Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukash - is it possible to convert currency?  (Read 1672 times)
forevernoob (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 11:29:10 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2013, 02:56:51 AM by forevernoob

I was hoping to get some fiat into crypto-trade.com so that I could buy some LTC.
Problem is they only accept Ukash in USD.

As I live outside USA I doubt I will get USD on my voucher when I buy it.

Any ideas? I have never used Ukash... Maybe you can ask them to print a USD voucher? Now that would be awesome!

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
forevernoob (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:22:27 PM

So I got a reply from Ukash support. Maybe interesting for someone:

Code:
Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Ukash.

I understand that you are trying to convert your local currency SEK to USD.

I am so sorry you have encountered a problem regarding the Ukash web site and the tools that you have available to use with your Code.

In order to Convert your Currency, you have to register in Ukash web site to make use of the tools. Then you can use your Ukash Code in any of our authorized merchants in any currency.

Also, some merchants web site allow you to pay in another currency, so if you can not do it directly with them, you can use the tools in our web site.

I hope I have been able to help you today.  Your reference number is XXXXXXX which you should use if you need to contact us again. If you need to send us an email, please ensure you reply to this message.

For lots more help and advice, visit www.ukash.com, where you can find answers to many common queries.

We are open every day. Our opening hours are Monday to Saturday 08:00 - 22:00 UK time and Sunday 11:00 - 19:00 UK time.

Kind Regards,

Diana

Ukash Customer Support

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: