Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:09:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryoptocurrency is now movable property in France.  (Read 376 times)
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

This something to ponder.
France consider a cryptocurrency is a movable property.
It is consider as a property instead of currency.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/france-crypto-is-now-moveable-property-tax-down-from-45-to-19-percent

France authorities decision means that they doesn’t know what crypto really is. Furthermore if crypto will be approved as a currency it would become a great competitor of traditional currencies.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

This something to ponder.
France consider a cryptocurrency is a movable property.
It is consider as a property instead of currency.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/france-crypto-is-now-moveable-property-tax-down-from-45-to-19-percent
Though I respect the france government about this consideration but yet im not agreed on this,cryptocurrency is a virtual money and same as technology this is not a property that can be transferred as if nothing important.

I wish sooner france will reconsider this and place respect to our crypto community and to our currency here
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

Huh, this is a major twist in a perception of crypto by France. As I remember, they wanted to "destroy" cryptocurrencies a few months ago. On the other hand, considering it as a movable property... well, do our French friends need to care as their taxes will be dramatically lower?  Grin At least they did something with 45%, that was a crazy number. In my opinion, most of the investors will find a way how they will not pay anything, so good luck France, you will need it. xD (just kidding, I am not supporting France in a taxation)

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

Indeed that France is in the forefront on diving into massive adoption of cryptocurrency. For sure once France able to pull and have success on this in a long run, others countries will definitely learn from this. Good luck France. 
Beehives (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

France authorities decision means that they doesn’t know what crypto really is. Furthermore if crypto will be approved as a currency it would become a great competitor of traditional currencies.

For now, it would be the best. At least they recognize it as a properly which can hold a better and bigger value. Unlike the currency, it will stagnate the value to almost a flat graph.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

However, changes are applied only for funds received from investment activities. The profit tax from mining, as before, can reach 45%.
Beehives (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

However, changes are applied only for funds received from investment activities. The profit tax from mining, as before, can reach 45%.
The same thing. In order for you to get a profit from mining, you have to trade it. Then tax will take place.  There no exception on that.
What is good in here, France reduced the tax to 19% and recognizing the cryopto.

zcooipo

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

Yes, I think these European countries generally need cryptocurrencies. Their country is too small. The euro zone economy is now facing a test. So choosing a cryptocurrency is normal.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

And besides the fact that the French classified the crypto-currencies as movable property, did they somehow legitimize the crypt?
Beehives (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

And besides the fact that the French classified the crypto-currencies as movable property, did they somehow legitimize the crypt?
Seems they are. They already put a tax on it so it is legit. The government cannot impose a tax on illegal things.
France recognition on crypto is already a huge leap for a cryptocurrency world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: