Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Atheios - A PoW Ethereum Network with No Premine (ATH)  (Read 32233 times)
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

List of Atheios mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/atheios
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

Following this. Looks like low activity on this thread though.
DigDeepMining (OP)

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

Following this. Looks like low activity on this thread though.
Hey, yeah very low activity thread it would seem people are missing out, you should jump in while ATH is still cheap Smiley
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:56:53 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 01:50:54 PM by mexicantarget

This project seems very interesting, I like what's in the works.
Game related crypto projects have a huge potential and this one is in its very early stages, as its market cap can show us.

I'm very interested to add Atheios to faucethub.io and allow users and site owners start using it actively. There is 1.6 million users registered on the site currently, and I think this could help a bit this project.

Hope I wont run into any issues while adding it. I'll keep you guys updated how it goes.

Here's a fun fact:
A working blockchain, hash increasing an existing product which is being developed, market cap of ~$100k.
At x10, mcap would equal to $1M. At x100 mcap would equal to $10M.

Gaming industry is huge, and it's worth billions.
When you combine gaming and crypto, crazy things can happen.

Smart money will follow development.
FaucetHUB will follow active development.

Long live ATH!
pistol22cal

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

The past few days have been interesting here at Atheios! We had a nice bump in price about 18% roughly and we got lots of fresh faces in discord!

Very excited to see Atheios grow!
thunderclouds
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

interesting fork, i would recommend a graphic designer, as the current design hurts eyes (apologies to the creator)

i'm happy to chip in for what it costs, a nice clean design outlining ATH's strengths and future goals.
Sergey-Majner

Activity: 427
Merit: 110

BaikalMine - Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

Mining Pool for Atheios (ATH): http://pool.baikalmine.com/en/ath/

Bat file for Claymore:
"EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool ath.baikalmine.com:4411 -ewal Wallet_address -epsw x -allcoins 47 -eworker rigName"

Thanks to everyone. Smiley

guy369

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

Interesting project, will throw some mining power behind it for a few days.

Looking forward to seeing the white paper!
 Grin
invstor555

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

DigDeepMining, greetings. Are you part of the project team? Can you tell me what are the current tpc values for the network and what indicators are you planning to get in the future?
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

This project seems very interesting, I like what's in the works.
Game related crypto projects have a huge potential and this one is in its very early stages, as its market cap can show us.

I'm very interested to add Atheios to faucethub.io and allow users and site owners start using it actively. There is 1.6 million users registered on the site currently, and I think this could help a bit this project.

Hope I wont run into any issues while adding it. I'll keep you guys updated how it goes.

Here's a fun fact:
A working blockchain, hash increasing an existing product which is being developed, market cap of ~$100k.
At x10, mcap would equal to $1M. At x100 mcap would equal to $10M.

Gaming industry is huge, and it's worth billions.
When you combine gaming and crypto, crazy things can happen.

Smart money will follow development.
FaucetHUB will follow active development.

Long live ATH!
Hey mexicantarget,

WOW!!! This is fantastic news and an absolute honer to be part of the faucethub.io network Smiley

If you run any problem feel free to reach out to us.

Thank you Wink

interesting fork, i would recommend a graphic designer, as the current design hurts eyes (apologies to the creator)

i'm happy to chip in for what it costs, a nice clean design outlining ATH's strengths and future goals.

Hey, oh I'm sorry about that I'll try to work on something a little less stressful on your eyes in the near future once I have some free time Wink

DigDeepMining, greetings. Are you part of the project team? Can you tell me what are the current tpc values for the network and what indicators are you planning to get in the future?
Hey investor555, yeah I'm part of the core team to Atheios but I'm sorry I don't fully understand your question Huh

Our technical details are on the first page...
Technical Details

Algorithm: Dagger Hashimoto
Block Time: 22 seconds approx
Block Reward: See Monetary Policy below
Premine: 0
RPC Server Port: 8696
Websocket RPC Server Port: 8697
Network Listening Port: 30696
Network Discovery Port: 30697
Network ID: 11235813
Chain ID: 1620
Forked from Gubiq v1.5.12
Ubiq Flux Difficulty Algo.

I hope this help's Smiley
Beltsymdd

Activity: 188
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

Good news for community members on discord!

Now You can tip ATH to Your Discord friends.  Grin
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

Atheios Development Updates

- New Website
- Official Ledger Nano S Hardware Wallet Support
- Added to MyEtherWallet | Added to MyCrypto
- ATH Mask added to Chrome Web Store
- New Exchanges: Safe.Trade & Graviex.net | Upcoming Exchange: Kastle.pro
- Atheios added to CoinGecko & CoinMarketCap
- New Tip Bot added to Discord
- Joules gets an update
- Atheios Projects
- Active partnerships in development | Atheios Spark projects in development

Learn more : https://medium.com/@atheios/atheios-development-updates-bbee00f7f067.
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

Team Atheios are pleased to announce our new partnership with EtherGamesClub

Try your luck roll some dice with ATH
https://ethergamesclub.com/dice/ath
jjcp1984

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:56:18 AM

When will they include atheios in a serious exchange?
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

lol a "serious exchange"

Please define a serious exchange??

We have zero premine like most do but yet we still managed to achieve 3 listings within 6 months with a fourth coming soon....
https://github.com/atheioschain/documents/blob/master/ExchangeList.md

No offence but I don't think you really know what's involved in getting listed on exchanges, for example would you pay 10 BTC or 9 BTC and 9 BTC worth of ATH to be listed on a serious exchange? On average your looking at 3-5 BTC to be listed on most exchanges, with no premine its no easy task therefore what we already achieved is amazing!

Lets not disrespect our current exchanges their fantastic and work really well given the chance Wink
jjcp1984

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

when I talk about serious exchange I mean exchange that have volume in transactions, those exchanges do not handle volume but a few thousand dollars, you need volumes of $ mm
jjcp1984

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

lol a "serious exchange"

Please define a serious exchange??

We have zero premine like most do but yet we still managed to achieve 3 listings within 6 months with a fourth coming soon....
https://github.com/atheioschain/documents/blob/master/ExchangeList.md

No offence but I don't think you really know what's involved in getting listed on exchanges, for example would you pay 10 BTC or 9 BTC and 9 BTC worth of ATH to be listed on a serious exchange? On average your looking at 3-5 BTC to be listed on most exchanges, with no premine its no easy task therefore what we already achieved is amazing!

Lets not disrespect our current exchanges their fantastic and work really well given the chance Wink

when I talk about serious exchange I mean exchange that have volume in transactions, those exchanges do not handle volume but a few thousand dollars, you need volumes of $ mm
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

Well STEX is ranked 116 with $1,157,202 24H trade volume and can do a lot for crypto, for example Callisto as more volume with STEX then any other exchange by nearly $100,000.

Graviex is ranked 162 with a $122,609 24h trade volume, so there definitely activity on both of those maybe not millions and millions but there's activity.

Safe.Trade is pretty much new and only as $2,616.19 24H trade but their team are amazing and constantly working to improve the service they provide.

More exchanges WILL come in the future but right now we are happy with what we have, we're open to talk with all exchanges but when silly prices are involved that's beyond what the team can give then we'll just steadily work away improving ATH until something more reasonable comes along Smiley
jjcp1984

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

Well STEX is ranked 116 with $1,157,202 24H trade volume and can do a lot for crypto, for example Callisto as more volume with STEX then any other exchange by nearly $100,000.

Graviex is ranked 162 with a $122,609 24h trade volume, so there definitely activity on both of those maybe not millions and millions but there's activity.

Safe.Trade is pretty much new and only as $2,616.19 24H trade but their team are amazing and constantly working to improve the service they provide.

More exchanges WILL come in the future but right now we are happy with what we have, we're open to talk with all exchanges but when silly prices are involved that's beyond what the team can give then we'll just steadily work away improving ATH until something more reasonable comes along Smiley

if I understand that the prices of some exchage are high, but the big currencies are in the big exchange like bitfinex binance for example ... there are times that you have to invest to be able to progress with a currency
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

I hear what your saying and somewhat agree but we are just not ready right now for various reasons not only finance, but the likes Bitfinex, Binance, Bittrex and so on will eventually come Smiley Right now we are focused on getting some core gaming features integrated with the atheios blockchain which will open the door to lots more opportunities.

Mine or buy some ATH now before we do hit the serious exchanges, get rich and thank me later Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: