Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 0.001 btc per site referral!  (Read 2282 times)
stuffcoins (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:22:11 AM

Hey everyone,

StuffCoins.com is a no reserve auction site meant to be a simple way of getting rid of stuff you dont want and getting bitcoins.

How the site works:
-List items you no longer want (dvds, games, clothes)
-Users bid btc, no reserve, minimum 0.001
-Seller covers shipping and receives btc upon buyer receipt
-We have a resolution system setup for users not confirming receipt, buyers not shipping, and other scenarios

Earn 0.001 btc per site referral!
I've just added a referral system built into the site. For each person you refer who successfully completes an auction, you will receive 0.001 btc.
-Create an account @ http://www.stuffcoins.com/register.php
-Go to http://www.stuffcoins.com/refer.php to get your referral links
-Referrals will show what link they originated from so you know where your referrals come from

Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:53:16 AM

I will try your site.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:57:09 AM

Site looks good! Maybe I'll use it in the near future.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:27:57 AM

It looks good but there are people make auction for 0.001BTC into $1 amazon card ? I think the value 0.001 BTC more than that

Oh my God.

Learn how to do maths correctly, please.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
eranbtc

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:52:22 PM

I will try your site.

True___Blue

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 07:13:42 PM

What kind of assurances do you have so that people can not scam the system buy not sending the coin or not sending the stuff?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 07:19:33 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 07:37:23 PM by monbux

It looks good but there are people make auction for 0.001BTC into $1 amazon card ? I think the value 0.001 BTC more than that

Oh my God.

Learn how to do maths correctly, please.

He means in 5 years, It'll be more than that Tongue
Anyways, site looks cool, perhaps the new bitmit.net with a reddit sort of feel Tongue

I'm a bit concered for the fact that you are selling a $5 USD amazon gift card, 1 day left, and no one has bid yet, if I bid, no one else bids, will you still give it to me?  That would be causing your site more and more of a loss.

Edit:

http://www.stuffcoins.com/details/193-borderlands-2-unconquered/offers/

Dafuq? 1 BTC bid, when it's going for $5 USD on ebay?
tautvilis

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:03:02 PM

Why i cant make price bigger, only starting 0.001?
stuffcoins (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:24:17 PM

What kind of assurances do you have so that people can not scam the system buy not sending the coin or not sending the stuff?

The site is meant for no reserve auctions, so most will sell for low amounts. In order to bid you have to deposit into the site so the coins are there for the seller. Then once the buyer leaves feedback or doesn't respond, the coins are credited to you. The more people use the site the easier it will get to tell who is trying to screw who in the event of something like that happening. Some info on our policy with handling those kinds of issues:
http://www.stuffcoins.com/stuffcoins_guarantee.php
http://www.stuffcoins.com/rules.php

Anyways, site looks cool, perhaps the new bitmit.net with a reddit sort of feel Tongue

I'm a bit concered for the fact that you are selling a $5 USD amazon gift card, 1 day left, and no one has bid yet, if I bid, no one else bids, will you still give it to me?  That would be causing your site more and more of a loss.

Edit:
http://www.stuffcoins.com/details/193-borderlands-2-unconquered/offers/

Dafuq? 1 BTC bid, when it's going for $5 USD on ebay?

If you win it, I will send it! Smiley The sites only been up for 2-3 days. I've already sent reddit gold, $5 AMZ, $1 AMZ to users won way too low. I'm still testing some features so think of it as payment for helping me test the site, and contributing to the feedback system.
The 1btc thing was a glitch, its been removed.

Why i cant make price bigger, only starting 0.001?
Right now the site doesn't allow for reserves, buy it nows, or anything like that. Auctions just start at 0.001btc. The concept was just for people to get rid of things they no longer want and maybe get some btc. If this idea doesn't stick I'll look into allowing different starting bids.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 09:43:23 PM

ok cool, thanks for answering, I'll be depositing now.
Just a few more questions:

- The referral bonus - it's for when the referrals win an auction, or when one of their auctions get sold?
- When we get overbid, does the coins go back into our stuffcoins account or bitcoin address?
- Is anything instant on the site other than deposit?
stuffcoins (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:49:14 PM

ok cool, thanks for answering, I'll be depositing now.
Just a few more questions:

- The referral bonus - it's for when the referrals win an auction, or when one of their auctions get sold?
- When we get overbid, does the coins go back into our stuffcoins account or bitcoin address?
- Is anything instant on the site other than deposit?

-Bonus is paid when the referral sells an item and receives feedback (either from the buyer or the automated closing system)
-If you are outbid you will receive an email and the coins go into your stuffcoins balance.
-The auctions are all automated, referral bonuses, etc. The only reason withdrawals aren't automated right now is because the site is new and I'm trying to tread carefully just incase theres any exploitable bugs. I'm checking the withdrawal list every few hours atm, and then will do so daily until its automated. You can always post on one of these threads or send in an email if its been more than a day. http://www.stuffcoins.com/contact.php
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 09:50:31 PM

Just posting to verify that this service is legit, I just bought a $1 gift card from Amazon and I received the item with no problem from the seller. I will definitely be using this site in the future!
chapmanjw

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:42:49 AM

StuffCoins.com appears to be a scam.  I deposited a small amount of BTC to place a bid.  After being outbit, I requested a withdrawal.  It has been a week and I have not received.  I have tried multiple times to contact the site admin and have received no response.

Do not send your BTC or DOGE to StuffCoins.com!  Sad
stuffcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:41:56 AM

StuffCoins.com appears to be a scam.  I deposited a small amount of BTC to place a bid.  After being outbit, I requested a withdrawal.  It has been a week and I have not received.  I have tried multiple times to contact the site admin and have received no response.

Not a scam, your payment was sent!
chapmanjw

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 05:50:05 PM

After about 2 weeks, I finally did receive a payout from the site.  It appears that the site is disabling their BTC functionality to focus on DOGE.  Maybe not a scam, but still frustrating.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: