Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22100 times)
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.
This new platform encouraging all of us to support this project.

That is right, a big help for all job seekers on the selected countries, but i hope all over the world, i am sure that many applicants will use this and support this project as we can see on how big is the trustlogics for everyone.

Through the help.of the trust.logic project platform of the jobseekers not just in one country but also around the globe will be given their chance to have their own job i am so excited for the success of the trust logic project platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arceusz

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!

Trustslogics moved one notch higher by setting an agreement with the Government of Curacao. This one will add to the long list of achievements of Trustlogics. The main goal of the agreement is to resolve the inefficent in hiring process. Congrats!!

Based on what is being stated above in terms of hiring process i am confidently sure that the trust logic project platform will become a great help to the curacao.
Congratulations to the team of the trust logic project platform.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

I wouldn't actually expect any job offers for disabled people abroad not unless they really have the specialty on the field that are being required. But i believe that disabled people who has good computer skills or programming skills is on a better edge compared to those job applicants that are looking for a job that is not inclined in computers works.

yes i agree that we might not see an ad saying we are accepting people with disabilities, but it doesn't mean that they won't, we should remember that trustlogics is here so that all kinds of people who are looking for a job will have chance to find one, and that criteria are based on qualifications of job candidates.
You are right, in my opinion they should be given equal consideration to normal applicants and also pwd. Even if there is a lack in their physical body they are more determined in life to do their job well. If they are suitable for a company looking for, why do not give them a chance. There may be some work waiting for them to be seen or given by trustlogics for job seekers with physical disabilities.
honestly finding job to those people with dissability are not easy sometimes, in traditional way ,,because the truth is, some private company in my country  will not allowed to apply with people dissability,becuase it must proirity to those people will have complete physical body,,although it sad to say that ,but in reality will true,,hopefully if trustlogics will suceed this kind of issue will be resorve also..at wishful thinking,

Well, it is really pretty obvious that there is a huge discrimination between people with disabilities and people who don't. They clearly are two different things in the eyes of most of the people which is very wrong because in many instances that pwds are the ones that are more dedicated and serious about their jobs.

As per my own opinion having a physical disabilities is not a loss to he people who has it,
as long ad they are dedicated enough and these people with disabilities has the skill there's nothing wrong with it. We as a normal people must respect those people with disabilities.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

im sure that before a recruiter hire someone they will first check the employees backround.
and besides theres must be a rules and regulation to follow so that kind of problems wont happen.

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php

Flash is right. Under expectations, you have the option to define your preferred location and if you are open for relocation.

Here's a screenshot of the abovementioned option:

https://i.imgur.com/Ru3Pfp0.jpg

Hope it helps. And yes you can sign up too for a TrustLogics profile, simply visit their site at https://trustlogics.io/

This is a really good option for jobseekers as it immediately address any location issues once filled up.

That is why as a user within the TrustLogics platform, jobseekers must be responsible enough to fill their details as complete and as accurate as possible so the system can analyze their profile much better and match them with better accuracy too.

I just wonder what happens when a user chose not to fill this part of their profile?

If it is not required, then the user has the right to leave it blank. But as for me, Since Trustlogics is a safe and secured platform, I will give my information because employers might be interested in my information. They can easily match my credentials specifically my location.
ZachPrie

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

I've sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your return! Blameless business, rational project, a very excellent plan.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

This platform is first of its kind i just hope they can use it to there advantage by implementing the mission of the company.
if there plans push thru it can solve major problems in the employment industry, the employees and the employers benefits
would be both catered. I would be delighted to support this platform and by the way impressive whitepaper.
Goodluck to the team.

Impressive logo design too  Cheesy. I like their logo design, something sophisticated. I hope they will offer the same sophisticated service too. If this project materialize employers and employees alike will be thankful to them. I’m nit sure if they are the first to have this kind of vision.
Maybe there is also something similiar to this but not totally the same. Or maybe not about blockchain ang cryptocurrency. What made this project unique and record breaking in my eyes is that they will be built in blockchain trchnology and will be using cryptocurrency as a mean of payment.

I agree on that, and in addition,.throug blockchain technology, their professional datas will be secured.  There will ba a background of their infos or records which we can see clearly that this feature of TrustLogics will bring them to success.

The presentation of TrustLogics especially their white paper, is quite to admire.  Some developers must learn from them.
The features of TrustLogics are well presented with the use of graphics snd these things help a lot in promoting the project, its a lot.more easiet to understand the concept of the project.

I agree with you. The overall presentation of the project was superb. Simple yet all information we needed was there. Trustlogics team really did a good job on this. I really feel that they are committed people behind this project. What can we expect when they are like this? I am really sensing a successful ICO!
nasar

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:00:02 PM

very good ico Cheesy Cheesy
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!

Around of applause everybody. TrustLogics reaching it goals so fast.
More power dev’s, perfect project for both employee and employer around the world.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

Well, the case that is most likely to happen is that the jobs will be online jobs because this is easier in the earlier days of the trust logics platform. But still, when day jobs come and needs presency of the worker, it will be best for both sides to discuss the other important things regarding the job.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

for credible people.

Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

for credible people.

What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.
Handdinspepa

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:35:43 PM

Hey all! I'm interested on this project. I'll watch this to watch what is going to happen!
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

Hey all! I'm interested on this project. I'll watch this to watch what is going to happen!
You have to man f you dont want to be left out. This project has a say, they already have their application in apple and android store, you may want to try too?  If you will take a look at their white paper you will see in their roadmap that thay are really moving forward.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

- [/size]

Trustslogics moved one notch higher by setting an agreement with the Government of Curacao. This one will add to the long list of achievements of Trustlogics. The main goal of the agreement is to resolve the inefficent in hiring process. Congrats!!

Based on what is being stated above in terms of hiring process i am confidently sure that the trust logic project platform will become a great help to the curacao.
Congratulations to the team of the trust logic project platform.

I wonder why choose Curacao as your pilot to launch TrustLogics. But upon going over about Curacao, I have to salute you for choosing that place.  I believe it has great potential.  And with TrustLogics I am positive that you will also help in the promotion of the country in terms of tourism.  I like the country, it is nice,also as an island, it is close to my heart. and I believe that there will be lot of job opportunities there that is why you choose to launch your project there. As Trustlogic will be known in recruitment industry so as Curacao.  
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I hope it is, Im sure that many people would like to join this wonderful platform.
this platform really has potential and helps with the current unemployment issues on our economy.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I hope it is, Im sure that many people would like to join this wonderful platform.
this platform really has potential and helps with the current unemployment issues on our economy.

Definitely it will help a lot in a way that TrustLogics will surely come up with a strategy to know which places or countries have a lot of job openings or opportunities and then they will promote or launch or offer the TrustLogics services in that place, therefore it will help solve unemployment as well. Thanks to TrustLogics not just helping to solve unemployment and in addition, helping the recruitment industry to be efficient and effective in hiring their employees.

roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:51:46 PM

- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
That is your idea. Do you have any valid reference about how will trustlogics team will ensure that validators are credible to their job? It is difficult to trust in validators who cannot do their job properly. You can post some link here for your post to be proven. It is good if there is a reference because it is more reliable information.
I agree with him, trust logics will have third party company from different countries as a validator to able to do the job's efficiently and i think this part of the hiring process its very hard that's why trust logics needs a validator that have high reputation and a trusted agency on their own country that have capabilities to do this job..

They will get local partner validator with different countries since it will be more efficient to do so. Validators are the key persons for Trustlogics since it is the one which Trustlogics offers that other online jobsite don't have.
1kreasons

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:07:29 PM

for credible people.

I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: