Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Analysis, May 11  (Read 121 times)
lushlifing (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, IOTA, EOS: Price Analysis, May 11
Unlike 2017, the rallies in most major cryptocurrencies this year has been subdued. We believe that they are forming a bottom, which can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.

During this process, the price will remain volatile as the bulls, and the bears battle it out to establish their supremacy. The supportive news will see prices move up while adverse news can lead to a decline.

The latest set of news that influenced the decline for most cryptocurrencies is the investigation of South Korean exchange Upbit by the country’s Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) and liquidation of Bitcoin by the executives in charge of refunding users affected by the collapse of the former Japanese exchange Mt.Gox.

read more, https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-ethereum-bitcoin-cash-ripple-stellar-litecoin-cardano-iota-eos-price-analysis-may-11

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

in june i am sure the market price will return to the higher price from april.dan for the moon mei there will be price reduction but not too sharp.
shkwarka333

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

I believe that everything will be passed to the script . Spring - the decline of cryptocurrency , summer is growth , fall is again the decline of the winter - the Wild growth . proven not one year, this is the only thing that leads to greed for power among bulls and bears who are able to move the graphics
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

I believe that everything will be passed to the script . Spring - the decline of cryptocurrency , summer is growth , fall is again the decline of the winter - the Wild growth . proven not one year, this is the only thing that leads to greed for power among bulls and bears who are able to move the graphics
winter.  end of the year.  I have been in the crypto market for 2 years.  And I see that too.  Winter is expected to grow quite strongly for bitcoin as well as altcoi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: