Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Edited]How To Build A Better GB?[Old ver.]>What Miner Do You Want For This GB?  (Read 2788 times)
Vanderi

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:43:43 AM

The piecemeal crap happens at the fault of the manufacturers.

They have Resellers.

You direct the GBC to the reseller in this case it would be you.

You make it known. THE GBC is the proprietary purchaser of the miner - PERIOD. Legally that's how it is. Privacy laws state as such also.

If a GB buy in contacts you or BA you states the privacy policy and  wish them a good day. I understand in this day we all want to be nice guys and helpful etc but there comes a time where people need to take responsibility for the decisions they make. Know the person you are entering into a agreement with.

I don't know what DZ's vetting service on John Ks service involves but im sure its pretty detailed. Its up to the person looking to get into a GB to use Due diligence in looking at the GBC and making sure this is someone they can trust.

Anyways, Im off from work tonite and just looking for something to bitch about... lol this just happened to be my topic tonite.
Not to mention I have $6000+ worth of Red Furys sitting in a DHL office in Vegas till TUESDAY 90 miles away because that's the "Contracted delivery date" IRRITATING!

On a positive note.

I smoked 3 racks of babyback ribs tonite in my new Pellet Smoker with some apple pellets... AMAZING!

I could go for some ribs.
DHL Is crap. My UPS rep actively keeps me up to date of all my various in and out boxes, and to boot knows about BTC (I have her her first USB Asic Tongue). BA wanted to use DHL for all their boxes to me... I told them I would prefer to fly over and stuff them in a suitcase. I think that got the point across.

Nice train wreck of a derail gais.
Atleast there's no BA exclusivity on the PM BUTTON, USE IT TYVM.

I want to see if this gbc has potential and, fkin bbqs and choosing random threads for gripes, douche much?

You too thomas and bob, you have earned respect, now give it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:47:07 AM

The piecemeal crap happens at the fault of the manufacturers.

They have Resellers.

You direct the GBC to the reseller in this case it would be you.

You make it known. THE GBC is the proprietary purchaser of the miner - PERIOD. Legally that's how it is. Privacy laws state as such also.

If a GB buy in contacts you or BA you states the privacy policy and  wish them a good day. I understand in this day we all want to be nice guys and helpful etc but there comes a time where people need to take responsibility for the decisions they make. Know the person you are entering into a agreement with.

I don't know what DZ's vetting service on John Ks service involves but im sure its pretty detailed. Its up to the person looking to get into a GB to use Due diligence in looking at the GBC and making sure this is someone they can trust.

Anyways, Im off from work tonite and just looking for something to bitch about... lol this just happened to be my topic tonite.
Not to mention I have $6000+ worth of Red Furys sitting in a DHL office in Vegas till TUESDAY 90 miles away because that's the "Contracted delivery date" IRRITATING!

On a positive note.

I smoked 3 racks of babyback ribs tonite in my new Pellet Smoker with some apple pellets... AMAZING!

I could go for some ribs.
DHL Is crap. My UPS rep actively keeps me up to date of all my various in and out boxes, and to boot knows about BTC (I have her her first USB Asic Tongue). BA wanted to use DHL for all their boxes to me... I told them I would prefer to fly over and stuff them in a suitcase. I think that got the point across.

Nice train wreck of a derail gais.
Atleast there's no BA exclusivity on the PM BUTTON, USE IT TYVM.

I want to see if this gbc has potential and, fkin bbqs and choosing random threads for gripes, douche much?

You too thomas and bob, you have earned respect, now give it.
I did I've offered solar some points.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:19:55 AM

I want you to GB a prospero x3 and challenge them to cancel.

In my opinion its utter bullshit to discount everyone's ability to run a proper GB just because there are people out there who are thief's or bad managers or unorganized.

You want a model for a good group buy? Look at a DZ GB or a CanaryinTheMine GB or several others. The bad ones have tarnished what the GB is supposed to be about.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:54:59 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 09:19:59 AM by SolarWindMiningCompany

I think this is something you should be capable of proposing, not asking for you to be told. You should know this, as a smart coordinator. Unless you're looking for some answers which you already have in mind, but don't want to say out loud yourself.

Also, sell shares in dollar prices.

Again, my 0.02btc
Credit were credit is due. You are a very astute individual (I knew I liked you for some reason. Wink)

Now to explain, I know what I want to say (or rather offer) and I have attempted too. My purpose is to understand better how to best present this idea as well as to gauge its support. Perhaps the point of the 'perpetual group buy' was lost in the heavy thatch of the rest of my persistent diatribe.

My reasoning behind this is that my assessment of the future of bitcoin mining is a rather bleak one for the small time miner (actually, for any sized 'mining farm' besides a handful of 'mega mining farms.') The necessity of constantly increasing ones hash rate to continue profiting from bitcoin mining has also resulted in the necessity for larger lump sums of cash to purchase the mining equipment, even though the cost per hash rate continues to decline.

The push for the 'holy grail' of miners has resulted in faster and more efficient 'miningware' (<< new term, lets adopt it  Grin) but most of this equipment is too costly for the majority of individuals (at least in the sense of keeping up with the ∆difficulty level) hence the need for the group buy. I believe that the next two or three waves of new miningware will push the cost of said equipment up so high as to be out of range of even today's GBs ability to raise funds to purchase them.

The group buy was formed to solve the problem of the high cost of new mining equipment when the cost became prohibitive for the majority, but the current GB model is becoming less viable and will become just as obsolete as the model of individuals building GPU and FPGA clusters at home. What we need now is something akin to pooled mining. Just as we rely on the pool managers to keep everything going smoothly, we need to begin relying on miningware purchaser/operators to manage our profit potentials. Doing this will lead to a more efficient model for buying miningware and increasing bitcoin mining profits.

We must, and I mean MUST, come to terms with this new paradigm and create such a system. I know many are working on different aspects of this concept but it is time to pull these diverse efforts together into one cohesive and more effective mechanism (although, we need to continue to view this an open-source like effort.)

This is a large part of why I began this venture. I am a 'true believer' of what bitcoin stands for (or at least what it has come to represent.) Because bitcoin (as an icon) means a great deal to me, I have been troubled by the direction that the bitcoin dynamic has been taking. The decentralized nature of bitcoin is at odds with the trend towards centralized mining. I perceive a danger in this trend as it makes large mining farms vulnerable to the trappings of large corporations (greed, political pressures, usurpation and a host of other nasty consequences.) The best way to prevent these negative predictions is to inspire a greater community effort, based on cooperation for mutual return, to steer this behemoth back onto its intended course. Essentially...

We, As Members (Dare I Say The Progenitors) Of The Bitcoin Community, Must Show Care And Concern For One Another And Realize That Doing So Will Benefit Us As Individuals Just As It Benefits The Group.

Otherwise...   we may endure a kind of bitcoin 'dark age' were the promise of bitcoin has been usurped by the self interest that naturally forms from large industry....

I think that I have reached the limit of my allowed time on the soapbox... at least for now....  Lips sealed

As stated in regards to Vanderi, I also will give credit were credit is due in regards to thoma_s, you indeed did offer advice (of which I am much appreciative.) And I don't really mind so much about the discourse between thoma_s, [bobsag3] and bitterdog (who also deserves credit for his stance in regards to fairness,) so long as the point of the OP is not a casualty of war.  Smiley

@StefanThePro Looking forward to your contribution!

I have noticed the viewed count is growing but there is a limited exchange of ideas, if your reading this and think that you have a good idea, please contribute to the discussion,

Thanks!
James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:59:28 AM

I want you to GB a prospero x3 and challenge them to cancel.

In my opinion its utter bullshit to discount everyone's ability to run a proper GB just because there are people out there who are thief's or bad managers or unorganized.

You want a model for a good group buy? Look at a DZ GB or a CanaryinTheMine GB or several others. The bad ones have tarnished what the GB is supposed to be about.
I love to challenge absurdity, but I am not in a strong enough position to cause BA to notice or care. Otherwise I would consider it.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:57:45 AM

Vanderi suggested that a Dream Group Buy would be with a GBC that had many connections to hardware suppliers. I am requesting information from anyone who is or has connections with miningware suppliers/manufacturers as well as those who would like to facilitate such arrangments. Please send me a PM with your info.

Thanks,
James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Vanderi

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:31:32 PM

What we need now is something akin to pooled mining. Just as we rely on the pool managers to keep everything going smoothly, we need to begin relying on miningware purchaser/operators to manage our profit potentials. Doing this will lead to a more efficient model for buying miningware and increasing bitcoin mining profits.

Present this in a consumer friendly package, why not as discussed earlier on in the thread.
Give dates. Links to hardware. Spreadsheet calcs. PRICES. And above all exactly what people get for their btc, they want to know this. You can't in an ambivalent way just say "we need monies but haow?SadSad".
You are the one with the plan. A credible, simple plan.

The timing is bad as we are between generations of "miningware". But you are going to need to get leverage by liquid funds before proceeding to the next stage and next. After that, get help from thomas, bob, or, uh, send the bitterdog to attack BA, to challenge them. I think the beforementioned people will appreciate what else you wrote in that tl;dr post of yours.

You will need to compose along the way.
Ironically, what comes to my mind is a pre-order of a GB.

Jesus Christ, what has the btc world come to.

Just atleast prepare what you can do - sites, sheets, payment mechanisms, social networking. Keep your target in focus all the time. A perpetual group buy and  "managing profit potentials".

I'm not sure at all you will be able to pull this off. We're talking a GBC 2.0, after all.

Surprise us.

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:36:38 PM

@Vanderi: I think that you are beginning to grasp the difficulty of what I (believe is necessary) trying to accomplish. The most difficult aspects are:

1. Conveying the urgency of the need.

2. Gaining acceptance as a solution provider to a problem that is only being hinted at currently [most aren't presently convinced of or recognize the need (or the urgency).]

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:48:27 PM

@Vanderi: I think that you are beginning to grasp the difficulty of what I (believe is necessary) trying to accomplish. The most difficult aspects are:

2. Gaining acceptance as a solution provider to a problem that is only being hinted at currently [most aren't presently convinced of or recognize the need (or the urgency).]
I will definatly agree with #1. People outside of BTC, and even some of those in the know, dont understand the urgency and speed in witch these things are necessarily put together. A month in a normal business could need to be compressed and executed in a week within BTC.

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:34:11 PM

I will definatly agree with #1. People outside of BTC, and even some of those in the know, dont understand the urgency and speed in witch these things are necessarily put together. A month in a normal business could need to be compressed and executed in a week within BTC.
Thanks bobsag3,

Although, in order to stay ahead of the curve, I think we are trending towards a matter of hours to day's on execution for miningware purchases. There are very deep pockets out there who can easily afford to purchase the vast majority of available miningware. Those deep pockets have leverage on multiple fronts so their pockets will only get deeper. How will the current GB methods be able to be effective when the only way to afford to mine bitcoin (e.i. not operate at a lose) is to have the ability to purchase in high volume with, say, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000 or more? It is possible that the long term trend will be towards manufacturing proprietary hardware, chips and all. It may even come to the point that you have to produce new chip architecture on a monthly (weekly?) bases just to remain competitive. How do you organize a group buy for $100,000,000 to purchase an entire high-tech manufacturing facility? This is a threat to the decentralized nature of bitcoin.

On a positive note, the whole push towards faster, cheaper miningware combined with the profit motivation (I predict) is going too lead to the most astounding and rapid advancements in human technology in the entire history of man. (Ahha... the wonders of bitcoin!) [As a side note, I have conceived of a rather novel approach towards a new kind of processing architecture of which one of my physics professors agreed was revolutionary in concept and is plausible in practice. Cool]

I am really enjoying this discourse, lets keep it going!

Thanks,
James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Vanderi

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:05:38 PM

Yeah,

you're looking for a rich funder. Preferably with a factory.
I smelled that already when I said you're maybe looking for some answers which you don't want to say out loud.

I'm out.

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 10:30:03 PM

Yeah,

you're looking for a rich funder. Preferably with a factory.
I smelled that already when I said you're maybe looking for some answers which you don't want to say out loud.

I'm out.
On the contrary, I want this to be done with average individuals. I want DECENTRALIZATION. To join with a single, or small group of entities would be just the opposite of what I am working for. I want 'We the People' to own the factory and therefor we will own [our own] the future. So the foul stench you sensed in the air was not from me.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 11:21:20 PM

I am considering whether to base the first GB on The Wasp project. Do you support for this?

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:01:33 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2013, 01:13:27 AM by DyslexicZombei

I am considering whether to base the first GB on The Wasp project. Do you support for this?

I do. Bicknellski and the Wasp Team are "good people" IMHO. We've talked over Skype about various projects and about potential future collaborations.

==

Also, OT, but just to clarify: I had absolutely no hand in our co-op having exclusivity to BA Group Buys. I was notified of this myself and neither sought nor asked for this exclusivity.

I pride myself on my hardware neutrality, having doing arbitrage on electronics since the days of pre-order Nintendo Wiis and when people used to actually pay to ship giant CRTs weighing 50+ lbs. We've sold GB shares from 4 different manufacturers so far, and look forward to working with other manufacturers in the future.

One more thing to keep in mind: Bitcoin miners themselves are a result of the combination of East and West. The people who make our miners come from an entirely different culture from ours, and social mores are different then they are in the West.

I think that no insult was intended to anyone, simply cold hard business sense such as: based on past experience from bad GBCs that ran away w/ funds, we may save x percentage of operating expenses and reduce our risk if we don't have to deal with GBs ourselves.

I don't know if this is the case but I'm just trying to give you the background conditions of the massive societal and cultural differences between egalitarian and non-egalitarian cultures.

We try to run our co-op in as open and transparent a manner as possible. I instituted a direct representative democracy in our miner's co-op as soon as I started it. I believe it's made all the difference in the world and our co-op members can look at it proudly knowing that their input is taken seriously and real changes are made based upon their input and passion. My opinion from this democratic experiment is to heed the feedback you get from your customers and be willing to be adaptive and even keeled.

Encouraging new GBCs is something I've done since I've been here. I also wanted offload some work from John K., hence my GBC and/or miner host specific vetting which I offer for free, in the hope of doing future business with these people in the future.

==

Also: I've offered James my editing skills if he so chooses to utilize them for a GB re-launch. I apologize that we're too busy right now to juggle a 3rd GB with the free tools we have available at the moment. I've given him a number of suggestions which I hope are worthwhile

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:12:47 AM

Thanks DZ,

I am very happy that You have allowed me to join your group. I believe that we have common goals and I see great potential in our partnership.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
LittleD

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:27:10 AM

Thanks DZ,

I am very happy that You have allowed me to join your group. I believe that we have common goals and I see great potential in our partnership.

Sound like FUN!) please keep us post it:) let me know how I can help:?)

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:18:09 AM

Thanks DZ,

Sound like FUN!) please keep us post it:) let me know how I can help:?)
Thanks for the offer! Let me know what skills or resources you can bring to this project and I'll see what you might be able to help with.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Vanderi

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:56:27 PM

I cannot believe SWMC has spammed me with PM answers on my stick-sharp questions, until I was silent. Just to show that he very much has the small peeps in mind.

He's the real McCoy.

Just to state my current stand to SWMC - you have my axe.

*edit KnC just announced their 20nm tech nextgen on their site incase you missed it
Vanderi

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:01:51 PM

I have PMd you with my (potentially, they're people after all) resources - cutting edge asic engineering, IT-tech at officer level,
early btc investors. Even a vagabond, ready to travel.

Now it's up to you to inspire:)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:05:36 PM

I have PMd you with my (potentially, they're people after all) resources - cutting edge asic engineering, IT-tech at officer level,
early btc investors. Even a vagabond, ready to travel.

Now it's up to you to inspire:)
Thanks Vanderi, like I said, I knew I liked you for some reason.  Smiley

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████