Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptomining.farm legitimacy  (Read 222 times)
setifien19 (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:22:05 PM

Hi there , I have some coins in the mentioned mining website ( free trial which is ended) they request to invest an amount to reactivate the mining process .
My question is : is it safe to investe in this website ? Has anyone here invested and get his profit ?
I would be very thankful if someone answer me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:56:25 PM

Hi there , I have some coins in the mentioned mining website ( free trial which is ended) they request to invest an amount to reactivate the mining process .
My question is : is it safe to investe in this website ? Has anyone here invested and get his profit ?

Hey this cloud mining company based on Thailand. Please do not go to invest your fund in dustbin. Have read the post says cloud mining scams for mining any coins.
All the cloud mining site providers are scamming people and like a ponzi scheme only. We have to buy the bitcoin and resell that also you can make more money when the time price changes.
Please avoid these kind of the sites and check about GPU mining.
skiper

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

Hey this cloud mining company based on Thailand. Please do not go to invest your fund in dustbin. Have read the post says cloud mining scams for mining any coins.
All the cloud mining site providers are scamming people and like a ponzi scheme only. We have to buy the bitcoin and resell that also you can make more money when the time price changes.
Please avoid these kind of the sites and check about GPU mining.

that scam ........ as the friend says ..... if you had bought the day you say ..
let's say 4000k now you would have 7500k
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: