Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I just dump bitcoin and bitcoin cash for low cap coins  (Read 135 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

Just dump my bitcoin n bch for lower market cap coins. I didn't dump everything. Are lower market cap coins consider ICO? I'm taking a big gamble and hope it pays off. Some coins are rank #800. To name a few greencoin, pundi x , hexx coin. These coins don't have a social media but I hope it pays off. Some coins are worth 500$ of investment.

Ethereum and Uniswap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Psynthax

Activity: 2268
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

Just dump my bitcoin n bch for lower market cap coins. I didn't dump everything. Are lower market cap coins consider ICO? I'm taking a big gamble and hope it pays off. Some coins are rank #800. To name a few greencoin, pundi x , hexx coin. These coins don't have a social media but I hope it pays off. Some coins are worth 500$ of investment.
You should take a look on the ubiatar and openplatform ico both is hot ico right now. You could put your amount into the promising ico and low marketcap coins. Man i just generate a lot of money through ontolofy.
I guess IPSX should become another potential coin. and you need to consider to invest in the majorcoins too.
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

No, these coins are not ICO. They're out of the ICO process. ICO is initial coin offering and this is when the coins are sold from the developers to investors. As for your strategy, if it pays off it will pay off big time but it is a big risk and not one I would personally take.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

never people can dump bitcoin
need much money can dump and then bitcoin down price
so only cooperate or much people can dump bitcoin, if one people is never can dump bitcoin
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

The term ICO generally is for the initial coin offering before tokens are actually available for sale. They may give temporary ICO tokens that have to be swapped for the main net tokens once the project goes live.

There is nothing wrong with selling your Bitcoins or Bitcoin Cash for other coins you believe in. I personally prefer to always hold some Bitcoins but I will diversify by holding several good altcoins as well.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

Smart move,especially if you pick right coins that have ability to go to the moon , i mean low cap coins .I did this long time ago . i am not fan of BTC
Bitcoin i use to transfer from one to another
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:41:09 PM

I changed my coins to hexx, banca, bax , fusion.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:14:46 AM

Low cap coins aren't considered to be ICOs. ICOs are only when the coin's network hasn't launched publicly yet, and the founders are trying to seek out funding before the project is actually made public, and in return the investors receive tokens. If you're investing in already launched small cap coins, they are not ICOs.

If you didn't dump everything, then that's fine. Holding some BTC is still useful in my opinion since it's one of the best store of values in the long term. Plus, diversifying your portfolio even into some riskier small cap coins is a good thing to do to maximize your profits.

Just be careful of buying at a high price, though. Low cap alts usually perform extremely well when the entire crypto market is rallying like it is right now. But they drop dramatically when we see a correction, as well. But BCH is definitely worth selling at such high prices.
Cryptointellection

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:23:08 AM

Low cap coins aren't considered to be ICOs. ICOs are only when the coin's network hasn't launched publicly yet, and the founders are trying to seek out funding before the project is actually made public, and in return the investors receive tokens. If you're investing in already launched small cap coins, they are not ICOs.

If you didn't dump everything, then that's fine. Holding some BTC is still useful in my opinion since it's one of the best store of values in the long term. Plus, diversifying your portfolio even into some riskier small cap coins is a good thing to do to maximize your profits.

Just be careful of buying at a high price, though. Low cap alts usually perform extremely well when the entire crypto market is rallying like it is right now. But they drop dramatically when we see a correction, as well. But BCH is definitely worth selling at such high prices.

Very good answer, i want to say something about the BTC holding. It depends on the amount of money you have going around in crypto. Let's say he has 1000$ than i would suggest to go for smaller coins. Holding 500$ in BTC, won't make a lot of profit back even if BTC Goes to 100.000$ you will only have 5.000$.

Than i would rather go for smaller coins, and put $500 in there, because smaller coins can go from 1$ to 700$. BTC looks to me more like a trusted, and reliable investment when you invest let's say 50.000$. losing 50.000$ is not like losing $500  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

This is how i see it  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:27:57 AM

Yes it is your personal opinion. But you can hold low value coins that will bring you high profits. maybe x5 or x10 in the future. The price of altcoint in the future no one can say anything.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:34:21 AM

If you want huge profit low market cap coins are the choice.
The top coins are still a good and safe investment but they have already multiplied many folds from their initial price and with a large cap, has a relatively stable price that does not change rapidly. So, you can't aspect a daily x10 rise from them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pradobo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

This the type of risk I would never take. I believe it is very silly to hope for low altcoins to grow very fast and make you big profit. The chances of that are pretty slim. Well, kudos to you though for having the guts to try this move. Hope it will pay off for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: