Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You started to invest? 5 tips how to not lose all your money in the crypto rush  (Read 138 times)
Ferdinand Thomas (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

Adrian Gallo has 10 years of experience in day trading and shares some valuable tips on investing and trading

https://medium.com/midas-app/that-is-why-you-fail-master-yoda-151c6c13cfa9
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

Very useful tips. The author seems to go against some established "rules" you can hear everywhere, like "use trading indicators", "trust the gurus", and so on. I find his tips refreshing and really compatible with some common sense we should all have while trading. Thanks for sharing.
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

No matter how many years of experience there is in man
At this time, no experience will help
Since all this passes for the first time!
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

I think if you decide to invest in many aspects and not just in crypto, you don't need to be a worry about the price because the investment is for a long-term and not short-term. and if we invest in cryptocurrency, it means we want to see that what we invest will give a big profit in the long-term but unfortunately, many people missing this and they cannot hold their coin for any longer and they become panic because of the price is down. and if they are really used crypto for their long-term investment, then they will stay calm and manage their emotion if somehow they see the price is moving in out of their prediction because, in crypto, everything can happen.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:55:10 AM

Great tips for almost every day trader...although article looks like media bump for the token sale of midas  Grin
TOKEN SALE INFORMATION COMING SOON!

I know about etoro where we can follow other high performing traders, how midas is different than that?
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3594

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:20:39 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 05:17:26 PM by hugeblack

4- Do not follow buy or sell recommendations of the media
We always contradict ourselves in these terms. Cheesy
I believe that trade needs patience and it is not for everyone. So anyone who is afraid to lose should move away from this market and begin to get less risky investment.
All the tips are useful, and the most important advice is " Do not risk your money by investing more than you can lose."
6. Rule your mind and think twice

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:01:07 AM

The most important thing which should be taken care of if you do not want to lose all your money in crypto is that never invest more than what you cannot afford to lose. Then, invest in any coin after doing the research and study about it. Remember to diversify your investments. This will reduce your chances of experiencing loss. Your emotions should not play any role in your decision making regarding trading.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

Adrian Gallo has 10 years of experience in day trading and shares some valuable tips on investing and trading

https://medium.com/midas-app/that-is-why-you-fail-master-yoda-151c6c13cfa9

Nice post OP; number 1 item is so true in my own experience. I was once good trader before I learn the technical analysis tools. I have more wins before then suddenly my wins decline because I rely too much on TA. I will lessen my dependence on TA, I will try to reboot my strategy and will improve it next time.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: