Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Hold.  (Read 823 times)
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

I have seen all the bitcoin hold for many profits in the future. What do you do for this and say?
I also do this but I do this my way. I do not hold ERC20 tokens but I hold them when I had converted them into bitcoin. It is because you will gain more profit if you hold your bitcoin in a not so long period. But, proper holding comes after proper timing which is why you have to seek clairvoyance first before planning to hold your bitcoin.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:31:51 AM

I have seen all the bitcoin hold for many profits in the future. What do you do for this and say?

Until now I keep bitcoin for the long term, I think it will be sweet if we are patient for some time
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

Until now I keep bitcoin for the long term, I think it will be sweet if we are patient for some time
Bitcoin holders have an incentive to hold for at least a year so that they can pocket long-term capital gains, which tend be taxed lower than short-term gains. This year-long holding helps keep down the supply of Bitcoin that are available for sale.
raybut37

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

Yes and that's the best thing you should do for now is to hold your bitcoin because it's slowly increasing now all you need is to patiently waiting.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

If you can hold your bitcoin in long term then you can get profits from it because bitcoin price increasing easch and every year so in some years the value of your bitcoin will increase.But there is no guarantee that it will happen because bitcoin price is volatile so the price may fall also but as everyone have strong belief on bitcoin that it will become the future currency then they are holding them if you think the same just hold it.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

I HODL short term, whenever the price pumps more than 20% from where I have bought it I sell, and then buy back during dips... at first I am afraid of missing out but eventually I have mastered the art of patience. DIP will always happen, there are money makers who move the market frequently, you just have to ride on the waves.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

The best way today I think we prefer hold the bitcoin for many profits in future, because The bitcoin is the long term ivestment and the bitcon is high volatile, I did it and I believe the price wil go up soon.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

Yes and that's the best thing you should do for now is to hold your bitcoin because it's slowly increasing now all you need is to patiently waiting.
I agree that the in need is impatient to wait for the value of bitcoin better, then we have to hold bitcoin we until the value of her good and we will get advantage of waiting patiently
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

I also go for long-term investment with all my coins becourse i dont really need them it was only gambling money and prizes was low got my first btc on about 400$

regards
Romeotom

Activity: 812
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

Not bad think,i say you can do it hold.we are know that hold can make some profit.hold without I have no way this time.i also like hold just down time.some days I see bitcoin price going slowly pumping.this is good think,i hope bitcoin price will going up.soon is possible.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

I think soon in a month or so at least we will break the resistance at 12k USD for Bitcoin, once that is achieved then we will be going through another moon phase. We have a big support now at 8-9k USD. I think this has now been established by the Consensus, so I am now positively feeling bullish on Bitcoin right now. Even better is the fact that Bitcoin dominance has gone down a bit, which means people are investing in more altcoins, especially infrastructure coins like eos and tron so that actually establishes Blockchain technology for the future. It's all looking quite good for Bitcoin right now. I hope Bitcoin can get passed the 20k ATH it reached end of 2017.  Smiley. Buy and hold, buy and hodl is my motto.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mohtasham

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

Hold btc. When its above 50% sell half Hold half.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

did somebody call my name Grin

Actually If you are really into it on daily bases than is for sure more profitable to do trading...just holding bitcoin should make you profit (if it keep growing)  but with trading its possible to make some profit up on that every day  Grin

true but trading has a lot of different huge risks with it which most people aren't willing to take. for example the most obvious risk is the risk of price fluctuation itself if it goes against your speculation.
but the less obvious risk which you will find out when you start trading is the risk of using exchanges that are shady and can run away at any moment.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

So in the future the price will increase very strongly but it will have a lot of fluctuations and undergo many adjustments
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:41:58 AM

The best way today I think we keep the bitcoin for more profit in the future, because Bitcoin is a long term investment, just wait patiently, I believe in the future the price will rise sharply but will have many fluctuations and undergo many adjustments.
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

I will definitely hold the bitcoins as every one knows about the popularity of bitcoins me also & wait for a good value of bitcoin. I hope I haven’t wait too long, bitcoin is  stabling his value & it will be a profit able coin.
ThanhTuan998866

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

I will wait the price of bitcoin go up. Bitcoin is the future currency, every one will need the bitcoin in the future, I believe it.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:04:03 AM

This has been asked so many times but for me I believe you will gain more profir if you will invest and hold bitcoin for a long time or what we call long term investment.  As of now bitcoin is slowly  increasing so if you dont't like long term investment , just wait a little longer and sell on high price.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

Yes, you can hold you're bitcoin and wait until the price value increases again, however, it will not improve its volume, why not try to invest or maybe exchanging in bitcoin trading, If you afraid to lose if you do bitcoin investing or exchanging, try doing it in small amount to limit the risk since all forms of investment or any involvement in a trading will always have a risk factor so try this option on a small amount,  in fact i do exchanging bitcoin in a small amount only since i do not have much of bitcoin, so far i have gaining on this strategy. I hope that i have an extra more so that i could exchange more. Truly, through thorough analysis and study decisively the price value trend so that the users, holders and even enthusiast can benefit on fluctuating price value of bitcoin. Patience, responsiveness and good decision making are all virtues needed on this events or happening in bitcoin trading.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

I do both, but my trading profits far outweigh my hodling profits.   

sent from my X6
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: