Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whitepaper Translators Wanted!  (Read 271 times)
constellationlabs (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

https://info.constellationlabs.io/hs-fs/hubfs/Constellation-Graphic03B-Color-SML.png?width=100&name=Constellation-Graphic03B-Color-SML.png
Constellation

A distributed operating system with smart contracts to support microservices.

We are looking for those skilled in translation services to translate our documents into various languages. These languages include but are not limited to:

Russian
Korean
Japanese
Mandarin
German
Spanish
Arabic

The bounty for the successful completion of a translated work is 50k Constellation Tokens. In order to vet the proficiency of the translator we are asking a prospect to translate the below paragraphs into their desired language:

Abstract
Current blockchain technology such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others have systemic synchronous limitations that render them unsuitable for mass adoption into the current technical architecture of distributed consumer applications. Consensus mechanisms and smart contract architecture cannot scale to a level that is required for consumer grade applications to function. We propose a fault resistant, horizontally scalable, distributed operating system that can implement full nodes as a mobile client.

Page 6, Section 1
The anamorphic part can be defined in terms of a unary function g : A → BA defining the list of elements in B via repeated application or unfolding, and a predicate p : A → Boolean providing the terminating condition.

Please send submissions to translations.constellationlabs@gmail.com by April 25th, 2018 to be considered. No attachments will be opened so please only paste plain text into the body of the email. We look forward to hearing from you!   

Cheers!   

Whitepaper | Website | Telegram | Interview | Medium
Hyuiguia

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

not need indonesian translation dev
why not open bounty campaign, include bounty translation
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:26:58 AM

Hello. I can help you with translations. We have many translators on our team and many samples to show you. The price is not high. If you are interested, please contact me on telegram @mcay10
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:33:11 AM

i could help you in german!
Most_favoured_by_the_Gods

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

I can help with French, are interested in it?
mason13

Activity: 159
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:19:22 AM

Russian native speaker is here  Smiley Reserved.
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

Hello. I can help you with translations. We have many translators on our team and many samples to show you. The price is not high. If you are interested, please contact me on telegram @mcay10

Hi there - please email translations.constellationlabs@gmail.com with more information Smiley
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

Russian native speaker is here  Smiley Reserved.

Hi - Please email translations.constellationlabs@gmail.com with the requested sample from the post above. Thanks!
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

It is best you post this in the Services section of Marketplace. You will get more and quicker responses and also a wide range of experienced translators. All said, if you need a French and Dutch translator (your info says "not limited to"), I can help with that. Cheers.
yanglei504

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

How about Filipino translation.. Do you need one??
bogdanelbogdanel

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

Hey guys, i have sent you an e-mail. If you are interested in a romanian translation. Thanks
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

It is best you post this in the Services section of Marketplace. You will get more and quicker responses and also a wide range of experienced translators. All said, if you need a French and Dutch translator (your info says "not limited to"), I can help with that. Cheers.

Thanks so much!!
Maverik93

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:31:55 PM

Thanks so much!!
Italian and spanish translator here, let me know if you need previous works.
Meddzs

Activity: 410
Merit: 111

Graphic Designer for all your needs.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

Do you still need Arabic translation?

constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

Do you still need Arabic translation?

We are always looking for translators and people wanting to help run communities. Please email translations@constellationlabs.io with the exercise from the original post Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: