Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Edited]How To Build A Better GB?[Old ver.]>What Miner Do You Want For This GB?  (Read 2783 times)
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:14:47 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 10:30:28 PM by SolarWindMiningCompany

Ok, guys. Here is a little information about me.

I have been vetted by DyslexicZombei

I am a studying for a degree in Computer Engineering.

I have a business partner who runs a trusted and popular electronics repair business who has agreed to allow me to host the company mining rigs at his secure site.

There are techs available onsite to attend to the mining rigs when needed.

The facility houses servers and other computer related equipment and has high speed internet connections at its disposal, so all of the needed infrastructure is present at the site.

The facility has the proper cooling equipment in use.

It is my intention to play a large roll in the bitcoin community, so I'm not going to disappear.

I have been working many weeks on building this company without pay and without guarantee of success because I believe in the idea of what bitcoin stands for, I am a true believer.

I have a total of 11 investors who have, with one exception, invested less than 0.6 BTC each. It doesn't sound like much but I have been able to insure that each one of them will receive at least twice their investment within the next few months. The company will be generating a profit of at least $100 dollars a day in about 60 days from now and that will be scalable to approximately $500 a day or more. All of this has been done with only an investment of ~6.5 BTC in total. Here is a link to a spreadsheet that shows the schedule of how the income is predicted to increase. Spreadsheet

So here is my question to you, what miner should we choose for this GB?

What kind of hosting do you want, free with a slow but steady increase in profits - OR - the standard GB method with paid hosting and the eventual retirement of the mining rig?

What kind of ROI do you expect, 5%, 10%, 15%, 25% or more?

Anything else?

The more I know about what you expect and what you will and will not except the better I can server your needs.

Thanks,
James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:26:35 AM

#1-999: Quick access to hardware

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:52:02 AM

Wasp & Hive?

Drop me an email.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Vanderi

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:13:12 PM

Nice approach. Nice, like in really courteous and nice.

My dream group buy would

-invest about 15% or more, as long as viably possible, on updating to new hardware. A perpetual group buy. This and especially this would require diligence from the operator/coordinator as the hardware landscape is fast and ever-evolving. After a few successful upgrades and increases of hashrates to the GB, it would increase in momentum and gain more credibility.
This is the most important and not suprisingly also the most requiring aspect of a group buy, that I would keep in very high regard.

-have absolutely clear spreadsheets. as little clutter as possible. Simplified, even.

-one clear, fresh site telling about the venture. Some pics. A customers only forum for documented communications and whatnot, specs of the hardware, news concertning the gb hardware.

*edit the hardware? Maybe KnC 2.0 when it comes out. Bitmines 28nm miners, or the minions. It would have to be cutting edge, which right now just isn't readily available, as we are between generations~

What does this need?
afaik, "a true believer". Ability to focus, which means keeping an eye on the target, and next target and next. Pertinent and fast communications, also keeping them to a couple of lines only. A gut-feeling enhanced sense of business. And a vast net of contacts to be there and be first, which in its turn needs an extrovert with high energy levels.

This is something I would invest, say 5btc into right now. Provided my gut feeling would allow;)

my proverbial 0.02btc
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:24:57 PM

My dream group buy would

-invest about 15% or more, as long as viably possible, on updating to new hardware. A perpetual group buy. This and especially this would require diligence from the operator/coordinator as the hardware landscape is fast and ever-evolving. After a few successful upgrades and increases of hashrates to the GB, it would increase in momentum and gain more credibility.
This is the most important and not suprisingly also the most requiring aspect of a group buy, that I would keep in very high regard.

-have absolutely clear spreadsheets. as little clutter as possible. Simplified, even.

-one clear, fresh site telling about the venture. Some pics. A customers only forum for documented communications and whatnot, specs of the hardware, news concertning the gb hardware.

*edit the hardware? Maybe KnC 2.0 when it comes out. Bitmines 28nm miners, or the minions. It would have to be cutting edge, which right now just isn't readily available, as we are between generations~

What does this need?
afaik, "a true believer". Ability to focus, which means keeping an eye on the target, and next target and next. Pertinent and fast communications, also keeping them to a couple of lines only. A gut-feeling enhanced sense of business. And a vast net of contacts to be there and be first, which in its turn needs an extrovert with high energy levels.

This is something I would invest, say 5btc into right now. Provided my gut feeling would allow;)

my proverbial 0.02btc

All these points are great of a GB / GBC, I just want to point out about the BA minions, BA does not support GB's, and their terms state they will cancel and refund any order they find to be a part of a GB (minus a 10% fee).

But yes the simpler the better, no one wants to read between the lines of a GB they want this is what I pay this is what I get.
Vanderi

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:47:08 PM

All these points are great of a GB / GBC, I just want to point out about the BA minions, BA does not support GB's, and their terms state they will cancel and refund any order they find to be a part of a GB (minus a 10% fee).

But yes the simpler the better, no one wants to read between the lines of a GB they want this is what I pay this is what I get.

Ah yes, your -exclusive-. My sincere apologies. Otherwise I highly appreciate such feedback from a gentleman and scholar such as you.

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:21:24 PM

Great Feedback!

This is what I have been looking for! (I know, I know... best way to find out what someone wants is to ask.. not tell...  Roll Eyes<<to myself.)

@Vanderi: You sum up nicely the very thing that I have been trying to accomplish. The most profitable strategy when approaching bitcoin mining is the rapid re-investment, or as you put it, the perpetual group buy concept.

@thoma_s: I think the issue for me has been that I have a tendency to explain an idea by trying to represent every single thought I have rather than just trusting in the intelligence of those I am communicating with, for that (to all) I apologize. Embarrassed

@Bicknellski: The Wasp/Hive approach is along the lines of what I was planning on in the future, since your team has done all the hard work already it would be logical to work with you guys. I'll send you a request PM for more info.

@lajz99 I'm sorry, I don't understand the reference, could you elaborate (or point me in the right direction?)

I am going to attempt too incorporate all of your suggestions into my next offer, so keep them coming!

Thanks,
James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:44:29 PM

I have considered the difficulty involved with the standard GB methods. Specifically, the issue with offering a GB and then waiting; 1. To see if there is enough support for the miner/GB. 2. For the completion of funding (possible missing out on the earliest/best buy opportunities because reaching full funding takes to long.)

Question: How would you suggest that we address this issue with the goal being to maximize profit potential by reducing purchase delay's?

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:33:38 PM

My dream group buy would

Do you think that 15% is enough to keep up with the ∆difficulty level? My rough estimation is ⅔. Seems like a lot but you are more likely to have a ≥ profit over time rather than a profit that is in constant decline.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Vanderi

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:28:38 AM

or more,

Vanderi

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:47:48 AM

Question: How would you suggest that we address this issue with the goal being to maximize profit potential by reducing purchase delay's?

In context of new ooh shiny hardware having been released a couple of hours ago:

If you don't have the liquid capital to first buy the miner and then sell the shares, you are going to have to time the gb even more precise. Meaning probably a couple of days window of opportunity, when for example the KnC 2.0 flagship miner has come out. The one which everybody wants, but only 5-10% can afford.

Make a GB to the rest of the 95%. It probably would suffice to just have it funded via this forum (section).

I think this is something you should be capable of proposing, not asking for you to be told. You should know this, as a smart coordinator. Unless you're looking for some answers which you already have in mind, but don't want to say out loud yourself.

Also, sell shares in dollar prices.

Again, my 0.02btc
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:56:26 AM

My dream group buy would

What does this need?

my proverbial 0.02btc

But they have no problem with Bob involved with a GB that's is a chickenshit move.

The DZ model was to allow the little miner to have the chance to invest and get into bitcoin mining.. I guess they actually mean the small time invester should get invested... only with the DZ group .. 100% chickenshit and unfair business practice. Not only that but will also cost Black Arrow Sales because of it.

Im very glad to see the work bob, dz yourself ect have done for promoting Bitcoin to the small time people but this exclusivity on group buys thing is just wrong and you guys should feel ashamed if you had any part in making this happen.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:05:42 AM

My dream group buy would

What does this need?

my proverbial 0.02btc

But they have no problem with Bob involved with a GB that's is a chickenshit move.

The DZ model was to allow the little miner to have the chance to invest and get into bitcoin mining.. I guess they actually mean the small time invester should get invested... only with the DZ group .. 100% chickenshit and unfair business practice. Not only that but will also cost Black Arrow Sales because of it.

Im very glad to see the work bob, dz yourself ect have done for promoting Bitcoin to the small time people but this exclusivity thing is just wrong and you guys should feel ashamed if you had any part in making this happen.
BA has seen what has happened in other GB's, where the GBC's and purchasers go crazy when there is a delay demanding refunds etc, including when a GBC runs off with the money or doesn't use the unit for the GB and all of the  people that were part of the GB go to complain to them, not know how to configure miners etc. They'd simply prefer not to deal with that.

We've worked with them especially bob and that is the major reason we can offer it (then again I don't know of anyone else who sent a company 3k chips to test their assembly / board capabilities)
bitterdog

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:15:25 AM

My dream group buy would

What does this need?

my proverbial 0.02btc

Im very glad to see the work bob, dz yourself ect have done for promoting Bitcoin to the small time people but this exclusivity thing is just wrong and you guys should feel ashamed if you had any part in making this happen.
BA has seen what has happened in other GB's, where the GBC's and purchasers go crazy when there is a delay demanding refunds etc, including when a GBC runs off with the money or doesn't use the unit for the GB and all of the  people that were part of the GB go to complain to them, not know how to configure miners etc. They'd simply prefer not to deal with that.

We've worked with them especially bob and that is the major reason we can offer it (then again I don't know of anyone else who sent a company 3k chips to test their assembly / board capabilities)
What do they care? They got paid.

Other people have run successful GBs and are trusted members also.

To handle it correctly the manufacturer just needs to say "The purchaser of this unit is XXX if there is a problem you contact them due to privacy issues"  Period. KnC made the mistake by not making that a hard line policy.

Its a risk giving money to someone you don't know.. or even someone you do know. How many people lost money from Madoff?

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:16:55 AM

My dream group buy would

What does this need?

my proverbial 0.02btc

Im very glad to see the work bob, dz yourself ect have done for promoting Bitcoin to the small time people but this exclusivity on group buys thing is just wrong and you guys should feel ashamed if you had any part in making this happen.

Theres not any real exclusivity. What it really means Is I pay for all these miners up front with BA, and then offer them at price to the GBs. I have several other GB organizers contacting me for this service, and I will be working with them shortly.

Also if you have a problem with something Im doing, I would prefer it be brought to my attention first privately before posting it.
bitterdog

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:19:57 AM

My dream group buy would

What does this need?

my proverbial 0.02btc

Theres not any real exclusivity. What it really means Is I pay for all these miners up front with BA, and then offer them at price to the GBs. I have several other GB organizers contacting me for this service, and I will be working with them shortly.

Also if you have a problem with something Im doing, I would prefer it be brought to my attention first privately before posting it.

Bob my problem is with Black Arrows Policy... if you read what I wrote
but this exclusivity on group buys thing is just wrong and you guys should feel ashamed if you had any part in making this happen.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:21:51 AM

My dream group buy would

What does this need?

my proverbial 0.02btc

Bob my problem is with Black Arrows Policy... if you read what I wrote
but this exclusivity on group buys thing is just wrong and you guys should feel ashamed if you had any part in making this happen.

They dont want to deal with GB people. I am. I get it for the same price they would from them, so therefore its almost the same. They just dont have the time/patience to do the "piecemeal" sales, but have no problem if I wish to offer such a service.
bitterdog

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:29:08 AM

The piecemeal crap happens at the fault of the manufacturers.

They have Resellers.

You direct the GBC to the reseller in this case it would be you.

You make it known. THE GBC is the proprietary purchaser of the miner - PERIOD. Legally that's how it is. Privacy laws state as such also.

If a GB buy in contacts you or BA you states the privacy policy and  wish them a good day. I understand in this day we all want to be nice guys and helpful etc but there comes a time where people need to take responsibility for the decisions they make. Know the person you are entering into a agreement with.

I don't know what DZ's vetting service on John Ks service involves but im sure its pretty detailed. Its up to the person looking to get into a GB to use Due diligence in looking at the GBC and making sure this is someone they can trust.

Anyways, Im off from work tonite and just looking for something to bitch about... lol this just happened to be my topic tonite.
Not to mention I have $6000+ worth of Red Furys sitting in a DHL office in Vegas till TUESDAY 90 miles away because that's the "Contracted delivery date" IRRITATING!

On a positive note.

I smoked 3 racks of babyback ribs tonite in my new Pellet Smoker with some apple pellets... AMAZING!

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 05:50:03 AM

The piecemeal crap happens at the fault of the manufacturers.

They have Resellers.

You direct the GBC to the reseller in this case it would be you.

You make it known. THE GBC is the proprietary purchaser of the miner - PERIOD. Legally that's how it is. Privacy laws state as such also.

If a GB buy in contacts you or BA you states the privacy policy and  wish them a good day. I understand in this day we all want to be nice guys and helpful etc but there comes a time where people need to take responsibility for the decisions they make. Know the person you are entering into a agreement with.

I don't know what DZ's vetting service on John Ks service involves but im sure its pretty detailed. Its up to the person looking to get into a GB to use Due diligence in looking at the GBC and making sure this is someone they can trust.

Anyways, Im off from work tonite and just looking for something to bitch about... lol this just happened to be my topic tonite.
Not to mention I have $6000+ worth of Red Furys sitting in a DHL office in Vegas till TUESDAY 90 miles away because that's the "Contracted delivery date" IRRITATING!

On a positive note.

I smoked 3 racks of babyback ribs tonite in my new Pellet Smoker with some apple pellets... AMAZING!

I could go for some ribs.
DHL Is crap. My UPS rep actively keeps me up to date of all my various in and out boxes, and to boot knows about BTC (I have her her first USB Asic Tongue). BA wanted to use DHL for all their boxes to me... I told them I would prefer to fly over and stuff them in a suitcase. I think that got the point across.
StefanThePro

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:11:42 AM

I'm interested, I'd like to get involved on your side, I've created a cloud mining service thats worked out

I'll think up some GB ideas and edit them in here later
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: