Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Hold.  (Read 829 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

I am trading and holding at a same time, why I do it because trading can give you profit fast if you know what you are doing but the downside of it is it is riskier than holding on the other hand holding is less risky but if you were able to buy on the right time you will more likely to gain profit that will beat inflation. Investing in something is always a good thing, instead of just putting it in a bank, interest in the bank are really small that you are just wasting the potential of your money to make money.
I do the same. Trading and investing since the money to invest is from trading altcoins. Holding the coin that has more potential to grow in the market. Holding can make you huge profit, and that profit is usually save in back where is more safe to save rather than in online wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

I have seen all the bitcoin hold for many profits in the future. What do you do for this and say?
Really this is right time to hold.I say that hold to hold for the more profit. You see today Bitcoin price already going up 9k cross.I hope soon bitcoin price goes to the moon.so now you can buy some bitcoin and keep up hold. I hope definitely you will got more profit.

paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

Bitcoin holds is the best way to earn a lot of money because if you invest in it you will have plenty of income.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

Bitcoin holds is the best way to earn a lot of money because if you invest in it you will have plenty of income.

It's not always the case so being realistic with yourself before entering into any investment is the right way to go so that yiou don't end up being disappointed especially if you are planning to invest in bitcoin within a short time.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

I have seen all the bitcoin hold for many profits in the future. What do you do for this and say?

Trace the track, you can not just Hold at all time, be wise with your funds. Since price shows too sudden changes be careful of your decision specially when you are not ready for long term investment. Its Risk taking, you never know where bitcoin price will bring you. Hold fund that you really are willing to lose, but if you arr into long term investment it doesn't matter how much you'll give in its better if you can maximize it.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

They hold bitcoin for the future because they knows that the value price of bitcoin will reached maximum value soon when we should wait for the right time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

I do as you say, hold. I never thought that profit through holding can be big if you just have enough patience and you are a fan of it. And if you really plan to hold, you should make sure that you have decided to hold it for a very long time, not that long but more than 1 year ( I guess this is enough). There are people who are calling themselves as holders but when the time of crisis comes and the market starts to fail their expectations, they are breaking their own rule of holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

Obliviously, Holding is the best way because this hype is not a fixed value so it will raise continuously in future. This is the right time to invest and holding the Bitcoin it move to forward in day by day so as soon as possible investing in Bitcoin this will helps to our future journey.

btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

Yes but it depends on the situation and the price of Bitcoin. Selling your Bitcoin at a very low price is not a right decision to make. Better keep and hold and wait for its price to soar up until you decide to sell your Bitcoin. Be patiently in holding your Bitcoin and wait it reaches its peak to get a huge profit.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

I think that holding bitcoins is very good thing for the future because bitcoin price is getting high again . so bitcoin holders can enjoy their profits at the end of this year .
Holding a bitcoin is a matter of satisfying, you can hold your coin as long as you wanted to. You may sell it or trade it awaywhen you are satisfied with it's value. But make sure that you're monitoring it's condition as well as it's value so that you might know what to do with your coin.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

unless you have a long span of patience, do it. or else you will panic sell and screw up everything.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

bitcoin supply 21 million coins now already in mine 17 million coins so the remaining 4 million coins are not yet in mine, bitcoin keeps popular and many people want to buy it i guess if everybody in this world buy bitcoin with limited supply price going to the moon
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

if you do not hold bitcoin, then in the future you will cry. and regret.

I think that rush is not a good option. so in the crypto world I just see between patience and rush.

and the consequences are also very different. So, make your choice now. a patience today will make you happy in the future. and selling now and rush,  will only make you regret forever.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

It good opportunity for future save the bitcoin. It any time to change the price. So most of the people hold the coin and wait for the price increase. If hold the coin get more profit. Time is important for this process. It any time to improve the future growth. People will be lean more information and get more ideas for gather for improve the business process.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

what I do for this day is to HOLD because I believe that the more i hold the more i get more profit in bitcoin. I did not sell or convert it to fiat money since i save it for my future and i still did not meet my ideal price for me to sell it so le'ts keep HODLING ...

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

All depend on how much long can you hold your bitcoins. If you don't have any experience of trading and you can afford to hold your investments for a long time it is better just keep them and sell after 10-20 years. Because no doubt that by that time bitcoin price will rise minimum hundred times.
TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

i think trading the best way to growing up ur balance for take profit soon
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

I think this includes the very right momentum to buy as much bitcoin as possible because to the significant decline,traders will have a big chance in the future to make a profit.Just hold the asset first.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

its the most common strategy most bitcoin investors is doing just holding the coins and doing nothing rather than risking there coins in trading they are just keeping their coins acting like an investment they wait it to be high in price and wait for the time where they can get the most profit it is a really good strategy that many people use but the problem is during inflation like the past months the coin has lost some of its value equivalent to losing money which cause the holder to withdraw or sell there coins out of panic they result to more decrease and crisis but eventually the bitcoin recovered, so when holding bitcoins you need to have patience,perseverance and trust cause bitcoin is unpredictable and all we need to do is to believe that it will rise again back to the very top.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

I think this includes the very right momentum to buy as much bitcoin as possible because to the significant decline,traders will have a big chance in the future to make a profit.Just hold the asset first.
From the start the best strategy aboit bitcoin in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit is to hold. Bitcoin is really amazing in terms of long term investment it is really proven and tested that it can really give a huge amount of profit in returns of our investment. So then i suggest everyone who hold specially on this time because bitcoin today is slowly rising and I think it will continue to rise soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: