Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22100 times)
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

Artificial Intelligence is really helpful to Trustlogics platform, It makes the process easier, faster and reliable with less human error. It also gives more time for the Trsutlogics team to evaluate more the applicant in terms of interviews.

Is Artificial Intelligence the Future of Hiring?

Artificial Intelligence, AI has been a boon for the industry. It has reduced the amount of workload on the employees as well as on employers in many different ways. One of the implementations of it is in HR department. With today’s automated technology it will be much easier to hire and recruit the right candidate without any hassle. As reported by Tractica the revenues from AI is expected to reach $59.8 billion by 2025. AI is one of the hot topics and believe it or not, it is definitely here to stay.

With everything getting automated, recruiters are worried about their roles being taken by bots and AIs. According to various industry experts, recruitment automation will augment and enhance human recruit abilities, rather than replace them completely.

For complete details and reference:
https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/is-artificial-intelligence-the-future-of-hiring-7dcfbe622823

It is new in the hiring industry but bots and AI are already being used in different fields and can even act exactly like human. Taken for example Sophia and Angela. I personally was able to spak with Angela as one of my friends have it in their house. It is so amazing to know that AI like angela can answer almost all questions i asked her and can even perform tasks like singing ang reciting poems better than humans (singing actually was not her). What I am trying to say is, we cannot underestimate the capability of an AI specially right now that technology is getting more and more advance.
That is wonderful gracechen17. At least you have this kind of experience but i watched Sophia in youtube, now she is more improved, they’ve added emotions to her. So if someone would talk to her with flattery she reacts with feelings too. Responds with sweet words too. This is very alarming for me. One day bots and AI can take over human and i dont know what will happen if that time comes.
Well, I believe that there are still qualities in human that AI do not possess. If Trustlogics will entrust for example the whole process of recruitment to AI, that will be a disaster. Well, AI doesnt have commonsense, doesnt have emotions, cannot evaluate and weigh circumstances based in intuition and commonsense. They are can only perform according to how they are programmed by humans who manage them.
I strongly agree that theee are still qualities in human that they can not perform although using an AI means less human error.  The picture will be like this...whatever is programmed for an AI to do, they will do it with perfection, while if there arises a diffent  situation or case aside from what is being programmed to the AI, there will be a lot of error or disaster while in humans, they can handle the case because they can thinknof uoright sooution unlike the AI, they are just dependent on the programmed they have been fed.
One of the ways that AI is expected to reduce the workload for employees is by making the mundane tasks of hiring and recruiting easier. Because the technology can automate many of the responsibilities that are time consuming and arduous for workers, AI is expected to be a faster and more efficient alternative for companies to employ as a part of their HR efforts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

Artificial Intelligence is really helpful to Trustlogics platform, It makes the process easier, faster and reliable with less human error. It also gives more time for the Trsutlogics team to evaluate more the applicant in terms of interviews.

Artificial Intelligence, AI has been a boon for the industry. It has reduced the amount of workload on the employees as well as on employers in many different ways. One of the implementations of it is in HR department. With today’s automated technology it will be much easier to hire and recruit the right candidate without any hassle. As reported by Tractica the revenues from AI is expected to reach $59.8 billion by 2025. AI is one of the hot topics and believe it or not, it is definitely here to stay.

With everything getting automated, recruiters are worried about their roles being taken by bots and AIs. According to various industry experts, recruitment automation will augment and enhance human recruit abilities, rather than replace them completely.

https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/is-artificial-intelligence-the-future-of-hiring-7dcfbe622823

It is new in the hiring industry but bots and AI are already being used in different fields and can even act exactly like human. Taken for example Sophia and Angela. I personally was able to spak with Angela as one of my friends have it in their house. It is so amazing to know that AI like angela can answer almost all questions i asked her and can even perform tasks like singing ang reciting poems better than humans (singing actually was not her). What I am trying to say is, we cannot underestimate the capability of an AI specially right now that technology is getting more and more advance.
That is wonderful gracechen17. At least you have this kind of experience but i watched Sophia in youtube, now she is more improved, they’ve added emotions to her. So if someone would talk to her with flattery she reacts with feelings too. Responds with sweet words too. This is very alarming for me. One day bots and AI can take over human and i dont know what will happen if that time comes.
Well, I believe that there are still qualities in human that AI do not possess. If Trustlogics will entrust for example the whole process of recruitment to AI, that will be a disaster. Well, AI doesnt have commonsense, doesnt have emotions, cannot evaluate and weigh circumstances based in intuition and commonsense. They are can only perform according to how they are programmed by humans who manage them.
I strongly agree that theee are still qualities in human that they can not perform although using an AI means less human error.  The picture will be like this...whatever is programmed for an AI to do, they will do it with perfection, while if there arises a diffent  situation or case aside from what is being programmed to the AI, there will be a lot of error or disaster while in humans, they can handle the case because they can thinknof uoright sooution unlike the AI, they are just dependent on the programmed they have been fed.
One of the ways that AI is expected to reduce the workload for employees is by making the mundane tasks of hiring and recruiting easier. Because the technology can automate many of the responsibilities that are time consuming and arduous for workers, AI is expected to be a faster and more efficient alternative for companies to employ as a part of their HR efforts.
in my opinion, expect artificial intelligence to change the hiring and recruiting practices in the near future, whether by making the overall process faster and more efficient, by reducing bias or by shifting the traditional role and duties of hiring managers, AI technologies will continue to alter and streamline the way people apply for jobs and get hired, fast-tracking resume screening, reducing human bias, and creating efficiencies.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

in my opinion, expect artificial intelligence to change the hiring and recruiting practices in the near future, whether by making the overall process faster and more efficient, by reducing bias or by shifting the traditional role and duties of hiring managers, AI technologies will continue to alter and streamline the way people apply for jobs and get hired, fast-tracking resume screening, reducing human bias, and creating efficiencies.
well for me AI can hire faster and smarter, bots will be able to scan and identify the top resumes in a batch of applicants, scheduling will be an automated process and natural language processing will allow for a more responsive candidate experience. Behavioral and situational interview assessments will leverage AI and predictive analytics to capture both quantitative and qualitative data to ensure the right match.
puday

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*U6jBb2gjQSxOvAKOu0UqqA.jpeg

well for me AI can hire faster and smarter, bots will be able to scan and identify the top resumes in a batch of applicants, scheduling will be an automated process and natural language processing will allow for a more responsive candidate experience. Behavioral and situational interview assessments will leverage AI and predictive analytics to capture both quantitative and qualitative data to ensure the right match.
I agree with you, AI will help the platform to do more greater things, like fast transaction less than seconds I think and the proper maintaining of specific data about the system and its users, Fasten the hiring process and will give the users the opportunity to have their data on the line for future developments and can be seen by the recruiters.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

I agree with you, AI will help the platform to do more greater things, like fast transaction less than seconds I think and the proper maintaining of specific data about the system and its users, Fasten the hiring process and will give the users the opportunity to have their data on the line for future developments and can be seen by the recruiters.
I wonder if trust logics platform will also have an AI support that will interview the users or the employee and has the capability to hire some applicants in the future, Technology is evolving yes, and AI technology is the future of the technological industry, Maybe in the years latter it will be used by the government, Well in trust logics system it will be their advantage in transforming their platform into a most trusted and applicable in all terms of freelance industry and will soon hit the market.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.

Sure enough the potential of this project is really great. Although there are already existing online job site platform, they fall short when compared with Trustlogics. It is really great for them to offer verification and validation of their users.
You are definitely right. Actually, we cannot really compare Trustlogics platform to other hiring platforms because it is way-way better than the latter. It has great potential and more than enough features which makes it great.
i definitely agree with u, so far, i believe that TrustLogics is the first of its kind. They have created an innovation for the hiring industry and this will definitely help boost or make the hiring system definitely a lot easier and this will benefit both the companies and the applicants.
Truly Trustlogics is standing up with their slogan as one-stop platform for global recruiters! They eliminated the long and unnecessary process in hiring by replacing it with a simplified and efficient way. Recruiter's can truly maximize Truslogics platform for their hiring needs!
A one stop platform for global recruiter, This means it is an over all platform, For freelance industry, Trust logics actually has a lot to offer when it comes to this services, I also read that they will soon be having an AI technology in their platform which is good for all their users and investors, It will hit soon on the market as it still developing more of the system.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:01:54 AM

Trustlogics performance is way better than that of the other projects that  I have encountered. In here we see results and not just promises. You know that your investment is used to really develop the project.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:13:07 AM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This is why Trustlogics have been created in a new standard that would get back the control in the hands of jobseekers to secure their datas. And in this platform, jobseeker will have the full control to whom they would allow their data to be accessed.
another great news from trustlogics, im pretty sure by now all those people who still hesitates to be apart of trustlogics will know by now that trustlogics is really a multi security platform that can make changes in the online hiring industry. but, we cant blame them if they still hesitate to take risk of grabbing the opportunities trustlogics have instore for them.
Well you  have also  point at the first place some people have also doubt for this sytem if will not really familiar to this kind of system so that, the other way to make  some people aware is to share the great opportunity of trustlogics to those people unemployeed people .Because despite it will new to her it possible to have  a good job.
Trust Logics can give the people of this generation a chance to prove that they can prove that they can improve the economy of every country, By using the platform and giving the possibilities to the employee and employer to have a bridge in each other, The files inside the platform is also safe because of the new and strong security protocol of the system.
This is given, and as we can observe about the project goal is that the data is being safe the reason why others are thinking about it and why they have a doubt on giving some try to send their personal data on online application. But the Trustalogics are here to prove that this project is really safe.

I hope that is real! If the final development will launch, I will be the first one that will try their application. I want to secure my documents here in my house because I have memory gap. If ever I used trustlogics, there is only one storage where I can view my documents. One storage equals no more confusion of where did you put your documents. No more photocopy and no more buying of brown envelope just to store all of our documents.
No doubt mate this is real they'll do everything that they said, to protect and secured jobseekers professional data is their main goal and priority... And they already operating in other country, i want to check if trustlogics apps is available right now!?
I thought they released already a sample of their prototype and some people here have tried it thought is not yet fully developed. I know that the full development will take place about a year after trustlogics will come. But then a year is enough for me to wait than to be an unemployed for my entire year of life.
Oh really i think 1year is too long mate to wait until became fully operational, my concern is for many unemployed people in different countries that eagerly waiting for trustlogics to expand from their land... They badly needed a job as of now, i hope trustlogics do something about it...
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Trustlogics performance is way better than that of the other projects that  I have encountered. In here we see results and not just promises. You know that your investment is used to really develop the project.

This is true enough. You want your hard earned money to be in a true project and not just scam. Seeing the progress of Trustlogics you already know that you will be receiving a good reward in the future when you invest in the project.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
This is why Trustlogics have been created in a new standard that would get back the control in the hands of jobseekers to secure their datas. And in this platform, jobseeker will have the full control to whom they would allow their data to be accessed.
another great news from trustlogics, im pretty sure by now all those people who still hesitates to be apart of trustlogics will know by now that trustlogics is really a multi security platform that can make changes in the online hiring industry. but, we cant blame them if they still hesitate to take risk of grabbing the opportunities trustlogics have instore for them.
Well you  have also  point at the first place some people have also doubt for this sytem if will not really familiar to this kind of system so that, the other way to make  some people aware is to share the great opportunity of trustlogics to those people unemployeed people .Because despite it will new to her it possible to have  a good job.
Trust Logics can give the people of this generation a chance to prove that they can prove that they can improve the economy of every country, By using the platform and giving the possibilities to the employee and employer to have a bridge in each other, The files inside the platform is also safe because of the new and strong security protocol of the system.
This is given, and as we can observe about the project goal is that the data is being safe the reason why others are thinking about it and why they have a doubt on giving some try to send their personal data on online application. But the Trustalogics are here to prove that this project is really safe.

I hope that is real! If the final development will launch, I will be the first one that will try their application. I want to secure my documents here in my house because I have memory gap. If ever I used trustlogics, there is only one storage where I can view my documents. One storage equals no more confusion of where did you put your documents. No more photocopy and no more buying of brown envelope just to store all of our documents.
No doubt mate this is real they'll do everything that they said, to protect and secured jobseekers professional data is their main goal and priority... And they already operating in other country, i want to check if trustlogics apps is available right now!?
I thought they released already a sample of their prototype and some people here have tried it thought is not yet fully developed. I know that the full development will take place about a year after trustlogics will come. But then a year is enough for me to wait than to be an unemployed for my entire year of life.
Yes, they have released one. You can download it on Google Play store for Android phones and Apple Apps for iOS. I think you will be amazed at the appearance of the app. A simple yet powerful app that will really change the hiring process and put Trustlogics on the next level.
Wow is that true, means we can try to use trustlogics apps today even they didn't started their operations!? Im sure many people already tried it too as well as the investors of trustlogics... So they can feel and experience the example of great projects like this, lucky for those who invest here they only waiting for it to be operational and boom...
scarleth06

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

trustlogics.io

Oh really i think 1year is too long mate to wait until became fully operational, my concern is for many unemployed people in different countries that eagerly waiting for trustlogics to expand from their land... They badly needed a job as of now, i hope trustlogics do something about it...
Well if that's the time they'll launch it we can't do anything, and i know many of us really need this project but that is their road map... We have to do something different to able to earn money while trustlogics isn't available yet, all we can do for now is to wait and support them all the time...
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

This is true enough. You want your hard earned money to be in a true project and not just scam. Seeing the progress of Trustlogics you already know that you will be receiving a good reward in the future when you invest in the project.

Well, many projects now a days are so unreliable. I have been into one project where concerned members was able to determine that the project is a fraud. It is really such a loss when  you spent your time and money on something that scams people. Good to know that Trustlogics is not one of those. This project really gives us such opportunity to find jobs faster.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

It's truly amazing. Human over Robot? Humans are indeed intelligent to create this kind of technology. Let's take a credit to human. Above all, we are the highest creation in any other species. I think Al is not a carbon copy of a human. It can be the same in other aspect. I do not condemn this idea but I praise the human behind this creation. It simply an evidence that human is amazing. This will be a  great help between employer and artificial employee. It has a potential for faster brain process and response as well.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.

Sure enough the potential of this project is really great. Although there are already existing online job site platform, they fall short when compared with Trustlogics. It is really great for them to offer verification and validation of their users.
You are definitely right. Actually, we cannot really compare Trustlogics platform to other hiring platforms because it is way-way better than the latter. It has great potential and more than enough features which makes it great.
i definitely agree with u, so far, i believe that TrustLogics is the first of its kind. They have created an innovation for the hiring industry and this will definitely help boost or make the hiring system definitely a lot easier and this will benefit both the companies and the applicants.
Truly Trustlogics is standing up with their slogan as one-stop platform for global recruiters! They eliminated the long and unnecessary process in hiring by replacing it with a simplified and efficient way. Recruiter's can truly maximize Truslogics platform for their hiring needs!
A one stop platform for global recruiter, This means it is an over all platform, For freelance industry, Trust logics actually has a lot to offer when it comes to this services, I also read that they will soon be having an AI technology in their platform which is good for all their users and investors, It will hit soon on the market as it still developing more of the system.
Trustlogics will transform the global way of recruitment. It will result for a positive feedback in our society. Yet, they are not on the finish line, many people are already saying that this project will success! I also see that trustlogics has potential to grow someday specially if all countries will accept this innovative way of hiring.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

Trustlogics will transform the global way of recruitment. It will result for a positive feedback in our society. Yet, they are not on the finish line, many people are already saying that this project will success! I also see that trustlogics has potential to grow someday specially if all countries will accept this innovative way of hiring.

Innovative business allow companies to focus on their long-term goals, rather than getting caught up in setbacks that aren’t being resolved. The best forms of innovation come in small steps to create and revise processes that optimize how a company, its staff and products function.
Khayem

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

As I continuously follow Trustlogics, I am extremely impressed how things could go in their platform.
Trustlogics platform where data is safe, a one stop platform for global recruiters, using AI in hiring- are
much talked about things that makes-up Trustlogics, creating a huge impact for future users of the platform
globally and also for investors of this project.I believe projects like this would likely succeed.
Andycalum

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

I agree with you.Trustlogics innovation in hiring is showing great potential for growth globally. This is because of simplifying things with things that are just necessary for jobseekes and hirers to smoothen hiring process.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

trustlogics.io

well I'm just think that trustlogics ,team behind of them are also excited to this platform to operate at the field  immediately,,so that its looking fast forward today than before,becuase we know that ,more  jobless pople here are also waiting,
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Yes, I agree.Trustlogics using AI brings them recruitment automation. AI could be used to analyze job ads to come up with polished job posting,refine the screening process of the resumes and remove any unqualified candidate,chatbots can be used to fix an interview date and time which works for everyone according to their available time slot,analyze the behavior of the candidate and notify the interviewer for any abnormal activity during an interview, keeps candidate database for future hiring,used in automated pre-qualification and assessment if candidate is fit to the position available using the recorded interview.It clearly shows that AI makes hiring easier.

papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

I agree with you.Trustlogics innovation in hiring is showing great potential for growth globally. This is because of simplifying things with things that are just necessary for jobseekes and hirers to smoothen hiring process.
Aside from that it would be more popular than to other platform here ,because trustlogics are very high tech to use in the field so that seeking job are not hard to find as of now ,you have a job immediately if your document will be also true basesd on what you said.
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: