Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interest Check FX, Nadex, and Binary Signals  (Read 947 times)
EthanB (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:14:07 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2016, 02:50:57 PM by EthanB

Hello, I have a very successful trading method that's been working nicely on the nadex platform.

I am wondering if anyone trades Forex, or Nadex and would be interested in Daily signals? The Win-Rate has been 90%, and Risk is extremely low with my method of trading. For example, I was incorrect about the direction of a trade on wednesday, however I still profited $1 on the trade.

Past results (Updated-Through September 16th, as I haven't inputted my trades from this week yet) :

https://gyazo.com/543abee1e6ecc418dc255e70a8c55a60

I have been able to steadily increase my account balance 30%-40% weekly off of just one-trade a day. That's only a few clicks. If there is any interest in this service, how much would be a fair price to charge for daily signals, full skype support, and refunds if even ONE week was not profitable out of a month.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:42:37 PM

Nothing low risk in trading forex, especially if you trade bitcoin or altcoin.
and i think if you have method to earn money woth low risk and high profit, why you share to us, and you ask to charge if people want to get a signal, afaik there are site which can give you free signal in forex.
EthanB (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:47:21 PM

Nothing low risk in trading forex, especially if you trade bitcoin or altcoin.
and i think if you have method to earn money woth low risk and high profit, why you share to us, and you ask to charge if people want to get a signal, afaik there are site which can give you free signal in forex.

I am offering to share it because sharing it doesn't effect my profits whatsoever, and selling/sharing my signals just provides complimentary income while helping others.

"Nothing low risk in trading forex" <-- This is incorrect, and you are MUCH better off putting your money into Forex than a stock exchange, or any other crass exchange that claims to be a market.

There are plenty of sites that give free signals, however I am in a small-traders group of about 10 people that have made their living for the past 5-years trading forex. The free signals provided are a crap-shoot and literally are 50/50.

The method is extremely simple, and as I have mentioned before I lost a trade on Wednesday, and STILL profited $1 because the method covers your bases! I am not promising ridiculous returns, or extreme profit. Most Forex signals/services promise 200% growth a week and fail to even win a position. I am offering a modest 20-50% growth per week, with a 90% position-win-rate.

There are already 30 people benefiting from these signals, and I thought I could pass on the earnings to the bitcoin community as well.
EthanB (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:31:15 PM

Still wondering what people think.
I can do Binary or Forex Signals.
croato

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:52:00 PM

If you make 30-40% profit at week, why on earth would you bother with selling signals to others? No matter that is not interfere with your trades, that is only peanut money for you no? I think this is shit.
EthanB (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:42:05 PM

If you make 30-40% profit at week, why on earth would you bother with selling signals to others? No matter that is not interfere with your trades, that is only peanut money for you no? I think this is shit.

I like your ending there "I think this is shit" and commenting on how much I would earn from selling signals when I haven't even mentioned a price or acquired an audience.
I don't even have $100 to invest into these signals at the moment, and had to withdraw all my earnings due to financial trouble.

More money is always better, regardless of what I'm earning, if I can earn more then why wouldn't I?
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:55:07 PM

I am interested in binary signal, is it possible for you to provide some trial service for me to certify your signal.
EthanB (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:50:41 PM

I am interested in binary signal, is it possible for you to provide some trial service for me to certify your signal.

Yes this is definitely possible, I haven't been trading in the past few weeks because of a lack of funds..
However, I still have all my trading material so I can provide signals and such.

Anyone interested in NADEX, FX or Binary signals this can be arranged.
cebali

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

Hello, I have a very successful trading method that's been working nicely on the nadex platform.

I am wondering if anyone trades Forex, or Nadex and would be interested in Daily signals? The Win-Rate has been 90%, and Risk is extremely low with my method of trading. For example, I was incorrect about the direction of a trade on wednesday, however I still profited $1 on the trade.

Past results (Updated-Through September 16th, as I haven't inputted my trades from this week yet) :

https://gyazo.com/543abee1e6ecc418dc255e70a8c55a60

I have been able to steadily increase my account balance 30%-40% weekly off of just one-trade a day. That's only a few clicks. If there is any interest in this service, how much would be a fair price to charge for daily signals, full skype support, and refunds if even ONE week was not profitable out of a month.

Hello. Do you still provide signals? I would be interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: