Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution of currencies  (Read 611 times)
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

of course, I believe that the evolution of electronic money more and better it changed the world, by the time the electronic money developed, modern and sophisticated technology, more and more users demand more more utility, in the payment transactions online so I think that in the future people will accept the electronic money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

First, humans exchanged commodities. You could eat it, burn it for energy, modify it to create tools or jewelry. You exchanged something useful for something useful.

* It was energy.

Then, humans exchanged commodities for gold. You couldn't eat it or burn but it was still possible to modify it.

* It was poor energy.

Then, humans used papers checks or bank notes. It wasn't very useful, but you still could burn it during a very cold winter.

* It was very poor energy.

Now, we wants to use Cryptocurrencies. You can't do anything with it.

* It is not energy but proof of destruction of energy.

Something looks wrong. We should exchange potential energy, not destroyed energy.

Currencies will always be currency. Although time could past by and differ its principles but in terms of its definition it wil probably be as is. As a lot of things could probably change knowing that change is the only one that is constant, paradox but true and somehow continuong to be what it is. This is why some definitions stated where just in addition to what was the usual things about currency that we do know.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

I do not understand what you mean by energy, but I know the currency is used for trading tools in trade, if you mean the trade revolution from barter, paper money even now crypto money, it's just a journey of change that everyone hopes life is all better and easier, of course, it's a natural thing that flows with the advancement of the times and the way people think
Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

"It's a wonderful evolution going on and it's not possible to stop it." We started with barter, gold and silver, paper money and plastic cards. And now we are on the threshold of a completely new era - the era of crypto currency.

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

yes, and this evolution is supported by human nature that is never satisfied, bored, and even saturated. then making humans have the power to create new innovations, such as currency.

I think that bitcoin is not the end of currency evolution. and I believe that in the future there will also emerge new currency systems, and even become bitcoin rivals.

today we have not thought deeper.
ICODA
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

Great evolution, I would say
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

The evolution of bitcoin currencies, in contrast to human evolution whose legitimacy is still debated, is profoundly transformed. Starting with the exchange of goods or barter to get the desired goods, the currency will never be the same again as the development of civilization. The most ancient transactions known to man have a diverse currency, ie any goods are exchanged. These goods can be referred to as money because they meet the criteria of the function of money as a medium of exchange, if we have a handful of wheat then we can exchange it with, for example, rice. The second, these items fulfill the function of unit of account or unit of calculation , the amount of wheat we have can be exchanged willingly willingly with a certain amount of rice, the rice we get is equivalent to the amount of grain we give. Third, fulfill the function of store of value or wealth hoarder; the more wheat we can exchange with more rice now or later.
Yes quite an interesting idea. My personal opinion is that Yes, the bitcoin will evolve. Because now the 21st century is the age of technology and I think soon the whole world will come to a new level.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ICODA
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

If we look closer to cerrency history we can see that people were using shells)) so from shell to virtual money - that's impressive!
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

First, humans exchanged commodities. You could eat it, burn it for energy, modify it to create tools or jewelry. You exchanged something useful for something useful.

* It was energy.

Then, humans exchanged commodities for gold. You couldn't eat it or burn but it was still possible to modify it.

* It was poor energy.

Then, humans used papers checks or bank notes. It wasn't very useful, but you still could burn it during a very cold winter.

Something looks wrong. We should exchange potential energy, not destroyed energy.
Brother I find your concept very very interesting, the way you showed the transfer of energy. In ancient times there used to be the barter system for buying goods so obviously you need not to worry about the money , you just exchange your good with the thing you wanted and this is the best exchange of energy there comes gold in exchange of your goods then now the latest form is buying goods in exchange of money and trust me dude no one can burn their money in very cold winters.
ICODA
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:19:47 AM

[/quote]
Brother I find your concept very very interesting, the way you showed the transfer of energy. In ancient times there used to be the barter system for buying goods so obviously you need not to worry about the money , you just exchange your good with the thing you wanted and this is the best exchange of energy there comes gold in exchange of your goods then now the latest form is buying goods in exchange of money and trust me dude no one can burn their money in very cold winters.
[/quote]
Barter system is good, but what somebody does not produce anything - he wold die, I guess.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

Destruction is not the right word but consumed. It just like oil that is needed to run a car. Coal power plants and electricity are the main source energy to run mining rigs which is just normal for people to use because it is our resources.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

In my opinion, the historical revolution called bitcoin has changed the concept and definition of currency in the world. Indeed, in terms of digital money, bitcoin and crypto are bringing the ability to promote global growth in new currency with more advanced features. Decentralization and peer. It may be too early to assert a stable and sustainable foundation of the blockchain industry relative to its value and there are many challenges that need to be overcome and balanced. But I believe, the birth of bitcoin is bringing about great changes in the nature of people and their lives.
zuninholo

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:26:06 AM

Currency is only a means of exchange
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

* It was energy.

* It was poor energy.

Earlier the mode of buying and selling of goods was barter system where they have to exchange goods in exchange of goods then comes the taking gold in exchange of goods , it was a kind of investment also that one you take gold in exchange of your goods , you could save it for future use till the valuation of gold increases then you can earn the profit also in this mode of payment but as the time passes, the payment system becomes very convenient and easy and now people take money or currency for buying or selling things , this is the best method I guess but there is no flow of energy in this method
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

* It was energy.

* It was poor energy.

From where you think bitcoin is the destruction of energy ? Its a digital currency and there's nothing required to start with it. Its not destroying the economy. Its a powerful currency which help us to improve our life.  i am student and bitcoin always helps me to pay my dues, Internet bill, Food and everything that required to live in hostel. Do you think its destruction of energy?

You're totally wrong that its a energy and help people for self destruction  Huh
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

Currency is only a means of exchange

Actually currency represent wealth. It's hard to imagine without it, currency evolved from barter, to bartering with set medium of exchange. This trend seem set to continue and it is not unreasonable to assume that eventually physical money will be replaced entirely with electronic currency.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

* It was energy.

* It was poor energy.

From where you think bitcoin is the destruction of energy ? Its a digital currency and there's nothing required to start with it. Its not destroying the economy. Its a powerful currency which help us to improve our life.  i am student and bitcoin always helps me to pay my dues, Internet bill, Food and everything that required to live in hostel. Do you think its destruction of energy?

You're totally wrong that its a energy and help people for self destruction  Huh

,well we cannot blame them. Some people misunderstood the concept of innovation, and what we are doing right now is innovation. Do you mean destructing the potential energy? Well as far as i know some scientist are finding a potential way to create unlimited source of energy that could last a lifetime, there are no negative effects just pure energy and if it is successful you will no longer have to pay for your electric bills, and what's next to that? Of course they will tend to find an easier solution to our most common problems.
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

Now in this world everything changing so fast. In this last century we saw many evolution in every sectors of our life. So in currency's many changes comes. Now we know about the digital currencies. Cryptocurrency not only changed the look of currency but also made it more profitable. We don't need to keep it in home or bank locker now. It is now all about multimedia.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

I think OP is missing the whole point of a monetary system. The point is to facilitate transactions, making sure they are easy to perform but still very secure so that you can't be ripped of. That's the reason gold got popular, and then fiat got even more popular, because it was much easier to carry around than gold, and banks got in the middle of it to make sure everything is secure.

With bitcoin, we actually get the scarcity of gold back to our lives, and we get easier and even more secure transaction than fiat, and we don't even need a middle man to make that happen for us.

So from this point of view, I would say evolution is playing it's role nicely.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

it just makes sense that we're not utilizing the used energy anymore as money, why was it good? We can easily have systems representing the value of goods separately from energy storage...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: