Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it  (Read 288670 times)
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

yes I agree, because in my opinion what is the difference with money we can also use money for good and also for burusk. so I agree with your opinion above because everything will be good or bad depending on us using it Smiley
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

Bitcoin is just a tool for us to use it. And that tool depends on how each person uses it, many people use it to make money to change their lives or many use it to change the world
Yes, it could also be considered as a tool and if we use it properly, we are able to have a great out. Another thing, I agree that it is like a vehicle, and yes we ruin it by using it.

A very good sense of Bitcoin because it is true that we are the ones who run Bitcoin to make him useful and can be used for everyone. If we can't use Bitcoin properly maybe Bitcoin will never have a good price.
Yes it’s true that we feel the pleasure from what we earn from bitcoin. That’s why there are many who hate bitcoin because it has a lot of anonymous’ and many of those anonymous’ misusing it for various kind of fraud.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

It is irritating to hear, that all criminal, terrorism is caused, and financed with Bitcoin, and so Bitcoin is the guilty one. First, it is not even true, they use cash, and on the other hand, why not the bad people are the guilty ones.

That is just the dumb logic of haters. It's like they see us one of the criminals who uses bitcoin for drug dealings and other stuff. When all along,  if they think smartly enough, these criminals can't be stopped on doing what they want to do even the government removed bitcoin out of their options.

Indeed, they act like before bitcoin there was no criminality or ways to launder money.
It’s only for bitcoin haters who haven’t earn benefit from bitcoin yet, they can only blame the bitcoin or the technology, they should blame the users because the users is the one using it.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

It is irritating to hear, that all criminal, terrorism is caused, and financed with Bitcoin, and so Bitcoin is the guilty one. First, it is not even true, they use cash, and on the other hand, why not the bad people are the guilty ones.

That is just the dumb logic of haters. It's like they see us one of the criminals who uses bitcoin for drug dealings and other stuff. When all along,  if they think smartly enough, these criminals can't be stopped on doing what they want to do even the government removed bitcoin out of their options.

Indeed, they act like before bitcoin there was no criminality or ways to launder money.
It’s only for bitcoin haters who haven’t earn benefit from bitcoin yet, they can only blame the bitcoin or the technology, they should blame the users because the users is the one using it.

Yes, I agree with you, the ones that using bitcoin are the ones that making bad things using it, also the high technology that giving bad persons to do bad things by the use of bitcoin because it will really hard to trace it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
satria33

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

so I agree with your opinion above because everything will be good or bad depending on us using it Smiley

handle bitcoin correctly, If we all all want for producing bitcoin great then we all have to be excellent
Finnong

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

You are what you act and do. Your action determines the result. So how you handle and manage bitcoin determines the outcome of it in your personal life. You take your own risk. Don’t run it drive it.
remuy24

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

like a car that won't run without a driver, and blockchain technology won't run without miners. Just imagine that technology will make people achieve their dreams and goals but it depends on what our initial goals are.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
HeXecutor

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

I completely agree. Bitcoin is indeed an excellent and very convenient tool in many things. However, how to use it depends only on the owner of bitcoin. Therefore, it is really worth blaming (or praising) people for certain things related to bitcoin or crypto-currencies in general ... so I completely agree with the author's judgment =)
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

It seems that we really all participate in something new and unusual, we are the pioneers of advanced technologies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

with us, bitcoin that is a tool, but it can help us get more money and success. i think bitcoin have a value of it, we can run it but it will depend on the market.
now we just follow the crypto market and take a right decision.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

I agree! The power is in our hands, we manipulate things. However, we keep on blaming Bitcoin, that's dumb. I like the idea that Bitcoins is just a tool and we are the one who can decide whether we should use it in a positive it negative way. Also, the panic that are always rising to the people is also because in how we interact with Bitcoins wherein it results to increase or decrease if price.
evenkjoe

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

There is no reason to blame Bitcoin for all the troubles, as you need to blame yourself first of all, because it is absolutely clear that it is impossible to calculate the rate of cryptocurrency, it's like a roulette game .

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Tunapress

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

For me bitcoin is the vehicle for us users and we are drivers as well.The future depends on where and what path we go. Though the bottom line is that everything's happens or will happen will base on man actions.We just go across some streets and admire the scenes. It means that we invest in bitcoin as a studying way. We discover something and catch the trend.
buwad suka sili

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

Bitcoin opens an opportunity to everybody, this can be use as investments or this can be as payments for illigal transaction like for example payments for drugs and illegal firearms.
Bara420

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

Yes it is a good example and also perfect example for bitcoin because we are the driver. And if any accident happen that only happen because of our misjudgment.
molla_corda

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

No, it is silly, but unfortunately mentality of the person is such most often. Unfortunately, the mentality of governing bodies is also bad, because instead of education and enlightenment he chooses restrictive measures. In the end we get a bunch of bans without even understanding why we were banned.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
nareal109

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

Yes, that's true. I can't say anything about BTC's future, but I hope that's a bright future, BTC will be accepted as a currency.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

bitcoin is not a vehicle because it is only a currency or a payment gateway . we dont also run it like a vehichle because bitcoin is fully independent .  no single person operates bitcoin but rather it is only controlled by the blockchain technology . yet we are the ones who give value to bitcoin because of the demand but whales are the ones that trully manipulate the entire marketof cryptocurrency  because they have the most number of coins . therfor they are the ones that run bitcoin not us .
Zre

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

bitcoin is a unique tool that has a hash code. bitcoin for crime and other bad things, It's true with what you say, it all depends on the user, I agree that traders, as we are running the system today
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

Yeah maybe we can say that it's like a vehicle that carry us anywhere we wanted but it will not run without a driver and the driver is us, in this crypto world based on my analysis there is good and bad driver or what we called "Scammers", we can't just ignore them because they will be the cause of bitcoin fall out, but there is also a good driver or what should I say the bitcoin investors and users I'm not saying that all bitcoin investors and users are all good because there is always a gamblers in this crypto world.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: