Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give a man a fish or teach him how to fish  (Read 1173 times)
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

Sound advice, there's a lot to be said for the people who have a strong base understanding on cryptocurrency and the technology behind them as well as markets and how they tend to operate. If you can understand all these things you are in a good position to continue to make well grounded and informed decisions. If not you are constantly relying on others for your information and while they may feed you good information for a while, eventually you'll get unlucky and someone will not have prepared the fish properly and you'll get food poisoning.

I really love the quote related to this post. It has a big meaning to understand and important to  follow. It is better our family ,relatives and friends to teach them how to fish because life is to short to feed them all forever.  Some of us who has a family working overseas they give a fish rather than teaching them how to fish.
It is better to teach how to fish than to give them fish. It has a simple explanation of it and this I guess is not already puzzled to everybody. It is much better to teach them how to fish because you give them the reason to work hard and get a fish than giving them a fish which yes maybe they really need it but you only teach them to become lazy.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

For me it is better to teach a man on how to catch a fish rather than giving him a fish because when you do that you will teach other people to defend on you without doing nothing or we can say that we teach other people to become lazy. There is nothing bad in giving something to help other people but I think teaching them how to live on their own life is much better because time comes that they dont have to ask a favor or help to other people and they will be afraid to stand on himself when they are already learn to receive benefits without doing nothing.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:58:39 AM

this is my favorites quotes right now i remeber my days that im studying and dont know what to do and how will my future work and now look at me im good and earning such a numbers thanks to crypto and the people who teach me about this hehe
typedrip

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

'If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he eats for a lifetime"

This quote for me sums ups the best strategy for succeeding in cryptocurrency. Too many people trawl through forums, articles and youtube videos looking for what people say will be the next big coin. All you are doing here is accepting free metaphorical fish of people. A better strategy would be to learn about blockchain, distributed ledgers, distributed consensus and immutability. Then look into geopolitical events, then look into other economic markets outside of cryptocurrency for macro trends and then you will be able to make decisions on solid projects for yourself. This whole movement is about becoming independent so relying on other peoples opinions to form your own is a very dangerous game

I agree with you. This is exactly what I am doing and I am glad that I found this forum because I can see that there are a lot of valuable information that can be found here plus a lot of ICOs in the altcoin section. I am very excited to learn more and to really start experiencing how it feels to get some cryptos.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

Teach him how to fish so he can go fishing by himself and you don't need to go to his place everyday to just give some fish. The principle of teaching him how to fish is you helped him for the rest of his life and not just for 1 day and that is the secret and the key for helping people, don't help them for short term but always go for long term.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

Teach him how to fishing because it will give him help in the end.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

if I think it's better if we teach the man how to fish or how to catch fish. Thus he can catch fish when he likes. rather than always expecting fish from us .so do we always give them coin / money better we teach them how to invest in bitcoin / altcoin ..
Hero2spin

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

How long will you continue to give him fish? At a point you will be tired of going to give him fish. So the best way to help him for the rest of his life is to teach the man how to fish or how to catch fish.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

Its much better to teach them how to catch fish. They don't need sympathy as a well-being for lacking in resources and necessities but a hand that's ready to teach them how to survive just like what that person have done in his/her own hand to be a successful one. 
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

In Bitcoin, there are a lot of people who need to have some knowledge of politics, which in my country are beginning to have a lot of beginners. Instead, they read books that are knowledgeable and are more Investors have the capital to hunt for bonuses.
pokenun

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

if you give a fish to someone he may know how to eat it but not by catch it, and maybe he will eat that day but not by tomorrow, but if you teach him fishing then he will be able to eat every day
Brainerp
Copper Member

Activity: 189

BOUNTY | PR

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

I think that teaching a person how to do something is way more important than just providing it to him. And I see that a lot of people/companies make this mistake.
Karis2018

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

i love this quote, teaching a man how to fish is better than to be giving him fish.
lulutika

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

Unfortunately, learning is dependent also on the person whom you are teaching.
kalbsoklab

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

It is obviously, "teach him how to fish". If you will teach him how to work then he can have many opportunities. Also he will find a way for self improvement. 
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

I think giving them fishing rods, do not give them the fish is the best strategy, support and facilitate others to develop internal strength and become stronger than a humanitarian support, bitcoin or Other advertising programs too
Micorpy

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

Giving a man the fish will not always satisfy his hunger and needs, its like you are making him a "small fish in a big pond" but teaching him how to fish means you are making him "a big fish in a small pond.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

The best thing you can do for a man to teach him how to fish and the person will have fish for ever. I really thank my boss Matoa4 who introduced me to crypto currency and bounty, it's a good example of teaching a man how to fish.
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

What a question...I would always teach how to fish, unless you want to create some dependencies
GG_nick

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

'If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he eats for a lifetime"

This quote for me sums ups the best strategy for succeeding in cryptocurrency. Too many people trawl through forums, articles and youtube videos looking for what people say will be the next big coin. All you are doing here is accepting free metaphorical fish of people. A better strategy would be to learn about blockchain, distributed ledgers, distributed consensus and immutability. Then look into geopolitical events, then look into other economic markets outside of cryptocurrency for macro trends and then you will be able to make decisions on solid projects for yourself. This whole movement is about becoming independent so relying on other peoples opinions to form your own is a very dangerous game

Very well said. People should not be making decisions on what projects to support just because someone said so. No surprise, most of the people who do are also the ones who are very vocal when things aren't in their favor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: