Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Request  (Read 396 times)
minerva (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:46:42 PM

I have an altcoin request. No transaction fees, logarithmic increase in coins outputted. For every 10x increase in hashing power, the number of coins produced will double. For every successful block discovered, 1 coin will be rewarded.

The smallest denomination of coins will be in tenths. 40 second transaction times. SHA-256 encryption.
The aim is to prevent a currency that is founded solely upon speculation and excessively rewards early adopters. Furthermore, without transaction fees, this will prevent a future where only large businesses with giant ASIC farms would mine coins (like a big bank). It will also be relatively immune to attacks or incidents where a tonne of hash power is dumped onto the mining network, and suddenly withdrawn, slowing mining to a halt.

It will be named ACoin.

Tip-Jar: 15NN2YwMGAntKopJgAsFBJvfuCARkV62xo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:02:10 PM

I have an altcoin request. No transaction fees, logarithmic increase in coins outputted. For every 10x increase in hashing power, the number of coins produced will double. For every successful block discovered, 1 coin will be rewarded.

The smallest denomination of coins will be in tenths. 40 second transaction times. SHA-256 encryption.
The aim is to prevent a currency that is founded solely upon speculation and excessively rewards early adopters. Furthermore, without transaction fees, this will prevent a future where only large businesses with giant ASIC farms would mine coins (like a big bank). It will also be relatively immune to attacks or incidents where a tonne of hash power is dumped onto the mining network, and suddenly withdrawn, slowing mining to a halt.

It will be named ACoin.

No TX fee will allow the coin to get dos'd and bloated into the ground...
fishy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:06:29 PM

If you really want it contact shakezula.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
minerva (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:08:01 PM

It will be named ACoin.

No TX fee will allow the coin to get dos'd and bloated into the ground...
Explain.

Tip-Jar: 15NN2YwMGAntKopJgAsFBJvfuCARkV62xo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: