Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it  (Read 288670 times)
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

Correctly. Bitcoin is just an instrument and people themselves choose how to use it, so blaming bitcoin for something is not fair. In all bad people themselves are to blame.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

Bitcoins price is base on speculations of traders and these are the reasons why traders are the cause of bitcoins price up or down. Whatever thy believe in it and how they see it is the main cause of what bitcoin behaves.
TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:05:22 PM

I strongly agree with your opinion, btc is driven by a group of big people, because the btc price is very influential by the demand
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

Exactly, bitcoin is a great instrument for us to earn.  It is like a vehicle that we maneuver and decide on which way to go.  It gives us an opportunity to explore and engaged with cryptocurrency that makes us all benefited. There are times wherein we suffered in a bumpy road but at the end of it awaits a great pleasure and great things. Cryptocurrency  like bitcoin is not that easy to manage but it is surely one of the investments anyone can have.  So I am glad and thankful that I've found this.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

Bitcoin is often referred to as an investment vehicle because itcan bring you where or what ever you want , even though that term is thrown around quite loosely by many people.
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

Bitcoin is our vehicle that we are running as every investor is a driver they can has the power to move the direction of bitcoin price, as when all of them get together to start bitcoin driving it start to move upward and when they leave the staring it stop and go back so we will have to keep it moving as bitcoin moves and holders our life and get us to the place where we can earn huge income only by driving a bitcoin vehicles, so I love to drive it will get some amazing place with it.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

its a digital market of new age as per my opinion its big plate form for investing and secure future mostly people before investing in gold as assets but now a days its new way for investing so its right saying that bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it as a market users and as a driver without panic be careful for any accident.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

The scenario is such a perfect one and depict perfectly what is happening. IndWed,  we can't blame Btc but the controllers/users. We control basically the value and everything around it. It is up to us to make btc as perfect as we want it to be.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Yeah, that is really true. Bitcoin is just an object or an idea, it cant do bad but the human is. Human are the one that used the bitcoin and we are the one that using it in bad things and abusing it.

Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

I somewhat agree with your statement as I too believe that the Bitcoin is a result of a breakthrough idea and it may change the lives of the stakeholders and the end result or the outcome depends on the person who uses it. But I do not agree with the topic as I cannot see it as a vehicle as there are a lot of differences between Bitcoin and a vehicle if you compare those with each other. I hope that you have used the title just to interpret its importance and the ability to carry someone to a better future if it is used wisely.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

EXACTLY! We are the one responsible for the up-and-downs of the market because we play the main role of the trend of cryptocurrency. If people who drive the vehicle (Bitcoin) and given that they don't have enough knowledge about it, then the vehicle might crash just like our present market.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

Maybe it's all true but I think bitcoin is a very good tool to use as an investment for everyone who uses bitcoin properly so maybe bitcoin will continue to grow and bitcoin will also be liked by so many people if bitcoin is used correctly definitely bitcoin will continues to grow and many people will also use bitcoin
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

" Bitcoin is the vehicle " .It's a good example.
Yes, we are running bitcoin and bitcoin should not blamed. We should blame those who use bitcoin for bad purposes. The problem is these people always exist and we cannot ignore them.
Bitcoin is like a car and bitcoin users are like drivers. There are always some bad drivers. As bad drivers must be punished, bad users must be punsihed too. So regualtion is a must.

You are right. Bitcoin is not invented for bad purposes. But so many people are here take it as a bed purpose because of its hard security system. This is why they can do their illegal works  safely. They are going through their misdeeds and nobody is able to catch them. This is really a serious problem. This is really a curse for Bitcoin. For this reason many people do not support bitcoin. We should stop this people those who have done these misdeeds.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

Well this might be a perfect example for childs, because sometimes they can not understand everything. But i am more than sure in that it works by that way, but literally.. Maybe bitcoin is going to be better in a few months

Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

Bitcoin would be good and could also be badly determined by bitcoin users. For that if we love bitcoin, it's better that every bitcoin user always uses bitcoin for positive activities and not for doing negative activities that would make bad bitcoin in the eyes of society or the world, negative activities I mean like for money laundering, or as a means of funding terrorist activities as many people are talking about the negative impact of bitcoin. But it is also better to try to prevent bitcoin from being used for unlawful activities as mentioned, by further tightening the process of owning bitcoin.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

You're right about it. It is just like a gun, a terrorist could use the gun to kill innocent people, while police use the gun to kill the terrorist. Those two people with almost the same usage could be seen in different ways. Bitcoin is a tool which could make some wealthy, while it could also be the tool to make someone drown to financial crisis. But just like terrorist and police, there are more people who use and took advantage of the bitcoin in order to perform their illegal activities. We can't really balme bitcoin, just like we cannot blame guns. But this world who runs by people is the one who should be blade due to the attitude of one.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

You can take a bitcoin like your car it will help you move to more distant places and as tools so that you can earn extra income for life you can drive it faster than better more extreme and  more user
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

I never thought to blame bitcoin, of course we as human being is the operator. someone riding a motorcycle must be able to manage gas and gear tranmisi well, and most important is able to hold the steering wheel well. the conclusion is it all depends how we run bitcoin.
thank you

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

Maybe this is a good example, but you need to take in consideration that fiat money can be used for the same purposes, and it has been like that for more than decades already, so there is nothing weird with that with bitcoin.

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

Is it true that people has a free will to choose whether good or bad and bitcoin has a tool you can't blame bitcoin because other people does. Bitcoin will help us but other people exploited bitcoin and his real purpose why this tool created i know and i believe that there's a lot of good people using bitcoin they need money to have good life using bitcoin that's we all need to be wealthy and healthy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: