Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHICH ICO AND WHY  (Read 347 times)
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

From their website:
Ambit Mining has a track record and experience in running a successful mining operation. We have already constructed 1 MW diversified mining facility in Tbilisi Free Economic Zone, which has achieved 100% ROI in just 5 months. Building on this successful project, Ambit now aims to scale its operation to 20 MW and invites mining enthusiasts to join our mining family. Our experience in this field, helped us to secure partnerships with the leading hardware manufacturers and tech companies, which will allow us to run a successful and profitable mining operation.

If they give better mining, why not?

lol,
if they give you nothing after the sales why,yes ?
we saw many things like this before and even some of them gave us a lifetime profit(they promised us this,right ?)
in the end none of them survived or basically most of them were scam.
truth to be told mining is not profitable any longer if you're buying something like this or any cloud mining.
just stay away from those ICOs
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

Moneytoken will be the best ICO to be picked up this time.
Because MoneyToken platform allows you to borrow liquid funds instantly, based on the current value of your cryptocurrency asset holdings. You take out a loan, collateralized with more volatile assets such as Bitcoin or Ethereum - and in return you receive an agreed loan amount in a stable currency.
Behind MoneyToken is Amanda. Amanda is an Artificial Intelligence Assistant.Who will provide automated loan operations on the platform.
Their advisory board is consist of high profile personality as well. Like Roger Ver and more.You can visit their website and read their whitepAper to know more about their project.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

READY
SET
GO

Man your keyboards :-)

1 Name
2 What makes it stand out of the crowd

if you join ico you potential get much profit after listing in market
is good if you join ico you must join bounty campaign too so you can get much profit

this now you can join in xyo project

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

QuarkChain because new blockchain with 2 layers sharding and POW with Etherium-compatible smart-contracts but much faster (more 2K tps now and 1M tps in future)

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

You know, we can talk a lot about good companies and reliable investments for a long time; I usually trust those who, at milder times, show that they stubbornly go to the goal.  About a long time ago he began to read about Paytomat, captured their faith in their project.  And then a friend from the Netherlands recently calls me, says he saw Paytomat in a restaurant near his home.  That's fun for me.  Really thought I had a good intuition.  You can read them in chat telegrams to understand why I thought so.
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

Mensarii is a decentralized platform that aims to help consumers and merchants overcome the obstacles of a traditional banking industry. With a blockchain validated system, the inbuilt error and malfeasance of old-fashioned bank processing can finally become a thing of the past. A blockchain validated system provides inherent protection against fraud and is a haven for transparent payment processing. Mensarii is designed to eliminate money-skimming in the form of hidden fees and charges so commonly practiced within banking and credit card institutions worldwide. Through smart contracts and democratic voting, Mensarii is controlled by the community that it serves. Members will determine updated implementations to keep up with or stay ahead of an evolving global economy. At Mensarii, the future of banking is within reach and in your hands.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

Good ICO, hmm, I see someone writing about Paytomat.  Yes, I agree this is a good choice, I have long been watching their development and supporting them.  They have already appeared in Zencach, and have become partners with HEM.  Well, my advice on ICO

I did not even know about this ICO mate. Instead of sharing the ico project t you know better analyze the info listing website and share the best of your choice on that to give as a good ICO here.
I see some good project while I came through it. Those are sharing below here please find it.
Datecoin
Eligma
MB8COIN
Workdex.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

I think it is better to research for the good ICO than ask,because you can personally choose your own good ICO and you will know very well the project you want to join.But others opinion is also good and acceptable.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

Choose on Marginless ICO, this ICO was great today.
this ICO giving support to bettors and revolutionizing the betting industry, you should look of betting market affect to various terms

READ MORE over here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195377.0
and the great news it they reach the Softcap already
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:35:00 PM

Acorn Collective-because it is the best ICO of may in my opinion. You can just read about it on Icobench. (collected 10kk $ at the presale stage, there is an agreement with HitBTC and Bancor, the beginning of the ICO on may 26).

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

I would like to introduce you an upcoming ICO project that I am interested in.
It is likely that this will be a successful project.
Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Why Mammoth Platform?
"To date, cryptocurrency has yet to gain mainstream adoption. The last barriers to mass market adoption will be removed when cryptocurrencies become embedded into everyday commerce.

Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone.

In order for users of the MMT wallet to transact in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency wallet. This functionality can only be accessed with a MMT token. The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum.

Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security  guarantees as  an onchain operation. Data channels allow us to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being conductedon-chain, but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other."
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

I prefer ICO QURREX, many are speculating QUREEX is good and can reach hard cap. but behind that there are still many good ici ico.ada ubitcoin, docktailor, xyo network
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

Because ICO is soaring, heavily and many are interest.ICO is the most effective way to get capital compared with conventional way. ICO gives us success, because we can get a lot of profit from ICO that is more promising.
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

It is hard to choose the best ico because there are many good ICO's and really promising project.
But for me the one that I choose is Delicia, I believe it's  good ICO and it will be successful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

right now:

BigBom ICO
Backed by founders of KhyberNetworkChain and TOMOchain
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Which bounty?
Unibright.io
Why?
because bounty vision and mission is very bright some big companies like microsoft also become one of the companies that support this bounty
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

I would suggest omnitude ICO will be over on 31st of May and this project has some very strong partnership announce during this ico period for example Maltese Government signs partnership with Omnitude to use their platform for revamping their transportation system. Similarly Williams Martini Racing recently enlisted Omnitude to help it bring blockchain to Formula One.  So what is omnitude basically it is a stand-alone blockchain solution that integrates blockchain technologies with existing eCommerce platforms, enterprise systems and supply chains. You may think of it as the British version of vechain.

Apart from the ICO you may also look into the coins Remme and facetor platfrom both have done successfull ico's and now trading on DEX. Remme is a blockchain technology to create a future without password authentication. Basically they are using SSL certificates to create secure authentication with out the use of passwords. Its a masternode coin and you need 250K tokens for a masternode currently it is a small marketcap coin and trading below ico price. They have also some good players enlisted in their pilot program for instance changelly exchange is one of the participants.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:09:54 PM

right now, i only can Suggest a Marginless ICO to you, this ICO is great, if you're on the way to betting sports, this ICO is for you.

Marginless is revolutionizing the betting industry. Bet against anyone, anywhere and anytime, using our unique Face to Face betting interface. Create your own, unique, betting markets and at the same time get industry-low 1% commission.
And even, the ICO already reach the softcap of the tokensale

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

Which ICO and why..
There are quite a number of upcoming projects, but to me one that shows great promise is Multiversum. The project is a new approach to blockchains of the future, including benefits like privacy, authentication, resiliency among other great features.
The team consists of what I think are valid tech savvy people, who in some blog posts know seem to know what they are talking about. The only thing I find lacking is the marketing, but even though the marketing is wanting, I'd rather have a great product that has the potential to sell itself instead of a blitz hype type of campaign.
So have a look at the project and tell me what you think.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Egretia ICO is a very good one .It will be a good decision if you decide to invest there because its World's First HTML 5 Blockchain Engine and Platform. Also it has good community and hard working team. it has a very good rating in ico ranking websites and lot of good reviews about it. overall its a very good ico to invest. you can check more details from their website here https://egretia.io/

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: