Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will the worlds society now be flooded eternaly with icos?  (Read 465 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:38:38 AM

will we now since banks are losing their cartells, end up with a society that is constantly beeing flooded by cryptocurrencies, and more "propaganda coins" that arent worth anything but are even bad for the people as a whole like bitcoin?

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:57:43 AM

Hopefully not, because there are a lot of emerging ICOs that promotes good ideas but in the end, they are not really used in their use-case scenario. People are just jumping in and investing in those projects just to earn some few profits and joining the hype for a while. But as a result of people getting on the hype, more and more companies are starting to make their own crypto so this is likely to happen.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

When one door closes there open ups many more! I mean ICO's are like that only and people are not tired of trying them at all. If they loose at one then they will open up another investment portfolio and thus this cycle keeps going on all the time.

Crypto currencies are becoming passion for many people rather than just the investment. Banks are already spared by them and they are more focused on this new world. So chances of flooding the ICO's eternal market are more than before now.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

will we now since banks are losing their cartells, end up with a society that is constantly beeing flooded by cryptocurrencies, and more "propaganda coins" that arent worth anything but are even bad for the people as a whole like bitcoin?

regards

Banks will never be gone so I think this won't happen. There are lots of coins but only few function or act as a real currency. Despite the fact that we are moving into the digital world, we still need banks since they do have functions that are valuable to our economy.

Cryptocurrency is never bad for the people unless being used in an illegal way. This innovation is made to correct some flaws and inconvenience that banks gave us specially when transferring money and the transaction speed and cross border fees.

We can't really tell what will happen in the future let's just all cross the bridge when we reach there. Happy hodling and have a good one! Smiley
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

regards

I think it will not because I wonder what would happen if the banning of ICO advertising by Facebook, Twitter and Google will fully take effect on June? Maybe ICO will lost or reduce credentials in which if this will happen i think the numbers of ICO will going to reduce because the information about ICO projects will be limited to reach out the society.
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:43:54 AM

I don't think so. For any new industries, the booming always occurs to a certain of time. When it is matured enough, the market shall filters itself and chooses the best ones to remain. It's called natural filtering regulation. As we can see at the present, there are some new ICOs given birth to the market day by day and we sometimes have a feeling of being flooded with. However, i think that the Mr market will eliminate most of scam and unsuitable ico. Well, there will be, of course, a lot of investors loose their money for fraud ico but it's completely normal for the healthy crypto market in the future
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

i think ico fame will spread widely after today many banks are planning to use blockchain, so after this cryptocurrency will be familiar among the public.
especially if the government supports this, then i think its progress will be faster

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

regards
People now are getting more educated in this line of field,and time passed by they are becoming more matured and wont be victimized by this scamrs "ICOs" that has no plans but to take investors money and run with this,so if this continues icos will be lessen and sooner will gone,if all of us learn how to know the legits and scams,then choosing the investment materials were to put is easy and will only bring success not depressing
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

regards
Actually it is happening now that the cryto industry is beeing flooded now with so many altcoins. Mostly of these are just hoax or a gate ways to scam or hack unsuspecting new investors. It is always safier to indulge in the popular and proven tested through time cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, etherem and litecoin are the proven and tested crypto investments. Those are no5 legit will soon fade aways.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

At the end of the day, with decentralized exchange platforms becoming more of a thing, everyone can have its ICO be hosted through these platforms without any government body forming an obstacle.

I personally consider that to be an effect of what we call the free market. I don't see any problems in an oversupply of ICOs and currencies, because we can ignore them if we so wish.

It's as always the noobies who are after these niche products and not so much everyone else. The last few years have been an example of what has to come, and as everyone can see, it's all quantity over quality.

Noobs love it, and as long as that is the case, there is demand for rubbish coins and tokens.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

I don't think societal flooded ICOs can ever be withered because they integrates a lot of positivities in the Crypto worlds despite their short comings where series of Bull Shit coins are introduced, because Cryptos are continuously promoted through this medium. However the issue of Banks depletion or depreciation is at least at the moment an understatement since many or major societies uses them and are not ready yet in some ramification to give in to Bitcoin, probably in the long term future.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

I believe the ICOs market will eventually reach its equillibrium. It just requiers some time to develop internal institution of reputation which will work on elimination of scammers.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

I'm pretty sure not. The quantity of innovation in the cryptocurrency is still a lot but I don't think that projects will flood in because of these due to innovations that could also take place in that project. I don't that all the successful projects will just stay in their comfort zone and I'm pretty sure they will cover up most of the holes that needs to be covered and all the expansion that could be made to make their projects even more worth investing at.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

Of course. The whole cryptocurrency community will be flooded with ICO  cause ICOs  are the best way for investors vto make huge profit aside of bitcoin and the crypto scammer are using that opportunity to steal from people. Besides, was the main thing that attract the regulators to crypto curreny and people need to be more careful and know more about project with the team involve.

Try MMOCoin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 12:31:07 PM by Theb

This would be inevitable. Even though the crypto market will mature in terms of the people being knowledgeable in crypto trading they would still take advantage of this worthless ICOs in order to make profit. Things such as hyping and blind investing would still be practice in the future in order to make profit and I don't see anything can stop it from happening.

The stock exchange is a good example on how things wouldn't change even if the market participants became knowledgeable. A lot of them are still hyping, spreading news, believing on a worthless company in order to make profit. Not to mention that newbies in trading won't disappear from the market as some of them just follow what other peoples are saying without doing their own research.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

Lets be very careful associating with ICOs that are have no solid backgrounds. We can end the cycle of continues ICO pump to dump and other coins that have no value at all, just disengaged or never put investments on them at all.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

regards
I just hope this will not happen. We must be careful in choosing ICOs to support. There are ICOs that promotes the growth of crypto currencies as for the common good. So before supporting an ICO make sure you know all about it, its goal and most of all if we can gain profit from it.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

I believe the ICOs market will eventually reach its equillibrium. It just requiers some time to develop internal institution of reputation which will work on elimination of scammers.

I completely agree. Right now they're slowly drowning themselves in their own noise. The more that emerges the more reputation they will lose. Although it's hard to tell when that equilibrium will be reached. Especially since the concept of crypto is still pretty new to a lot of people. The slow adoption of crypto is a reflection of how slow we are progressing to equilibrium. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:59:48 PM

regards
Well, I would say we're entering the new future, and that will be a complete digital world which wouldn't be without support from block chain and cryptocurrencies.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:25:54 PM

Yes i think so, since the trend nowadays are ICOs, it is easier for big ico to diversify projects just to get a share on the total market cap. And since these ico are not regulated by the govt. We will certainly will be seeing more initial projects, somehow thanks for some social media outfit that ban ads on ico.

And i think many ico are popping out on the internet are caused by banks and some govt trying to sabotage the hype on cryptos, in short they will create ico that are worthless and end up being a scam just to make people distrust crypto's, sort of a demolition job on bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: