Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When you try explain crypto to a non tech person!  (Read 699 times)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

It is definitely not that easy to understand the concepts of cryptotokens and cryptocurrencies in general but we must always keep doing it. One day it will become much more general information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

When i try to explain the crypto to someone who doesn't know the technology, obviously i have many difficult moments. Many of them think that crypto is a scam, and it is impossible to overcome this idea.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

I love the looks i get when i try to explain crypto to a non tech person! How do you guys deal with situations like these?
I don't even try explaining. I just inform them about it and that's it! If they seemed interested and keep asking questions, then I give a little more time into giving them a better picture. There is no sense in trying to explain something to someone if you know they are not interested. It's just a waste of time. It's better to be practical now a days.

Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

I tried to explain at initial level but they do no understand also they think I am trying to get their money. Sometimes they listen but later stage they make fun when market goes down. Overall they do not believe.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:51:59 AM

I will describe it globally about Cryptocurrency.
If it is explained in too much detail, my discussion will not be digested.

It's better little by little but smoothly than a lot but can't be understood.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

I love the looks i get when i try to explain crypto to a non tech person! How do you guys deal with situations like these?

is this really useful? I don't know if this post is useful or not, at the moment I don't get much knowledge about discussions. there are many posts that aren't useful at all.
well I'll comment on this post.
in my opinion if someone would be interested in crypto, then they would find it out through the internet. now technology is part of our lives. we have been facilitated for anything.

Beatah

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:06:51 AM

explain using real examples for easy understanding
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

This certainly will be hard to explain. don't understand about the technology certainly also be things that are quite difficult to accept developments. explain to people like that let alone about crypto will waste time only. the savvy about technology alone is sometimes still existed that have yet to understand about what crypto is still difficult in this field.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

cryptocurrency is still a thing that is not known by many people. many of them think that cryptocurrency is a fraud and gives a big loss. as crypto lovers, we must be able to explain well to the people in order that they are not misperception in knowing cryptocurrency.
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

As for me it would be a desire. You can teach any person absolutely. If you deliberately decided to deal with crypto currency. Hence, knowing the basics is not so difficult. The main thing is with patience and a desire to approach in this matter.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

In 2017: I do not understand what it is, but it is very profitable Cheesy.
In 2018: I fully understand the technology, but I do not understand the price Cheesy.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
vicarios

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

Person A trade money with person B without them know each other  Cheesy
Untrackble, fast and with low fee, 1$ fee for moving 1 million dollars in 1 sec without any bank knows about
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

I do not explain anything to anyone. On the Internet a lot of information (simplified for perception) and if a person is really interested, then he is looking for this information himself. I do not waste my time.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

usually for those who do not have the provision of knowledge at all is indeed quite difficult. Moreover, many languages that might be hard enough as it is explained in the crypto. I will usually explain in basic first, understanding, kind, and functions I described with the language to be easy them indigestion.
Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

It is very important to see who it is and what occupation it is. If it is a businessman, he and he will explain the cryptocurrency and he will be very happy.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

I don't even try explaining. I just inform them about it and that's it! If they seemed interested and keep asking questions, then I give a little more time into giving them a better picture. There is no sense in trying to explain something to someone if you know they are not interested. It's just a waste of time. It's better to be practical now a days.

Yes correct, there is no point explaining crypto in non tech person because for sure he/she will never understand it, a simple doing in computer for sure they will find difficult, so what more when they are using crypto??
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

from my experience the one with sharp mind not always a tech person Wink usually i draw pictures to those who can't get it all from words

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

you can skip how the blockchain works, the whitepaper, the cryptotrading and such. just tell them its some form of money but in digital form. tell them the benefit, how its gonna replace fiat in future. the impact can bring in future. the rest you may follow up if they are interested.

same like selling smartphone to your 60y.o. grandpa.
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

Most people around me see cryptocurrencies as a ponzi. It's really hard to tell them what kind of technology crypto and blockchain is. That's why I do not get very excited. Those who want to understand already have their own readings.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

I tried to explain at initial level but they do no understand also they think I am trying to get their money. Sometimes they listen but later stage they make fun when market goes down. Overall they do not believe.
well, I often explain about  crypto to my friend, whom don't have any knowledge about crypto, when they asked me about what I'm doing to earn money after graduated. Of course I know that they can understand everything that I said, but some of them become interested in crypto and now they're really professional traders. Keep hodling and stay calm my friend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: