Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of the current market?  (Read 2788 times)
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.
it's up to you if you already feel the benefits of what you invest in confidence and patience is the most important capital and you must be able to take advantage of opportunities that will benefit in investment

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

Now the market situation is increasing and in my opinion at the moment it is suitable if we want to start investing in the market today because this is very profitable to be able to do
This holiday is so dangerous. Because if CBOE/CME futures expirations I wait much manipulations and p/d. For such movements MM should play with BTC price only and it will be enough. All alts will follow for the leader. That's why it's too difficult trade on such market without constant control.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

Now the market situation is increasing and in my opinion at the moment it is suitable if we want to start investing in the market today because this is very profitable to be able to do
This holiday is so dangerous. Because if CBOE/CME futures expirations I wait much manipulations and p/d. For such movements MM should play with BTC price only and it will be enough. All alts will follow for the leader. That's why it's too difficult trade on such market without constant control.
in my opinion the crypto-currency market can save even very promising projects that will attract more investors And thus popularize the crypto currency.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.
if indeed the condition of the token that you hold is green, then you don't take the time, the problem is now the market hasn't improved so while there is a chance, use it well.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sergey_vass

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

I think that the market in this state will be a couple of months, and then the movement in the market will begin
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

it's up to you if you already feel the benefits of what you invest in confidence and patience is the most important capital and you must be able to take advantage of opportunities that will benefit in investment

Gladly some of us now had good experiences which put their token's future to green signs of increase, and as it rise moreover we have good chance to see profitable price as we waited our coins to increase at a great price. My advice for everyone of us is to stay still, focus and wait for your asset to gain its momentum and reach at the highest value ever since.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

I think, when the market is green and you get profit then you can sell it and you can buy it again when the price drops again because it's better to take every opportunity and not always wait to get more because crypto prices are difficult to predict

signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:28:05 AM

I suggest you should read more news about crypto currencies and also focus on the roadmap of your coin to be able to set your selling/buying points.

Another good point would be to track your portfolio in btc not usd. Since the market fluctuates a lot even for btc, you should follow you altcoin prices in btc.
true what you say in your opinion in conditions like today need confidence and patience and cleverness in utilizing every opportunity that we will get in getting a profit
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

I think we will have the chance to see how our coins will grow in the end of the year. Usually market show more better results in winter.

Market is not stable all the time and I am worrying about my investments. I invested to bitcoin and ETH and I am really thinking about sell ETH..

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
fara_buduk

Activity: 616

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:29:39 AM

if the word you sell it at that time you will get a profit and buy it now but this is the market every opportunity is a choice and now we are waiting for the bull market to happen again and the popes come to play the market

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

in my opinion the market is currently experiencing a downturn, here it takes investors who have the confidence and patience in investing in crypto currencies and the ups and downs of the market depending on the investor itself because the conditions are very rapid decline if you have confidence you will not panic and confusion
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

the current market for me is good for those who wish to invest for the good crypto in the market, but bad for those who bought in an all time high and needed their money back now.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

The market volume is at its lowest level in recent months. It is obvious that this period will not go like this, either for speculative activity or for many positive developments. But somehow this market has to increase in volume and big investors need to make money from this mobility.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

I think we will have the chance to see how our coins will grow in the end of the year. Usually market show more better results in winter.
my opinion about the market today is very disappointing in terms of the year before. this year the market price is very alarming. Hopefully next year the market price will not drop again.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

I will remain in my opinion that everyone should set clear goals, which he wants to achieve and draw conclusions based on them.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

Split the position into parts depending on the growth and partially fix the profit. In this case, you get a comfortable position to buy back the portfolio in the event of a fall or in the case of growth, to sell the next more expensive part, and in that and in other case it will be a successful transaction.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

in my opinion, in the current conditions and situations, take advantage of even the slightest opportunity to get a profit because the current price is not so stable
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

You didnt even mentioned what token are you talking so we can take a look and may analyze what lies on this in future,if you need to sell it or hold .next time complete the details whenever you are asking for goodd advices

But if were talking about the market now?Anytime you see the green that covers your folio.sell it at once and nwait for the buy off again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: