Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy some bitcoin  (Read 1140 times)
OracionSeis (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 02:07:20 PM

If anyone is willing to sell some bitcoin please pm me

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 08:07:12 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 08:41:18 PM by bitmarket.io

What about casascius coins?
bitcoiner222

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:45:12 PM

I can sell you some. Just contact me via PM.

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:34:01 PM

still looking

OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:01:58 AM

Still looking for btc pm me

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:39:40 PM

How much are you looking for?

How much are you willing to pay?

What payment method do you require?
OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:55:12 PM

I am looking for 10+ Bitcoin

840$ per bitcoin

Seller goes first.

I don't recommend paypal so i use Western Union

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:11:27 PM

I can provide the 10+ bitcoin.

I'd prefer $850 and I won't go first, but I'm willing to send to trusted escrow.

Western Union is acceptable.
OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:59:13 PM

I am looking for 10+ Bitcoin

840$ per bitcoin

Seller goes first.

I don't recommend paypal so i use Western Union

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:01:32 PM

Huh
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:03:49 PM

Huh

That means, he wants you to send him $8000 up front with no trust. Your offer doesn't meet his expectations, he has no comment...

lol

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:22:49 PM

A newb with no trust wants $8400 worth of bitcoin, won't go first, and refuses to use escrow?

Sorry, that doesn't sound safe.  Use extreme caution everyone.
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:16:13 PM

A newb with no trust wants $8400 worth of bitcoin, won't go first, and refuses to use escrow?

Sorry, that doesn't sound safe.  Use extreme caution everyone.

Where's your sense of adventure Danny. You used to be fun. Cheesy Cheesy

But he has an aged account. He probably paid $5 or $6 for the account, don't mess him up yet.

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:48:05 PM

Where's your sense of adventure Danny. You used to be fun. Cheesy Cheesy

I appear to be getting cranky in my old age.  I'll work on that.
OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:10:14 PM

I trust no one
Even escrow services if people want to go first we make deal otherwise we don't.I have not scammed anyone but that instant "-" reputation made me feel bad.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:15:42 PM

I trust no one
Even escrow services if people want to go first we make deal otherwise we don't.I have not scammed anyone but that instant "-" reputation made me feel bad.

I apologize if I hurt your feelings, but your actions are not trustworthy, and others need to be informed of the risks.

If you continue to act in a trustworthy manner in the future and establish yourself as a trustworthy person here at bitcointalk.org, I'll consider removing the negative trust.  For now, you've done nothing to instill faith in you.
OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:24:11 PM

I trust no one

I apologize if I hurt your feelings, but your actions are not trustworthy, and others need to be informed of the risks.

If you continue to act in a trustworthy manner in the future and establish yourself as a trustworthy person here at bitcointalk.org, I'll consider removing the negative trust.  For now, you've done nothing to instill faith in you.

I have trust issues about people sorry about that for now i am postponing the idea to buy bitcoin from people around here. When i beat down my trust issues i will re open this thread again Smiley I would be happy if you remove that negative reputation but it is okey though danny thanks anyway Smiley

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:30:33 PM

I trust no one

I have trust issues about people sorry about that for now i am postponing the idea to buy bitcoin from people around here. When i beat down my trust issues i will re open this thread again Smiley I would be happy if you remove that negative reputation but it is okey though danny thanks anyway Smiley

Try local bitcoins and meet someone in person. If you have trust issues I guess you could bring a weapon.

OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:33:23 PM

I trust no one

Try local bitcoins and meet someone in person. If you have trust issues I guess you could bring a weapon.

I will try it though thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: