Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBet Scammed me for 10 BTC (properly formatted)  (Read 3788 times)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:41:38 PM

Mr. P himself discusses OP's predicament and the fundamental misunderstandings therein over at Trilema, ftr.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snackman (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 02:55:20 PM

Added another scammed community member's thread to the first post.

deadweasel

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:31:19 PM

I'm still curious why you have several people listed as scammers, when all they have done is disagree with you...  I have nothing to do with bitbet, I just want business to be free, just like the individual.

That's pretty, scammy snackman.

See:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341470.msg3709664#msg3709664

snackman (OP)

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 05:32:32 PM

I'm still curious why you have several people listed as scammers, when all they have done is disagree with you...  I have nothing to do with bitbet, I just want business to be free, just like the individual.

Your agreement with the conduct of MPOE-PR and other individuals involved (and your lengthy association with them in #bitcoin-assets) hints that you will conduct yourself similarly in business dealings, so your inclusion is warranted.

Businesses and individuals will always be subject to the opinions of the community. In other news, here's another thread about Bitbet's shady practices.

snackman (OP)

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 05:47:13 PM

Your agreement with the conduct of MPOE-PR and other individuals involved (and your lengthy association with them in #bitcoin-assets) hints that you will conduct yourself similarly in business dealings, so your inclusion is warranted.
If some more respectable community members weigh in on deadweasel's behalf and/or believe that my list is unfair, I'll be happy to change it.

deadweasel

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:48:25 PM

Businesses and individuals will always be subject to the opinions of the community. In other news, here's another thread about Bitbet's shady practices.

Just to be sure, you've never transacted with me yet you call me scammer.... 

...because I am in agreement that business should be forthright yet free to do business as they please.

deadweasel

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:49:20 PM

If some more respectable community members weigh in on deadweasel's behalf and/or believe that my list is unfair, I'll be happy to change it.

In fact, you would need a transaction with me to list me in the first place.

kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:59:57 PM

Snackman, I find it hilarious that these losers who claim to have no association with BitBet insist on defending their unethical practices and in the process keep this thread at the top of the scams forum, making it visible to all and hopefully preventing others from lining their pockets with `shareholder earnings`. Keep it up, guys.  Smiley

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
deadweasel

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:02:39 PM

Snackman, I find it hilarious that these losers who claim to have no association with BitBet insist on defending their unethical practices and in the process keep this thread at the top of the scams forum, making it visible to all and hopefully preventing others from lining their pockets with `shareholder earnings`. Keep it up, guys.  Smiley

No.  On second thought, leave my name there.   

Anything you can do to separate me from the ignorant prattle I will graciously accept.

Keyser Soze

Activity: 470

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:43:53 PM

With any MP backed venture, you can expect to get exactly what they say you will get, no more, no less. While the outcome is arguably unfair, it is exactly what you would expect them do.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:55:42 PM

With any MP backed venture, you can expect to get exactly what they say you will get, no more, no less. While the outcome is arguably unfair, it is exactly what you would expect them do.

Quoth MP "Whoa, they got my number! Unreal."

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:06:14 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 06:32:56 PM by Rawted

It is COMPLETELY unfair to judge one person on the actions of another without a definitive connection. Whether or not you feel bitbet, MiPo, MPOE-PR, or anyone else is a scammer or cheat, has no relation to anyone else.

I don't have a side to take with bitbet, but i have chatted quite frequently with MiPo, pankkake, and a few others posting on this thread in #bitcoin-analysis and have found them to be incredibly adept and quite humorous at times. Does that mean you don't trust me as well? The logic just isn't there man, you can't justify it.

If my opinion matters to you, there it is.

EDIT: Meant MiPo, not MaPo.
snackman (OP)

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 06:15:42 PM

It is COMPLETELY unfair to judge one person on the actions of another without a definitive connection. Whether or not you feel bitbet, MaPo, MPOE-PR, or anyone else is a scammer or cheat, has no relation to anyone else.

I don't have a side to take with bitbet, but i have chatted quite frequently with MaPo, pankkake, and a few others posting on this thread in #bitcoin-analysis and have found them to be incredibly adept and quite humorous at times. Does that mean you don't trust me as well? The logic just isn't there man, you can't justify it.

Is this more acceptable?
Scammers' Associates:
deadweasel
pankkake
davout
mike_c

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:25:35 PM

Like i said, definitive proof is fine, guilty by association is not. If you feel you have the proof to backup such claims, then you have nothing to worry about.
deadweasel

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:36:08 PM

It is COMPLETELY unfair to judge one person on the actions of another without a definitive connection. Whether or not you feel bitbet, MaPo, MPOE-PR, or anyone else is a scammer or cheat, has no relation to anyone else.

I don't have a side to take with bitbet, but i have chatted quite frequently with MaPo, pankkake, and a few others posting on this thread in #bitcoin-analysis and have found them to be incredibly adept and quite humorous at times. Does that mean you don't trust me as well? The logic just isn't there man, you can't justify it.

Is this more acceptable?
Scammers' Associates:
deadweasel
pankkake
davout
mike_c

No.  I refuse that demotion.  Please leave me on the scammers list. 

MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:40:17 PM

No.  I refuse that demotion.  Please leave me on the scammers list. 

O.o

Seems deadweasel got scammed off a list?

deadweasel

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:03:53 PM

Since you demoted me MP doesn't want to pay me anymore. You now owe me a lot of coins.

Do you even shill?

xan_The_Dragon

Activity: 322

I AM A DRAGON

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:11:29 PM

They have done many other shady things before, you may want to look for other scam threads for them and link them

MfFMEpgL5Ma9C2yw6iSsSX4QcbSVzjm6iK
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:29:36 AM

This is my shilling. There are many like it, but this is my own.

My shilling is my only hope. It is my life. I must master it as I must master jacking off.

My shitty websites, without me, are useless. Without my shitty websites, I have no excuse.

I must herp about my sites derpily. I must derp more than the other muppets on the forum, out to outherp me. I will.

My web empire and me, WE know that what counts on this internet is not the sense we make, the value of our products or the competence and ability we bring to the table. We know that it is the shady shilling that counts. We will shill, shadily.

The crappy scripts I copied off some obscure forum are mine now. I have made them so, by not understanding what they do for a long long time. They are me, because so is everything else I do that nobody ever understands. I treat them like brothers.

I ignore their weaknesses, and so they ignore mine. I think they work fine. They think I work fine. I think they're the best thing that ever happened on the web. They think I'm the best thing that ever happened in the world. We love each other. This is the true meaning of We, for we have become part of each other. Together, we have become nothing. Nothing at all.

My sites and I are the defenders of stupidity on the Internet. My domains are not worthless. I make money while I sleep. Before Quux I swear this creed. We are the masters of the derp. We are the saviours of everything not worth fighting for. We do.

So be it, until bankruptcy finally sinks America and there is no money left for idiots and clueless noobs to throw around.

FTFY, derpy. Who knows, maybe you're part of Internet lore now, you and your shitty Bitcoin Sports Betting play-or-invest crap. Good luck.

malumeze86

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:22:22 AM

Is this more acceptable?
Scammers' Associates:
deadweasel
pankkake
davout
mike_c
Snackman needs a snack....  Hopefully, it's a solid kick in the ass! (arse for non US folks )

Why all the accusations?  Are people just slinging BTC around without a care in the world? 

I read the thread, but Thanksgiving booze is cluttering my brain. 

Please don't hate on me.  :-)

1EaEzvenWz2nXNQxEyQmkHhfSKxpXeRsyD
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: