Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
MyInspiration

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:10:51 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 11:30:50 PM by MyInspiration

What if i have bad experience or should i say i resign with my previous jobs do i have to right it down when im using trust logics, is there a chance that i will not be hired?  Because i experienced many times from other company i applied that they dont hired applicant that have resign from their previous job, i hope that trust logics will see these things... Because not everyone that resign from their previous job is not going to make it with their new job, and there's always a reason why people resigning to their job's ...

I think resigning from a job is not a big issue when applying for a new job. There are several reasons why an employee resigns to their jobs. Some of the frequent reasons are career development and salary increase which are common among people who are not satisfied with their previous work. If the previous company doesn't have the capability to give what the employee wants. I think the best option for the employee is to resign and find a better opportunity.

Termination from the previous company is another story I think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.

I also have that experience when I am applying for a work abroad. The real problem is that they don't have the facility to publish whatever is the exact job qualifications. I think if TRUSTLOGICS is existing that time, we will not experience those things. So much time, money and effort were wasted. Good to hear that we have now this project to support.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

Where will you use professional data and how will you monetize professional data, will the participants who provide you with their professional data receive rewards? Do you provide security for the storage of professional data?
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:13:28 AM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.

I also have that experience when I am applying for a work abroad. The real problem is that they don't have the facility to publish whatever is the exact job qualifications. I think if TRUSTLOGICS is existing that time, we will not experience those things. So much time, money and effort were wasted. Good to hear that we have now this project to support.
Yes,But we are the old generation and we are in the 4th industrial revolution so it means the technology is evolving yearly, the good thing here is we encourage them to create Trustlogic account and fill all the information asked,as long as they will have an interview then it will be easier for them to track their record.

pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:49:17 AM

Yes,But we are the old generation and we are in the 4th industrial revolution so it means the technology is evolving yearly, the good thing here is we encourage them to create Trustlogic account and fill all the information asked,as long as they will have an interview then it will be easier for them to track their record.
But the saddest part is, how if you are graduated in a course that you don’t want, and applying for something which is not related to your profession, is there any chances to make apply on what you want and you think you can do, or need to have a papers that needed on that category before you become qualified?
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
Overqualified? Yet, you did not accept in the firm you have apply. For sure, there is a person who is more qualified than you or the interview personnel wants his relative (colleagues, friends, family) to be part of that job. Of course, we can't deny that there are anomalies in hiring industry. Most of the time, the jobseekers are filtered based upon the closeness of the applicant to the interviewer and not by means of skill of the interviewees. I called them as backer and TrustLogics will definitely exterminate them all.
maybe the manager has a point not to hire her/he because of overqualified, or maybe the course she/he was taking that time has no relevance from the work she/he applied for!? Because I've experienced working at a fast food company and i had many co-workers studying at the same time, but they're taking course that relevant to the job like HRM, Business Management, and other relatated courses... That's just my point of view, and can i ask what course are you taking that time?
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:09:44 AM

Is this a new form of hiring industry? I check out your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. TrustLogics is an online job portal where is more secured and reliable. Data theft will prevent by this project by the use of hyperledger and ethereum smart contract, trustlogics will build an hiring industry to protect the data of jobseekers.
Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry. There are many developments that TrustLogics do, such as keeping of data in hyperledger which promotes transparency to public users.
I guess someday, hiring agency will be removed and TrustLogics will use by the people not just to apply job but to store all personal data information.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:00:49 AM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

The trust logics only wants people even if you are a job seeker or the recruitment agency and or entrepreneurs to have an eaier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession.
This project serves as an aid to the people who are seeking for the better job opportunities.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

As per my own understanding i yhink the trust logics will help the majoritg of the people who are seeking for a job that is aligbed to their, abilities, interests and alos profession also
the trust logics will help the countries economy by deducing the numbers of u employed individuals.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

Its sounds grate! i must say how about the contractualization? because in my country the biggest problem of the employee is the contractualization so that people pursue our government to stop that contractualization. Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or how can you say if the applicants be qualified? and what are the benefits of the employee to the employer.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
we will find out after the TrustLogics will implement their project internationally, because most of the country this is the major problem of a jobseekers,when finding the job that is applicable to them. But i think they will verify it first before they become accepted. The question is, if the employed person has a certificate and qualified to the higher position, is it automatic in the company or is the TrustLogics the one who manage on it?
Rippta23

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

Hey, this question made us blush. You just gave us a change to show-off-our-skills  Wink Wink

Just Kidding.

But this is a serious question.

Had users thought the way as you thought, it would have been a different world of internet today.

Coming to the question, YES, users have complete control of their personal details and YES, users have the power to decide who-sees-what.

There are two features which will help TrustLogics user achieve this -

1. Creating Groups - You can create a group, give a name to it, pull in your network members to the groups. Each network member can be in more than one group.
2. Setting Permissions - Users can set permissions at personal details (technically, field) level and decide who-sees-what

I highly recommend to create a profile on https://trustlogics.com to get a pictorial understanding of what I meant in the above two points.

If you are mobile-only person, here are the links to TrustLogics app -

iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trustlogicstm/id1334594046?ls=1&mt=8
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.technosquare.emdb&hl=en

This will be a straight question and I hope I get a straight answer from you. Will you be selling our private information to companies that will pay you for the list of your users with their personal data? Thanks for answering.

NO!

This two-character answer really got my attention. And because of that, I am an instant believer! I feel on your answer the integrity and sincerity on this project. This is what the people need and what the people want. A very strong conviction on what they say. Simple yet with full of confidence.
I don't why do you believe in this two characters without knowing his explanation about the answer. Well, it might be NO because in the first place, TrustLogics will secure the compilation of documents of the jobseekers. They will not do that if they will sell all information to the company. That is my opinion.
Please don't believe easily because sincerity can't find in just two character.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

Aside from your existing partnership, do you have a list of target partner countries? What countries do you see Trustlogic Platform being partner with the after the success of your ICO?

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, this is the main goal of TrustLogics. I believe that this project is helpful not just for me but for everyone. We need a trusted and secured data where we can store our biodata. I just want to ask, how does the blockchain technology integrates with this project?
Yes, this is a big help to everyone especially those who are newly graduates where they can find job easily without going outside and they are waiting for the call if their data is being analyzed by the recruiters. Blockchain will be integrated whereas the payment of the candidates is crypto currency and also as salaries to those employers of this project.
One of the reason why there is a slow process of hiring, is because of the numerous documents needed when there is job hiring. Resume, Biodata and insurances, these requirements burden the jobseekers when they will apply. A lot of photocopies are needed just to pass those requirements in every company that jobseeker will apply. This problem will resolve by this project. Henceforth, there is no more photocopies needed just to have work. Using blockchain technology and hyperledger, we can assure that our documents will store safely.
In addition, almost all papers are being trash after they passed their personal data whereas most of the jobseekers are waiting for nothing. In this project, TrustLogics can make the jobseekers easily scan their personal data and not so long for waiting the call or message from the recruiters.
TrustLogics will not just help the jobseekers to save a lot and avoid unlimited documents just to apply in companies but it will save the mother earth. Using of TrustLogics will help us to lessen the overprinting of papers, woods will not be cut down just to turn it in paper and if that happens, the possibility to turn back the nature may happen.

j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

Education Qualification
DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPT of records

Previous Employment
certificate of employment

Skill certificates
certificates?

Drug history
medical records or medical certificate

Criminal records
government certificate or police certificate

In our country aside from diploma we have vocational course or skill based courses. Authorized school will issue certificate based on what course or skill you have learned and it means you also passed the exam. It is similar to short courses.
Greninja

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:55:55 PM

Going through the whitepaper, i read that Trust logic has six partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of trustlogic development, with more partners more job seekers will jump in, and with more qualified job seekers available in Trustlogic data system, more companies would seek out the service of the company.
Blockchain itself is still new in the industry and I know there will a big institition who will be part of this new made technology, hoping that they will notice Trust Logics as one of their Major partnership.

As per my own opinion i think many of the companies will accept and make the trust logics as their major partner in hiring a qualified applicants
because of their unique platforms, i am hoping that the project will reach their hard cap
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

Of course, if they can think of a project as great as this, it is already a given fact that they have already thought of that and have probably found the solutions for it as soon as they thought about this project in the first place. One solution I think would be automation and a few personnel monitoring the efficiency of the tool they are using for this verification job. But rest assured, I think this isn't a problem for this project.

That's a good question, but I would like to mention two points here -

1. TrustLogics won't perform any verification of applicants, rather, users documents. Its the users who has to decide and make a move to get their information verified.. You ask how, look at point#2
2. We, so far partnered with five validators/Background check companies, who are legally eligible to perform BGCs of users, of-course only with the consent of user.

On a side note, these five validators are so powerful that, arguably, can get any user, from any country, can get their background information verified.

Head to our telegram group to know more about the project and get all your questions answered instantly, we have founders and the technology team almost readily available.

Link - https://t.me/trustlogics

Ohh.. I see, i was a bit confused about this also but don't you think that answer one is just the same to verifying the person himself because in a person's documents, personal information are also written on those documents(or are these documents that has no personal info? if there are any, how will it be possible to know if it really is true?). Now, if this is the case and we cannot verify who the person behind the documents are, how will we be able to check his credibility? I am so confused right now.

Answer two is something that are honestly what I was expecting. Clearly, people will only have high expectations from this project and its developers.

it's very interesting to find out who would these five powerful validators be? But i trust that  Trustlogic can do their verifications well, and provide a good service and qualified jobseekers to future employers.

Based on its name which is trust logics. We must trust this kind of project and in terms of accepting applicants the trust logics will have their own set of standards or criterion to hire the job seekers.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.
Exactly and the applicants will not be wasting money and time in providing their important documents every time. It is not easy to fall in line whole day or half day in my country just to get a certified copy of their birth certificate, NBI clearance, police clearance etc. and when they apply the agency or the company will be taking everything from them. When they need it again they will have to waste another days to provide them. Sad.     Sad
I can feel them very much on this matter. I once lost my passport also in applying for a job abroad, not me by the way but the agency. They told me they lost my passport together with all my supporting documents. It seemed to my that my world had fallen apart that time. Imagine all my supporting documents were lost and worse was i suspected that they sold my documents to other applicants. It was a nightmare and i dont want to remember it anymore. With trustlogics i hope it will not happen to other applicants too.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

At this time, there are lesser people who care that much about privacy. Just try to look at the millions if not billions of people that posts their daily lives and personal information on various social media platforms for attention and other reasons that only they would know. But I feel you bro, I privacy is really important to some people specially in this industry because most of the people here have come for the anonymity or at least a bit of it. Which is why I think that they have already thought of this and considered putting options for people to be able to customize their own settings so that they can be in control of how much people can see or who are the people that can see personal information that a user shares to. I am sure that they have already thought of this because they too know that some people value their privacy a lot.
Exactly. Have you seen in facebook alone, how many people are complaining about account being hack or stolen or identity being duplicated or stolen also by an unknow person? If it happened in facebook it could also possibly happen everywhere but thanks to validators in Trustlogic. This time every profile created will be verified if it is genuine or dummy profile.  
That's why in social networking site it's not advisable to give your information especially your birthday, email address even your phone number. The world is full of sin and everything is in the internet so be careful on sending datas.
Ya right dude but we must understand that not everyone is knowledgeable in  social medias. Some of them do not even know that there is this word called privacy settings and even if they know some of them dont really know how to fix their information private.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: