Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Save your Bitcointalk account  (Read 310 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2165

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:28:03 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 04:10:27 AM by Coolcryptovator
Merited by bones261 (1)

Just try to remind.
I have joined on Bitcointalk almost one month. Within this short time I have seen 90% newbie member making spamming and shitpost. Just look like they come to bitcointalk only for earn money from here. Yes you can earn by Learn from this forum. Bitcointalk is not only earning platform. It's like a school for learn about cryptocurrency. Mostly new member joned for bounty. Yes , you can do bounty it's eligible. But before start earning from here by bounty we need spend time for learn more. Make a quality and meaningful  post. You have right to make question here, many people will answer you. I think it's possible reduce spamming if bounty turn disable only for newbie. So they will try to learn more and will try to be polite. I am newbie. Are you thinking why I am talking against newbie? No, I am not talking against. I just try to convince for reduce spamming on forum. If I hurt any newbie , I am sorry. We can do competition for make good and quality post and learn from old member's.  There are so many rulse about forum. We should read them. I know most of us we didn't that.
I believe we can make together this forum more clean.
My request to all new members:

1) Please read all the rulse of this forum. You will find them every section. If you break the rules then you will get ban.
2) Read first pin post before make a new post to avoid get negative trust or loss your account.
3) Make high quality post or reply, So that other people can learn from your post.
4) Don't promote any referral link included ICO or any other site on this forum. You can use signature camping if some one make thread bounty about that. You can't ware your own referral link or other site.
5) Don't join any bounty until your rank Jr. Members or above.
6) Avoid scammers those are Buy sale Bitcointalk account.
7) Don't try to begging merit otherwise you will get negative red trust.
8 ) If you buy or sale something other on this forum please use escrow to avoid scam. Click here to see most trusted escrow list
9) Please always try to respect those are your seniors on this forum.
10) Don't use bad language to other. Be polite.

Sorry for my bad English. I just try to explain new members to avoid spam and got ban.
Hope it will help many new member to get ban from this forum. Thanks every one to read this.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

I like your way of thinking, but these posts are so much on the forums
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

I like your way of thinking, but these posts are so much on the forums

I know dear, I just try to remind it again.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 6850

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

A have a request for you:

- Stop with this unnecessary text styling. This font size makes it hard for me to read your post. No one here is blind.
- Stop with this repeated posts. This is the 4rd post I see this week that says basically the same thing you are saying here.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
lisabrandon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

This is very informative information not only for newbie members but also other experienced members... It will help in preventing account closure and promotion of their Bitcointalk account.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:52:55 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 03:43:38 AM by Coolcryptovator

A have a request for you:

- Stop with this unnecessary text styling. This font size makes it hard for me to read your post. No one here is blind.
- Stop with this repeated posts. This is the 4rd post I see this week that says basically the same thing you are saying here.

Thanks, I will edit it now.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:16:42 PM

Although it's a repeated post but I really appreciate it. It's a reminder, and works wells cause it's informative. And I didn't see the text coloring before but now it looks good.
edundayo

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

Kudos!

Repeated or not, sometimes crucial rule and information can never be over emphasis.

The more it is repeated the harder is is for people to miss it,
especially a forum like this where information can be so segregated.

A quitter never wins and winners never quit!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

I wanted to create a separate topic for this warning but since you have added many security precautions I would like to add another one. A few days ago I was searching for my account on Google and I found that there are multiple mirror sites available on the internet which are exactly similar to everything like bitcointalk including little similarities in the domain name. So one should make sure that he is logging in on a genuine website by making sure (bitcointalk.org) web address in the address bar. If someone is trying to log in to those mirror sites then it is likely that he will lose his account and scammers will sell it for profits. One should always bookmark the original site address without going through the Google search results.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

I wanted to create a separate topic for this warning but since you have added many security precautions I would like to add another one. A few days ago I was searching for my account on Google and I found that there are multiple mirror sites available on the internet which are exactly similar to everything like bitcointalk including little similarities in the domain name. So one should make sure that he is logging in on a genuine website by making sure (bitcointalk.org) web address in the address bar. If someone is trying to log in to those mirror sites then it is likely that he will lose his account and scammers will sell it for profits. One should always bookmark the original site address without going through the Google search results.

Thanks for your information. We should double check address bar once we login on Bitcointalk account to avoid hack. Not only that, we should check every address bar once we login wallet or exchange. You remind the right point. Thanks again.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:14:55 PM
Merited by gentlemand (1)

In regards to your information is it the best way that you stake your BTC Address with a signed Message Here or for german Users Here to avoid Account hacking.
With this Address Posting can you proof that you the right account owner and you can become the account back after a hack when you use this stake posting with this Guide.

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:46:44 AM

In regards to your information is it the best way that you stake your BTC Address with a signed Message Here or for german Users Here to avoid Account hacking.
With this Address Posting can you proof that you the right account owner and you can become the account back after a hack when you use this stake posting with this Guide.

Yes you can post your address but it's not enough for recover your account. Because once your account hack , hacker can edit your address with his own address. At first I will suggest hide your email address. Next setup your security question and use 2FA for your mail. Use strong password and change it at least monthly. Don't use same password that you use another application or website. Hope you can prevent hacking.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1323

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

You posted some good advices and it may be helpful for newbies. I just want to ask about 2nd your suggestion "Read first DT ( Defult Trust) member's post to avoid get negative trust or loss your account". What do you exactly mean? OK, I opened first post of DT member Lauda for example, here it is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101872;sa=showPosts;start=23900 I'm not sure how it can help to avoid getting negative trust. And DT members can't ban accounts, unless they are mods.
And 4th suggestion. You're right that we aren't allowed to post referral links, but you can have ref links in your signature.

The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:21:07 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 04:07:52 AM by Coolcryptovator

You posted some good advices and it may be helpful for newbies. I just want to ask about 2nd your suggestion "Read first DT ( Defult Trust) member's post to avoid get negative trust or loss your account". What do you exactly mean? OK, I opened first post of DT member Lauda for example, here it is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101872;sa=showPosts;start=23900 I'm not sure how it can help to avoid getting negative trust. And DT members can't ban accounts, unless they are mods.
And 4th suggestion. You're right that we aren't allowed to post referral links, but you can have ref links in your signature.

Exactly I want to mean that most of negetive trust I have seen all given by DT member's.  That's why I mention it. If some one got negetive trust it's bad reputation for him. I appreciate your comment . I have been edit my post and include moderator. Thanks

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

I'm sorry but what's the purpose for saving Bitcointalk account? I don't get it.
Are you afraid of an eventual account stea  Huh??

Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:36:36 AM

Thank you and now I know that bitcointalk.org can be a victim of phishing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: