralized financial services.

The GeoManna platform will be friendly and with a minimum of technical terminology to offer services to the general public, indicating the benefits and capabilities of the platform.
     The GeoManna platform is a New World in which users create values themselves.

What are the existing problems we plan to solve?
    All existing models of the modern economy are no longer effective. High interest rates and transfer fees, as well as low speed, hamper the normal development of business and consumer relationships, as well as their accumulative abilities.
     Concentration of funds in one hand breaks the balance and hinders the competitiveness of business, conditioned by old approaches that do not work in the modern world.
     The situation in the world economy is complicated, and social tension only increases. These are clear signs of a distant departure from the path of normal social development.
     The difficulties of the modern economy and the lack of clear ways to overcome them make development in the direction of block technology.
     Existing latest technological developments can solve the problems of the modern economy, but they are reluctant to accept old established systems.
     The single technological decentralized platform GeoManna is able to unite all participants of financial services, safely and quickly execute all transactions that operate on the principles of the distributed registry.
Bonus name: GeoManna
Bonus Symbol: GM
Period of validity of the bonus: 10 years
Bonus release environment: platform Ethereum
Standard of issue of a bonus: the smart contract corresponding to the standard Ethereum
ERC-20
The number of decimal places in the bonus: 2
Currencies of sale of the bonus: Ethereum (ETH)
The standard price at the time of the release of the bonus: 1 GM = 0,10 USD
Minimum target volume of pre-sales equivalent to 300 (ETH)
Maximum sales limit: not limited
The number of GM bonuses issued for the pre-sales phase 100 000 000
Minimum purchase volume: equivalent to 0.1 (ETH)
Sales start date: beginning August 1, 2018.
Sales end date: Novemder 1, 2018.
All not sold bonuses at the end of all stages of sales will be burned.

Referral program
At all stages of pre-Sales, the referral program will be.
And everyone can get a profit by attracting investments.
To participate in the referral program, register at geomanna.com
In your account, copy the referral link and send it to the investors.
You will be credited with 10% of the amount purchased by your referrals GeoManna.

Platform capabilities.
    Mass adaptation of the GeoManna platform to improve the effectiveness of all relationships between people and business, eliminating any intermediaries from these relationships and making their interactions transparent, safe and profitable. This solution will be achieved through the creation of a decentralized ecosystem, based on the optimized bandwidth of the block and the organization of interaction between users on the principle of P2P (peer-to-peer).
     Technological innovations in the field of computer technology combine the capabilities of payment systems and will improve the existing model of interaction between the supplier and the consumer. A number of integrated solutions and methods of contactless instant transfers will exclude commissions, which will increase the purchasing power of consumers. At the same time, the use of fixed cost is ideal for the consumer and corporate sectors of the economy. The balance of the number of bonuses inside the platform will not be violated and on the direct will depend on their relevance. In other words, the participants themselves encourage the creation of new bonuses by method Proof-of-Activity (PoA).
More participants, more bonuses.

The GeoManna platform will allow:
•  Integrate your business into a platform and make profit and new customers.
•  Exchange goods, services and entertainment for bonuses.
•  Become part of the platform in a particular branch of the structure.
•  To use the wide possibilities of blockchain technology and the industry as a whole!
•  Continuous improvement of development and other advanced technologies.
•  Search for like-minded people to implement and launch the project around the world.

Advantages
    The GeoManna platform, in itself, is unique and has no analogues. Absolute absence of competitors will allow the platform to dynamically develop, and the bonus of GM is firmly entrenched among the leading crypto assets.
     GeoManna will enable any user regardless of technical knowledge to easily access the platform and information. After installing the mobile application, any user can watch how GM bonuses enter his pocket. Users themselves make decisions about the relevance of the platform by using it.
     Almost all cryptocurrencies require special equipment for mining. You do not need to earn GeoManna bonuses, you get them for free.
GeoManna develops a fully functional bonus with some unique features:
 - The instant money transfer system is safe and anonymous;
 - Absence of commission for all users of the platform;
 - Possibility of storage and accumulation with full control over funds;
 - Global access to trading sites and services.

On which national platforms is the project oriented?
     At the start of the project, all information will be available in the main languages. As the project develops for ease of use, more languages will be added.
     Multilanguage and accessibility - contributes to global expansion.
     The project is focused on the whole world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

You are right every day a lot of new projects are born. I also read through your project, it has some interesting points. But you want to know how you can develop your community because it is very poor now
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

I think this geomanna project is a project that brings us to success, this project is very good and interesting, this project also explains in detail, I'm sure this project has a bright future. Wink
PeterAn

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

I think this geomanna project is a project that brings us to success, this project is very good and interesting, this project also explains in detail, I'm sure this project has a bright future. Wink
Im also feel power of this idea. Wait for start of pre-sale to help project. Will you plan to do the same?
SusanParson

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

You are right every day a lot of new projects are born. I also read through your project, it has some interesting points. But you want to know how you can develop your community because it is very poor now
What do you think this project need to do to get attention wider audience? Seems guys need good advise Wink
OlgaZb

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

dev, do you have any bounty ?
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

dev, do you have any bounty ?
Hello Oльгa.
Yeah, it would be great.
What do you want to offer, what are your conditions?
Write to me with a personal message.
Melanie Rodriguez

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

Its an utopia vision of the World... but I like to believe that it happens with us.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

Its an utopia vision of the World... but I like to believe that it happens with us.
Thank you! Im sure, it happens with us Wink
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

I read about the project and found it a good opportunity for people to get bonuses to meet basic needs. Solid foundation. I really see the potential.
But I still wonder When starting GM bonuses before selling will only be exchanged on ETH and non-ETH owners will have to charge to transfer their money into ETH. Is this a hindrance to a fast-growing project and a large community?
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

I read about the project and found it a good opportunity for people to get bonuses to meet basic needs. Solid foundation. I really see the potential.
But I still wonder When starting GM bonuses before selling will only be exchanged on ETH and non-ETH owners will have to charge to transfer their money into ETH. Is this a hindrance to a fast-growing project and a large community?
Thank you very much for interest to our project!  Smiley
We have implemented in our pre-sale company all, on what we had funding. 
Unfortunately, for now, we can accept transfers only in ETH.
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

And if there are competitors, how will you compete with them ? Now often steal the idea and reading the white paper can be match with other projects . Thanks
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

And if there are competitors, how will you compete with them ? Now often steal the idea and reading the white paper can be match with other projects . Thanks
Thank you for your question! Competitors will be always, but we presume to stay originals. For now, no one from our competitors can offer people getting free bonuses for every single day, just after they joined our platform. By our GM bonuses it would be possible to pay for the services and goods. All people like freebie, but units can offer it. But GeoManna can.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

I liked the fact that this project unites all users on one platform,replacing all payment systems and banks. Each user will own a Bank, without interest and commissions.In addition, the project also solves charitable tasks: it gives all users the necessary minimum.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

I liked the fact that this project unites all users on one platform,replacing all payment systems and banks. Each user will own a Bank, without interest and commissions.In addition, the project also solves charitable tasks: it gives all users the necessary minimum.
Yes, exactly! The potential of project is very large. But, unfortunately, we have difficulties with marketing and investments for now, so its hard to move forward to achieve of our goal.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

The developers promise almost instant payments, and even with zero costs. It certainly attracts. Let's see what happens next.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:18:31 AM

The developers promise almost instant payments, and even with zero costs. It certainly attracts. Let's see what happens next.
Thank you for your opinion! You can join us on the Telegram to get our fresh news https://t.me/geomanna_gm
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

I think this geomanna project is a project that brings us to success, this project is very good and interesting, this project also explains in detail, I'm sure this project has a bright future
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

I think this geomanna project is a project that brings us to success, this project is very good and interesting, this project also explains in detail, I'm sure this project has a bright future
it's a very comprehensive project. time will show success. global supports develop the project. the team should be active in social media.
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

the quality that geomanna presents is able to transform the world of blockchain into something interesting to visit at any time, even as often as possible, but the question that arises is, what about the fee of each transaction? expensive? or cheaper? see the quality provided
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: