Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:55:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
That is right, trustlogic make the applicant or the jobseekers life easy because they do the life of everyone easy like they search the job what they want if this are available on the trustlogic and they will sort the jobseekers profile according to what they belong.

I agree with you the difficult and long search of the applicant and job seekers for a certain job that are based on their abilities and also based on the interest of the applicant will be over  and this is through the help. of the trust logic project platform, the trust logic has its feature that you'll only enter a keyword or your interest and the trust logic will search on these words that will ve copatible to the job seekers.
You are right! Trustlogics really main goal is to help the applicants and the employers to have a better hiring platform that will definitely give the applicants jobs that are really based on their skills and abilities.
You are right about that, TrustLogics is the one that every countries needs in terms of applying for a job, whereas they can see the difference on the traditional application than online because they see the fast and reliable application on the TrustLogics once they make some try on it.

It is pretty nice to know that the trustlogic system had many people who are looking for a job that is appropriate to their wishes.  this project it gives opportunity to us and for those people who are willing to change their lives.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.
They would probably be setting up standards on the validators.
No there is no way to rate validators or give them a feedback regarding to their works, they are the only one to validate a jobseeker and they cannot validate a validators in return because they're not qualified to do it... That's the rules of trustlogics, an SOP that need to comply by everyone...
Correct and i guess if anybody have doubts with trustlogics, simply don't use this platform... For me i don't see a reason why validator are not worthy of anybody's data, because trustlogics will not able to get an unworthy validator and i think this is the reason why they put trust in their name...

Good question that needs attention. If we talk about security persons that was using or involve in the platform or specific project has the rights to question or rather not to give his personal data and document to a person or team that was not credited by the creators, same rule as this, we all want to be verified but what if we are not sure if the “Validator” themselves was not verified?
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.
They would probably be setting up standards on the validators.
No there is no way to rate validators or give them a feedback regarding to their works, they are the only one to validate a jobseeker and they cannot validate a validators in return because they're not qualified to do it... That's the rules of trustlogics, an SOP that need to comply by everyone...
Correct and i guess if anybody have doubts with trustlogics, simply don't use this platform... For me i don't see a reason why validator are not worthy of anybody's data, because trustlogics will not able to get an unworthy validator and i think this is the reason why they put trust in their name...
In Trust Logics, a drastic transformation of the way we recruit and hire would require significant changes in
the way they run that function. Legal and regulatory advancements would be needed to protect employees’
privacy while still making the service useful for business.

It is actually a good opportunity to the company themselves because they don’t need to create event, rent, and advertise their company to have that quality and skilled workers
because TrustLogics Team will provide that though. No hassle, free, and can choose easily who to hire.
brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

Freldo – is working business social network which unites business owners and their customers. Freldo is operating for 2 years. Once our platform was launched, we proceed to improve it and make it more convenient for our users.
This is really one of the few projects that already has a working business, that is, you can already see and understand the prospects, potential for the investor, I like these projects and cause them real interest and desire to support, so good luck to the team in their work.

MyInspiration

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:19:51 PM

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

I agree on this, as trustlogic will not just provide good jobs for many people.
they will also fasten the application and getting jobs.
also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
Absolutely right and it depends on your skills in do you have in your form and for as long as you are being qualified in the system of Trust logic then it is easily for you to be verified and hired as an employee.
Well it is true because the trustlogic system is further reinforced because you can easily verify that you are one of the employees they have received so that this idea continues to be expanded in the future, so the trustlogic continues this system to help job seekers.

it is very nice to know that the TrustLogics is now be the answer to the worlds problem by applying a job. this project aiming for and to give the people opportunities to have a Great job which is really suited for all through the ways of their project system.
Correct, one of the big problems of many country is the increase of job problem, yearly the unemployed was increase because many graduates are looking for a job but if the country has no new company or lack of vacancies then they need to apply in other country. TrustLogics is here to help them find a job in a fastest way.
i agree with you bro,most of the countries in our world dont support that many open jobs for their citizens. many of the people that has good skills and good personality does not have the suitable job for them because of other people that gives false date information to companies inorder to get hired. its nice to see that trustlogics is making moves and offering us solutions for the betterment of the hiring and recruiting industry.
In my country, government does not care about the number of unemployed people. The basis of employment rate focuses only the capital of the country. If there is a huge number of employed people on the city then they does not care about the other provinces who have also unemployed people.

A lot of job vacancy in every field and there are many people who applied from it however, only people with have money and popularity will accept. There is an injustice to the system and I disappointed how they treat the poor and fresh graduates like me.
Don't lose hope. What you have said is the sad reality that most of the countries are facing. It is really a blessing that Trustlogics is here now. I believe that all our problem regarding employment will now be easily addressed. Trustlogics team is doing their part to make this project a successful one.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:51:44 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 06:05:10 PM by BooTheGreat

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

I agree on this, as trustlogic will not just provide good jobs for many people.
they will also fasten the application and getting jobs.
also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
Absolutely right and it depends on your skills in do you have in your form and for as long as you are being qualified in the system of Trust logic then it is easily for you to be verified and hired as an employee.
Well it is true because the trustlogic system is further reinforced because you can easily verify that you are one of the employees they have received so that this idea continues to be expanded in the future, so the trustlogic continues this system to help job seekers.

it is very nice to know that the TrustLogics is now be the answer to the worlds problem by applying a job. this project aiming for and to give the people opportunities to have a Great job which is really suited for all through the ways of their project system.
Correct, one of the big problems of many country is the increase of job problem, yearly the unemployed was increase because many graduates are looking for a job but if the country has no new company or lack of vacancies then they need to apply in other country. TrustLogics is here to help them find a job in a fastest way.
i agree with you bro,most of the countries in our world dont support that many open jobs for their citizens. many of the people that has good skills and good personality does not have the suitable job for them because of other people that gives false date information to companies inorder to get hired. its nice to see that trustlogics is making moves and offering us solutions for the betterment of the hiring and recruiting industry.
In my country, government does not care about the number of unemployed people. The basis of employment rate focuses only the capital of the country. If there is a huge number of employed people on the city then they does not care about the other provinces who have also unemployed people.

A lot of job vacancy in every field and there are many people who applied from it however, only people with have money and popularity will accept. There is an injustice to the system and I disappointed how they treat the poor and fresh graduates like me.
Don't lose hope. What you have said is the sad reality that most of the countries are facing. It is really a blessing that Trustlogics is here now. I believe that all our problem regarding employment will now be easily addressed. Trustlogics team is doing their part to make this project a successful one.
I strongly agree about what you have said. Trustlogics is now here ready to help us about our problems regarding unemployment rate and very slow hiring process. This is due to no system or platform that give them the solution except now that Truslogics is already here.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

BETTER RATING equals BETTER EARNINGS

with the project of trustlogic people can be rated by the team,
better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

Ya sure. And even if they hide the truth about their past records they will still be found out and it will be more complicated for them. Will cost them money for the validation and at the end they will still be disqualified because validators will find out about their past records. So better be wise.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.
I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise.
It is indeed a huge market, well with regards to huge competition, yes because it is job portal,but TrustLogics I think as far as I am aware of is the first one to offer the verification process of their datas by the partnered validators of TrustLogics. They are the pioneer on that concept.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
Well, apart from that, I do believe and on my observation, there is a very slim percentage, that people resolved to bribery or under the table transactions.  And besides, i am pretty sure that the truth will still be revealed, because just in case the applicant will be hired because of fake validations, that person will somewhat be incompetent and later on will show in his work or job and then the recruitment will doubt of their datas then will discover that there is a conspiracy between the validators and job seeker. Then both of them might be ban or have a  bad record that will be carry on till the end.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

Yes it is true about your saying that such a process really happens to keep their work done fit for their work, so you find that way to have a clean record on your profile and allow it to see the record at Your past work to avoid any problems here.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:18:50 PM

Yes it is true about your saying that such a process really happens to keep their work done fit for their work, so you find that way to have a clean record on your profile and allow it to see the record at Your past work to avoid any problems here.
well,for me i think this will help on producing more trustworthy people to do the job that needs to be done.
a good background data/ profile will lead one candidate to its success with trustlogics.
it will be easy to get verified by the validator and most importantly you will get the suitable job for you.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

It is indeed a huge market, well with regards to huge competition, yes because it is job portal,but TrustLogics I think as far as I am aware of is the first one to offer the verification process of their datas by the partnered validators of TrustLogics. They are the pioneer on that concept.
i agree with you,trustlogics in a remarkable project indeed. as for the competition of trustlogics, yes there's a pretty tough competition for them. but for me trustlogics stands out the most, its the first online job portal that can really help the hiring industry bigtime. this is the only platform i know that can be really convinient for its users and can speed up the process of hiring people.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:36:23 PM

Yeah true validations process is really going on in order to keep the job search system so I know you can coexist I do not have a bad record with your other worker, so it really happens so they can quickly get a lease way quickly and appropriately in their work and in its profile. so because of trustlogic it made its way to keeping the order in each order.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

Yeah true validations process is really going on in order to keep the job search system so I know you can coexist I do not have a bad record with your other worker, so it really happens so they can quickly get a lease way quickly and appropriately in their work and in its profile. so because of trustlogic it made its way to keeping the order in each order.

Yes, I have said previously, better rating does necessarily equate to better earnings. This will still depend on how confident are you in your skill and your worth as an employee. During an interview, companies will try to bargain for your salary. If you are confident enough that your worth is what you want. You wont agree with the company and maintain your desired salary. That is why sometimes employees are underpaid. They give-in when the company starts to bargain for you salary. With a higher rating plus your own confidence in yourself, you don't need to lower your price. There are other companies out there that can pay you better.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

Yes, I have said previously, better rating does necessarily equate to better earnings. This will still depend on how confident are you in your skill and your worth as an employee. During an interview, companies will try to bargain for your salary. If you are confident enough that your worth is what you want. You wont agree with the company and maintain your desired salary. That is why sometimes employees are underpaid. They give-in when the company starts to bargain for you salary. With a higher rating plus your own confidence in yourself, you don't need to lower your price. There are other companies out there that can pay you better.

Surely better rating in Trustlogics does not mean you will have a high salary in real life. Where did you get that anyway? Trustlogics aim is to bridge professionals and employers and to have a faster hiring process but the salary will still depend on your negotiations. Its better to research what is the standard rate or average rate for the position you are applying for with the industry your prospective company is in. Knowing this, you know how much to expect and what to demand.
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

Experienced advisory board. Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team I feel they will deliver the promise.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: