Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIVA - Crowdfund Homes & Invest In Mortgages Globally  (Read 20995 times)
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

If you visit VIVA website then there you will see ico rating from VIVA. The value of ICO VIVA good rating that is 8/10 in foxico you also can mengunungi web from foxico. Of course this becomes a separate confidence for investors. In addition, the platform is also pretty good.
This platform provides decentralized and unhindered financing of mortgage loans, which avoids the need to appeal to intermediaries such as banks and other financial institutions. This idea simply must be successful!

It is true there will be use provided by home buyers to get loan funds. In the absence of banks or other entities will of course provide its own benefits from home buyers. It's really a project that carries a very good mission and therefore very very profitable for me.
Of course! After the application of mortgage shares in the modern ecosystem will provide investors with the acquisition of mortgage loans from property buyers from anywhere in the world.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OzhogCoin

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

I like the project that the team's ranks show high quantity and quality because with the collective team the project is well developed
Also, the project has good support! After all, many people believe in the success of this company! The Viva Network project is able to achieve high efficiency and profitability, therefore it is worth paying attention to it in the mortgage market. Wink
adeeka

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

interesting project. good luck dev.
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

If you visit VIVA website then there you will see ico rating from VIVA. The value of ICO VIVA good rating that is 8/10 in foxico you also can mengunungi web from foxico. Of course this becomes a separate confidence for investors. In addition, the platform is also pretty good.
This platform provides decentralized and unhindered financing of mortgage loans, which avoids the need to appeal to intermediaries such as banks and other financial institutions. This idea simply must be successful!

It is true there will be use provided by home buyers to get loan funds. In the absence of banks or other entities will of course provide its own benefits from home buyers. It's really a project that carries a very good mission and therefore very very profitable for me.
Of course! After the application of mortgage shares in the modern ecosystem will provide investors with the acquisition of mortgage loans from property buyers from anywhere in the world.

And Other Viva has a good supply platform. Planing them VIVA tokens can be used as currency. In addition they are also planning VVA to be traded in several major digital currency trading markets such as Bittrex, Poloniex and others.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

Now you can get a good bonus when buying tokens. Not every project offers a 30% bonus during the Pre Sale. I think it will be interesting for investors.
nyia

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Now you can get a good bonus when buying tokens. Not every project offers a 30% bonus during the Pre Sale. I think it will be interesting for investors.
The bonus is quite large and my compilation opened the website right once we will get 30% bonus for quiet purchase of VIVA tokens. Meet the requirements with a very good platform with a good ico rating, of course this is a trust for investors who will enter.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

icoshrimp review
https://icoshrimp.com/viva-network-introduces-the-first-crowdfund-based-mortgage-loans-for-homebuyers/

Oniko

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

Very rarely projects offer such great bonuses. Do you think this is good?

I'm glad that early investors can earn at least 30% if the price of the token remains at the price that was during the ICO
nyia

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

I'm glad that early investors can earn at least 30% if the price of the token remains at the price that was during the ICO
Yeah right in this pre sale there will be a bonus of 30%. In my mind this project is a good Revolution by VIVA and I think it will be a new step in providing solutions to existing problems, about the difficulty of buying a house. This will be a convenience for investors and home buyers.
serhiopower

Activity: 423

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:11:02 PM

A cool project, a strong, promising and interesting idea. An amazing team. I advise everyone to participate.
warda1989

Activity: 166
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:13:30 PM

equitable allocation of funds allocation for each item of developers on this project, the allocation of funds for promotional programs is also quite large, some bonus when the sale of coins is also very much, what is the minimum investment limit?
nyia

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

equitable allocation of funds allocation for each item of developers on this project, the allocation of funds for promotional programs is also quite large, some bonus when the sale of coins is also very much, what is the minimum investment limit?

If I read on the Web or Whitepapernya I also have not found the amount, and when I see his website viva receive ethereum as payment. Let's join soon there is still a 30% bonus in pre-sale.
nyia

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

And Other Viva has a good supply platform. Planing them VIVA tokens can be used as currency. In addition they are also planning VVA to be traded in several major digital currency trading markets such as Bittrex, Poloniex and others.

Firstly: no one can guarantee that the coin will be on these exchanges. Many teams promise big exchanges, but after the sale it turns out that it's not so easy. Second: the price after the sale can dramatically go down, you see what is happening now with the market.
Personally, I don't like big bonuses since there is a possibility that early investors will drop the price.
Now about the project.
On page 18 it states that age is a criteria of of creditworthiness, to which I would disagree with. When speaking of investment accounts regardless of the country you live in is also concerning for me since there are multiple countries that have trade restrictions, and also regulations.  I think this may be trying to take on to large of a task initially.
Regarding your first opinion about big bonuses, but is it not going to work hard to maintain price stability? I hope it's done. Then for the challenge of possible regulatory differences for the viva platform itself can expand to the country it has been soft with the crypto rules to then be piloted.
LePhuCuong

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

Good. That's a great thing for me
nyia

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

A cool project, a strong, promising and interesting idea. An amazing team. I advise everyone to participate.
You are absolutely right in my mind this is a very good innovation, although not yet applicable but only the beginning and anytime if not starting from now
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:21:40 PM

A very interesting and profitable project for both users and investors. I see the token purchase bonus here is very interesting. The idea of Viva Network is great, this platform can be the right solution to get mortgage financing. with several advantages such as smart contract infrastructure, in a faster, easier and transparent way. even viva network offers a much easier process than a bank. I am sure this project will be liked by many people and also supported by many investors. this project will be successful and have a very bright future.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
nyia

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

A very interesting and profitable project for both users and investors. I see the token purchase bonus here is very interesting. The idea of Viva Network is great, this platform can be the right solution to get mortgage financing. with several advantages such as smart contract infrastructure, in a faster, easier and transparent way. even viva network offers a much easier process than a bank. I am sure this project will be liked by many people and also supported by many investors. this project will be successful and have a very bright future.

I think so too how can we support this program. In addition, the team must also work hard to succeed Viva. May viva be accepted by many people and many rules in the world.
Malshan

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

This is a amazing project.I advise everyone to participate
nyia

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

This is a amazing project.I advise everyone to participate

I see from the followers of VIVA this campaign followed quite a lot and quite intensively in campaigning. Of course you deserve to tell all your friends to join, to make this project a success.
The_Hu

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:12:17 AM

The project with a good and convincing mission, maybe investors will like and believe in this project,
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: