Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it my impression or media is biased towards bad news ?  (Read 3142 times)
Finnong

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

In media many things are edited or added good or bad though most of the time things are not clarified which causes more confusion and problem. The problem now is how people view bitcoin from what they watched, heared or listened too. If they will seek deeper about it or just agree without research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

Yes, of course we all know that media is one of the main sources of information and using media, all information will be spread easily and very quickly. But we don't know whether this information is accurate and true because not all the time when the media releases information that it thinks is right. And many people don't understand what it is, which I think is the reason why many negative news easily emerge.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?
Media, something that can give good or bad effect to other things. But human, what they look is profit. If a lot of people read news on media, they will get more money. I think that is why they only give people news that can attract people to read it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?
This happens because the government is afraid that bitcoin will be able to shut down most of the banks which are the ways for investors to invest in bonds. Because of this, they show only the people the disadvantages of bitcoin and not its advantages. The lesson in this is dont always believe what is on the media.

Bitcoin will likely never shut down banks. People will always need banks. Who's going to give them loans or mortgages? Bitcoin just allows you to be your own bank if you wish and not rely on a third party to look after your money or transfer it for you. Even if crypto becomes dominant people will still have a use for banks and I don't think they'll go away completely for a long time yet if ever. I suppose the other option would be things like peer to peer lending and credit unions.
MosaicRack14

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

Media always highlights those news by which they can get maximum TRP and through the bad news they got the most thats why they do this.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

Media will always brings negativeness on the everything and that includes cryptocurrency.I think there is a worldwide campaign to shut down cryptocurrencies because they fear it will upset the old order of society and institutions. Governments fear they will lose their power over the people and businesses fear they will lose their control. That is why there is so much negative news out there

Thats why bitcoin continues to drop the value, because of media spreading negative news about btc, we should stop them before bitcoin really lose its value, and advise some people dont believe in media, its better to research for yourself to know the truth.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
regadly

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

I agree with such a statement. There is an imposition, as soon as somewhere bitcoin is used with dirty hands. Everyone starts to inflate the problem, but positiv and clean results are not lightened.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

Yes because they are paid to do it. Mainstream media is a good way to brainwash people to believe what they say. It has been use for decades to mislead the people from the truth. Luckily we now have a choice because of Internet but the content today dominates the mainstream media.
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

Yes a lot of media are bias and they tell fake new's to tolerate people , they show some bad happen in bitcoin for the cost that you will sell your bitcoin altcoin etc. right a way but not all people who believe in bitcoin is believing from fake news
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

Yes social media has  a big impact negative vives on bitcoin.Some of them are lack of knowledge so thats why they say bad things about crypto.They did not analyze crypto as well they want to understand it.
Yes, social media are biased, they spread bad news about bitcoin. There are many reasons why they're biased towards bad news. I think its because of the powerful people controlling social media for their own agendas and satisfaction. I suggest that dont believed all the things that you see and read on the social media, because not all of that are true and reliable. Its better to experience it for you to know what is the truth.
Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

This is due to the fact that it is easier to find bad news. Human nature is imperfect, because of this, negative qualities of people are more apparent in their behavior and are reflected in the news.
StrongImagine301

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

Not all the media but there are a lot of media who are totally biased and because of this they only telecast those bad news only so that bitcoin become affected more.
CrucialTechnology57

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

Yes, it is right there are some media who always published only the bad news related to crypto specially bitcoin and I'm confident that they are biased.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:52:54 PM

This is how the industry works, that the negative news creates the effect of a "bomb". People are always preponderant to negativity, which is what media uses. I do not think that this has a strong effect on bitcoin, at least on large holders.
ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

There are obviously some baised media whom don't want crypto to be popular so they spread rumors and also only bad news about crypro.
Baksobakar

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

media is a bitcoin support so it can become very popular now. without media it is very unlikely that bitcoin could develop so rapidly
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Bad news actually sell more than good news, so each time there is bad news the media try to capitalise on it and make themselves relevant. It's no different when it has to do with Bitcoin.
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:17:58 AM

Yeah the people in the media industry always plays a big role to change the path of the crypto market and also the demand mainly decided by them through many ways making bad new and false news and each and every individuals mind is controlled mainly by them I am saying this because media and news these day make huge negative impact on the crypto market directly or indirectly so personals who are in the crypto trading industry always make decisions according to them and that is why even for no reason some currency prices are reacting unbelievable directions

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:07:20 AM

You know if we grow in media industry i think we should know this because media industry is like bitcoin this is getting good popularity if there is a bad news and good news right? That's what mean they are not againts bitcoin actually like what other said that media is againts bitcoin its big NO but they want a big news that involve bitcoin for popularity.
DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

In my personal opinion, maybe I am wrong, but the negative news comes from the pressure of the government or to increase the rating of the media channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: