Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the current market?  (Read 2788 times)
ramanmart1

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

current market is a miracle of dips. its okay if your coins get so low that you will panic. holding and believing is a key for your success so wait for the biggest price.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elemoro

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

FUD here and there and mainly regularization of Crypto still causing the chaos, this year has been tough but as said in this thread we just started the crypto era and FUD can still creats panic for crypto holders, if there is positive news market will bullish and bear will end, I expect the bull very soon
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

the current market situation is still not possible to trade, so I think we better be able to survive in a few months at a higher price, so we will also get many benefits.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

Prices are always down and investor sentiment is always fearful, but I still hope that the market will recover
Negative news is now always a big influence on market conditions. Positive news is very much needed now to be able to eliminate negative sentiments that are sometimes intentionally created to make prices go down

It is always better to stay positive yourself and do not pay attention to any negative around you. I believe that the market situation will change really very soon.
Labofu

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

Prices are always down and investor sentiment is always fearful, but I still hope that the market will recover
Negative news is now always a big influence on market conditions. Positive news is very much needed now to be able to eliminate negative sentiments that are sometimes intentionally created to make prices go down

It is always better to stay positive yourself and do not pay attention to any negative around you. I believe that the market situation will change really very soon.

I see that there is absolutely no basis for actually going into the price rally stage, I think speculators are still waiting for ETF results and still want prices to go down

but there are still some altcoins that still show good price development even though only temporarily and finally return to undue prices, now many are switching methods to becoming traders with short-term trading intensity
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

Better to wait. You will always have time to sell, but you need to sell with a profit. Accordingly, if you have patience and wait, then surely your invested money will be able to bring even more tangible income. Long-term investments are the most profitable and less risky.

The market will sooner or later recover. As soon as people began to understand what a crypto currency is and how much it can earn, its rate began to rise sharply, even if it falls, then still it continues to grow.
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.
In my view the current market is down a lot and still very volatile. So let's get ready for the psychology and i think Bitcoin and ETH are down so low that ETH is down to $ 100.

walleconomy

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

The choice to "sell" or "wait for further growth" depends on the situation in the cryptocurrency market and the reasons for the growth of this cryptocurrency. Also depends on your market trading policy. You can sell part of this cryptocurrency and invest, analyzing the market, in a promising and growing currency.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:23:55 PM

the current market is recovering and again falling down now the bearish market may continue for some more days we can expect next nov again their will be bull market
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.

if it can still rise in price, I suggest waiting first. if indeed you don't believe if the token that you hold is going to go up it sells right away it doesn't matter, because you also get the benefits so you won't feel hurt by all this.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

If your target is already hit then you decide on selling your token. If you believe your coin will still go up in the future then try to hold it for more days or weeks. Try to research your token for more information about its developer current and future developments. You should also monitor the price movements. The current market is very bad and apprehensive, and everything is red and the decline is so drastic it makes me sad and disappointed. but I still rate positively because this is everyone's chance to buy.
QMC

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

this is soon to choose sell or not , i think it will go up and get better .
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

such prices are very bad not only for me, but for many people, but I think that it was quite expected given the rapid growth last year
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

I think that current market is not in a nice state but it will be fixed by bulls. And you, you need to think. Think about potential of your token and then decide.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

such prices are very bad not only for me, but for many people, but I think that it was quite expected given the rapid growth last year

Yeah that meteoric rise in a span of  a month last year really took it's toll when the correction hit us and it's mostly downhill from there. But as with the correction, of course there will be recovery and a good run is what a lot of people are expecting to end this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

The current market is in short term movement. Later on which I believe will turn green. We are just in the bear season that's why it is red flag all over the cryptocurrency trading world. So don't panic sell, HODL for 2 to 3 years, who knows it will make you a millionaire just be patient.
aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

The current market is in short term movement. Later on which I believe will turn green. We are just in the bear season that's why it is red flag all over the cryptocurrency trading world. So don't panic sell, HODL for 2 to 3 years, who knows it will make you a millionaire just be patient.

too long to ensure profits for 2-3 years, many people start panicking if less than a year does not have a positive price structure, especially this year, current market conditions still allow speculators to take the opportunity to buy at the lowest prices, this also happens because some speculation about ETFs.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

I think that current market is not in a nice state but it will be fixed by bulls. And you, you need to think. Think about potential of your token and then decide.
For now, the conditions of the crypto market are not good,
with the market conditions like that certainly make the price of crytpo also come down,
the most important thing is that we remain patient and I am sure the market will recover soon

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

If that's your target then better to hold top 10 quality coins inside the market as we knew that everything can possibly happen, the market still young and if we believe with such projects,this kind of things will be good chance while the value of most coins are still cheap grab this opportunity.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

Current market will take time for growth we should wait patiently market will recover soon this is long bear market we should wait for more than 6 months to see profits
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: