Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bitcoin-price forecasts?  (Read 1111 times)
segeln (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:12:27 PM

Let us know about those forecasts as all People are interested in.

Well, Zero is offcourse possible but I am more interested in optimistic forecasts.
I assume the others as well.
sure I know that forecasts are difficult since they predict the future
Roll Eyes Grin

Here a very good Video I got from the german Bitcoin.de Forum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUPPYzzZrI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
segeln (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:49:54 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 08:51:42 PM by segeln

since I am a german I read also german chartanalytics.
gomode-trader.de  is very good on stocks,currencies etcetera and they made an analysis of the Bitcoin -Price just at 11.18.2013:
http://www.godmode-trader.de/nachricht/bitcoins-zukunftswaehrung-oder-jahrhundertblase,a3294895.html
Es findet also eine Rallybeschleunigung statt, welche den Preis der Bitcoins noch bis an die potenzielle Trendkanaloberkante bei ca. 2.400 - 2.600 $ ansteigen lassen könnte. Von dort aus wäre dann wieder eine Korrekturphase starten, welche im bullischsten Falle in nur wenigen Monate auf hohem Niveau vollzogen wird. Anschließend wäre eine weitere Rallybeschleunigung möglich. Kursgewinne bis 15.000 oder 100.000 $ klingen zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt utopisch, wären aber aus charttechnischer Sicht problemlos möglich und wären vom Umfang her nicht viel mehr als die erste Rallyphase von 2010 bis Mitte 2011.

For non german Readers I try to translate the most important conclusion (see quotation) from the Analysis.

A Rally acceleration is going on which could push up the Price up to the potential trendchannel top at about 2.400 to 2.600 Dollar.
From there could start a correction which might be finished in the bullish Version in a few month at an high Level.
After that another Rally acceleration is possible.
Prices up to 15.000 or 100.00 Dollar seem to be utopic at this time but from the chart-analytic Point of view they are possible without any Problems.
The amount would be not more than the first Rally from 2010 to mid 2011.

Sorry for my poor english.

If you look at the Chart you will see a very short time to reach the potential highs. Only about 3-6 or 8 months.
Very bullish.
Remember I said goodmode-trader.de is very good.
Let`s hope for us all.
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:40:55 PM

Interesting analysis but can't believe in prices more than let's say 1500 (a top followed by bubblepop at about 500-600)

But if price goes there, I'll buy that website.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
segeln (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:50:15 PM

Interesting analysis but can't believe in prices more than let's say 1500 (a top followed by bubblepop at about 500-600)
I think the most interesting point of this Analysis is the very strong bullish condition of BTC
If it`s going down as you mentioned (bubblepop) it will be nice chance to buy.
Lord F(r)og
Donator

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:57:55 PM

Interesting analysis but can't believe in prices more than let's say X (a top followed by bubblepop at about X)

Is what you thought when bitcoin went from sub 1 to 5, from 5 to 20, from 20 to 266..., isn't it?
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:59:23 PM

Interesting analysis but can't believe in prices more than let's say X (a top followed by bubblepop at about X)

Is what you thought when bitcoin went from sub 1 to 5, from 5 to 20, from 20 to 266..., isn't it?

Somewhat true. Is what I thought when it went from 1 to 31. 

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:00:33 PM

Let's hope the best (100K) Smiley!
Lord F(r)og
Donator

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:10:04 PM

Somewhat true. Is what I thought when it went from 1 to 31.  

Anyways, I suggest we just lean back and enoy whatever happens. Every now and then we'll remember the old days.

edit:

and laugh, whatever happens!
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:15:29 PM

since I am a german I read also german chartanalytics.
gomode-trader.de  is very good on stocks,currencies etcetera and they made an analysis of the Bitcoin -Price just at 11.18.2013:
http://www.godmode-trader.de/nachricht/bitcoins-zukunftswaehrung-oder-jahrhundertblase,a3294895.html
Es findet also eine Rallybeschleunigung statt, welche den Preis der Bitcoins noch bis an die potenzielle Trendkanaloberkante bei ca. 2.400 - 2.600 $ ansteigen lassen könnte. Von dort aus wäre dann wieder eine Korrekturphase starten, welche im bullischsten Falle in nur wenigen Monate auf hohem Niveau vollzogen wird. Anschließend wäre eine weitere Rallybeschleunigung möglich. Kursgewinne bis 15.000 oder 100.000 $ klingen zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt utopisch, wären aber aus charttechnischer Sicht problemlos möglich und wären vom Umfang her nicht viel mehr als die erste Rallyphase von 2010 bis Mitte 2011.

For non german Readers I try to translate the most important conclusion (see quotation) from the Analysis.

A Rally acceleration is going on which could push up the Price up to the potential trendchannel top at about 2.400 to 2.600 Dollar.
From there could start a correction which might be finished in the bullish Version in a few month at an high Level.
After that another Rally acceleration is possible.
Prices up to 15.000 or 100.00 Dollar seem to be utopic at this time but from the chart-analytic Point of view they are possible without any Problems.
The amount would be not more than the first Rally from 2010 to mid 2011.

Sorry for my poor english.

If you look at the Chart you will see a very short time to reach the potential highs. Only about 3-6 or 8 months.
Very bullish.
Remember I said goodmode-trader.de is very good.
Let`s hope for us all.

Which poor english? The only mistake you made that I could find is "Version in a few month at an high Level.". It should be "a high level". Your english is better than most british/american people I speak. (p.s. i'm dutch).

That said my optimistic analysis is the following. (rough values)

Based om the recurring hypes and falls i've noticed the following. Every hype pushes the bitcoin to roughly double the previous hype and crashes to half that value. For example the last hype went to €270/$360 and this time to €650/$900) crashing back to about €330/$440. Plotting this into the future the next hype/bubble will go to €1300 (approx. $1800) and crash to €650/$900. Giving it 2 hypes per year we can hit the €10000/$14000 in two years.

Usability of bitcoin is increasing day by day reducing the risk of a crash to zero.

I do believe we will get near an equilibrium someday, my belief is it will be at the same level as a kilogram of bullion gold. Let's say €32000/$43000. I don't think $100000 will happen within 5 years.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
beaconpcguru

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Hello

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:16:38 PM

The moon called, it says thanks for coming and its busy setting up a nice place for us
segeln (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:32:11 PM

The only mistake you made that I could find is "Version in a few month at an high Level.". It should be "a high level". Your english is better than most british/american people I speak. (p.s. i'm dutch).
Thanks for correcting.
Now it`s your turn to translate this:
Bonus vir semper tiro.
That`s my Mantra.
I am half dutch.My dad was born in Utrecht. He was an olympic waterpolo player for the Netherlands 1936.
so you can imagine my age.
Kind regards to the Netherlands
segeln (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 09:40:00 PM

another good article;
http://bullmarketthinking.com/charts-bitcoin-vs-10-of-the-biggest-bubbles-in-human-history/
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:00:26 PM

The only mistake you made that I could find is "Version in a few month at an high Level.". It should be "a high level". Your english is better than most british/american people I speak. (p.s. i'm dutch).
Thanks for correcting.
Now it`s your turn to translate this:
Bonus vir semper tiro.
That`s my Mantra.
I am half dutch.My dad was born in Utrecht. He was an olympic waterpolo player for the Netherlands 1936.
so you can imagine my age.
Kind regards to the Netherlands

Good Mantra ... "a good man is always learning" most people have Mantra's like Carpe diem which they also misinterpret Smiley

I work in Utrecht and live in the Hague, the world is a small place.

Thank you very much Smiley

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
segeln (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:16:52 PM

Good Mantra ... "a good man is always learning" most people have Mantra's like Carpe diem which they also misinterpret Smiley
I work in Utrecht and live in the Hague, the world is a small place.
Thank you very much Smiley
You are wellcome.
But WHOW, you translated my Mantra. Well done !
Even people with the "great Latinum" got problems understanding my Mantra.
Tiro
is the key- and problem- word as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: