Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO, buy or not?  (Read 474 times)
Trail22

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:56:37 AM

The NEO is back in December. Is this a good time to buy NEO?
Some strengths of NEO compared to ETH, BTC:
1. The reason why Ethereum and NEO are often compared is because NEO works in a similar way to Ethereum, which means that everything you can do on the ETH platform can be done on NEO.

However, it is worth that NEO is a newer electronic currency, so it has seen weakness in the Ethereum platform, and has tried to improve them.

2.NEO has developed its own consensus algorithm, faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum. Consent nodes use the dBFT algorithm to ensure the accuracy of transactions.

3.One feature that makes NEO really stand out from other competitors is the speed of the deal. currently NEO processing over 1,000 transactions per second.

However, The NEO team are confident that they will improving the peer network (p2p), the speed can be pushed up to 10,000 transactions per second. It is expected to reach 100,000 transactions per second by 2020.

Do you bellieve NEO will replace BTC,ETH in 2020?
Indeed a feature will be able to affect the price of an altcoin, but maybe that will not be the main reason. I think Neo must first be traded globally in all markets, and maybe we will only be able to calculate the odds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

development of new NEO started. Thus it is now the right time to invest as much as possible on the NEO. by having a great team and support China's extraordinary development is felt then it could well be an NEO for the future. We know how China is great with anything about the economy. certainly with the NEO also will be one of the great results.
Arrazi1507

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:25:24 AM
Merited by Google+ (5)

yes I think NEO have a big potential coin in future, in this time its good to buy for investment, for now NEO isnt possible to replace ETH and BTC because the price now is drop and unstable
in my opinion NEO can be another great Altcoin like ETH soon because have a great future in blockchain
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

NEO is one of the coins that has a good future so I recommend NEO be on your investment portfolio, now NEO price is still low
so I suggest to immediately buy.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

If you are thinking about NEO, then you need to understand that this coin is oriented to the Chinese market. Therefore, it will have to be taken long (1-2 years)

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

If you are thinking about NEO, then you need to understand that this coin is oriented to the Chinese market. Therefore, it will have to be taken long (1-2 years)
Or else Chinese people will dump this market again. Very risky yet a profitable one. If you are ready for it I suggest to invest more on this coin because it can be pump anytime. NEO is a big coin with a great technology and a great team behind it, make a research about this coin and you will love to invest for sure.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

The NEO is back in December. Is this a good time to buy NEO?
Some strengths of NEO compared to ETH, BTC:
1. The reason why Ethereum and NEO are often compared is because NEO works in a similar way to Ethereum, which means that everything you can do on the ETH platform can be done on NEO.

However, it is worth that NEO is a newer electronic currency, so it has seen weakness in the Ethereum platform, and has tried to improve them.

2.NEO has developed its own consensus algorithm, faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum. Consent nodes use the dBFT algorithm to ensure the accuracy of transactions.

3.One feature that makes NEO really stand out from other competitors is the speed of the deal. currently NEO processing over 1,000 transactions per second.

However, The NEO team are confident that they will improving the peer network (p2p), the speed can be pushed up to 10,000 transactions per second. It is expected to reach 100,000 transactions per second by 2020.

Do you bellieve NEO will replace BTC,ETH in 2020?

Replace Eth maybe but Bitcoin no and never. Neo can't take bitcoin because that is mother/ leader of coin. Even today bitcoin have sideways but most people still believe and replace their asset into it. But if you split your money to buy Neo it's good step. Neo is just alternative ( just like Eth ), people use it to create bigger opportunity make money and help them to send or received payment. Never lost faith with bitcoin but buy Neo is also needed.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
katulana

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

I hate China, but can not deny their talents, this year is the year of the Chinese coin, NEO will probably grow stronger
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

I have not bought, while only considering, like a very promising, but has not yet decided to invest . The main thing is not to miss the moment while I think )
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

NEO has performed very well in recent days, and has risen more than 10% for several days. This is a very powerful pump. I think it can be a part of the money to invest in NEO. It should be profitable in the short term.

Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:31:48 AM

I think with the look of things, I'm going to invest in NEO as I'm really seeing it having a great future. At first, I was skeptical as I really do not want to hear anything about NEO, but I can see the coin happens to be a great one, which I wanna dwell in anytime soon. I'm sure It has a great potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: