Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Hat Club  (Read 148 times)
Bitcoin Hat Club (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:01:46 AM

Hey Team,

Check out http://bitcoinhatclub.com

Why do we do what we do?

Our main goal is to raise awareness for the Crytocurrency community through fashionable and influential products. What’s the easiest way to start a conversation about your favorite subject? Wear a shirt or hat with that subject on it. It’s that simple idea that sparked the motivation to create our company.

We're trying to raise awareness for Crypto through fashion and help foster mass adoption for the benefit of all HODL'rs. Let me know what you think!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gayantha

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

Hi
You can go hat club from this link_http://bitcoinhatclub.com
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

Let me know what you think!
Based on the whitepaper:

1. There should be some sort of "screening process", in regards to partnering with ICO's.
2. Not accepting crypto payments, defeats the purpose of this project (to an extent).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Stone1562

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

Hey Team,

Check out http://bitcoinhatclub.com

Why do we do what we do?

Our main goal is to raise awareness for the Crytocurrency community through fashionable and influential products. What’s the easiest way to start a conversation about your favorite subject? Wear a shirt or hat with that subject on it. It’s that simple idea that sparked the motivation to create our company.

We're trying to raise awareness for Crypto through fashion and help foster mass adoption for the benefit of all HODL'rs. Let me know what you think!

Great idea! Nice hats!  I'll drop the link into some of my social media posts.  If more of us do that, the more likely that additional conversations will occur and that awareness builds.  Be part of the wave of crypto!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

I think you're simply spamming an ecommerce site.  Nowhere do I see where profits are being donated or used to help the crypto community.

Great idea! Nice hats!  I'll drop the link into some of my social media posts.  If more of us do that, the more likely that additional conversations will occur and that awareness builds.  Be part of the wave of crypto!

Ten to one you are an alt of the OP.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bitcoin Hat Club (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

Let me know what you think!
Based on the whitepaper:

1. There should be some sort of "screening process", in regards to partnering with ICO's.
2. Not accepting crypto payments, defeats the purpose of this project (to an extent).

Great recommendation, we definitely do screen ICO's and I'll make sure we get that added to the page soon.

As for the not accepting Crypto.. since we're a subscription based model it's a little difficult.
Bitcoin Hat Club (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:04:19 AM

I think you're simply spamming an ecommerce site.  Nowhere do I see where profits are being donated or used to help the crypto community.

Ten to one you are an alt of the OP.  :/

Hey Vod, we're partnering up with content creators in addition to raising awareness and influence of the community through fashion.

And no that isn't our alt, although I can see why you would think that. Haha.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: